Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mollyswedish, Manchester  (Read 2311 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline minimonkey

External Link/Members Only
Meeting: April 2018.
Time:1hr
Price:£110
This girl has been thoroughly reviewed on this forum which is the main reason I went to see her.
Like many I was unsure about her adultwork pictures and I can't quite put my finger on it but she was quite attractive. More so than her photos might suggest to some.
Messaged her for a late booking and she replied with availability in the hour. Postcode sent.
I turned up at the specified time and she sent the codes to the doors. Buzzed myself in and made my way to her apartment. She opened the door before I managed to make it there and I was not at all disappointed.
Had a very vanilla experience, which is what I generally go for with lots of dfk, owo, ro, doggy and missionary. All in all a lovely girl and a really nice solid punt if you like vanilla.
Would go back to see again.

Offline standardpostage

Saw her once, last year, very nice  :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 05:23:04 am by standardpostage »

Offline Solidrock

Was just thinking the other day that she hasn't had a review in a while. Must go see her again soon.

Thanks for the review.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 07:29:40 am by Solidrock »

pierrot506

I appreciate the honesty of minimonkey saying that he had a very vanilla service,I met her a few years back and had the same experience, she is a very sweet girl but I found that the service was very vanilla

Offline Bustydusty

I think most have found her service vanilla but it’s not stopped her getting great stats on here - imo she’s gorgeous tho and that counts for a lot (and allows cim  :D)

Offline Dean801

I appreciate the honesty of minimonkey saying that he had a very vanilla service,I met her a few years back and had the same experience, she is a very sweet girl but I found that the service was very vanilla

I don’t mind vanilla.but when i met her I found myself bored half way through.maybe I was expecting too much.

Offline Solidrock

I think most have found her service vanilla but it’s not stopped her getting great stats on here

She’s the punting world’s Ed Sheeran.

Offline threechilliman

I don’t mind vanilla.but when i met her I found myself bored half way through.maybe I was expecting too much.

That's what I concluded from the reviews. Pretty girl but just not enough 'grunt' for me. Saved me shelling out my hard-earned.....

Offline frankc

She’s the punting world’s Ed Sheeran.

I would say more like Bjork...... :D

Offline rickysausage

Probably get slated for saying this again but If she expanded her likes list  and added a little more enthusiasm !!...I would happily pay a little more!!....

Offline Titi

I would say more like Bjork...... :D

Hmm I see the nordic link but I think she’s more like Dido.