Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emilyjane95 - Salford (incall)  (Read 1334 times)

98 review(s) for Lucyj95 (76 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

SaneOnes

External Link/Members Only

Location/Arrangement:

Early April meet in a B&B off Regent Rd in Salford, not the best of accommodations but she was obviously new to this at the time, I reckon she has better options when in Manchester. Emailed her the night before, she gave me her number to confirm on the day. Called her in the morning to confirm, had a quick chat, got the location of the venue, wasn't expecting a Geordie accent but she appeared to be very friendly over the phone, I had a good feeling about it right there. She asked me to text, when I was parked, for the room number.

Duration: 1 hr for £130, i was probably her first of the day.

Appearance:

Once parked (10 minutes before the arranged time) i waited then sent a text for the room number 5 minutes beforehand. She replied promptly. No issue at the reception, no one was hanging about. She was hiding behind the door at first but as soon as I looked at her, I had a feeling that this was going to go well. She was very smiley She is slim (size 8-10) but not stick thin with a fake tan all over, again, nothing too overbearing which suited her brunette look, I liked the long hair. Her tits are C cups at best but all in all, she looked mighty fine. She would pass for anyone between aged 21 and 25. That tan may make her look older than she is in the long run. She had some grey/black lingerie on which she looked great in but I doubt she looks horrible in anything at all, she just has that convenient frame.

Description:

Was offered a drink and a shower but I had one myself earlier as the hotel I was staying at was only 15 minutes' drive away. As soon as I put the money on the side, she was on me like a rash. She's an effortless kisser, I was really impressed as she wasn't overdoing it with the tongue despite being very deep and passionate. Still standing, we both got naked. She kissed her way down to my cock and started on a very skilled OWO. I told her I didn't mind if I came right there, but that rarely happens, and didn't happen. She did her best to deepthroat without gagging whilst I had her hair in my hands, that's when I face fucked her for a few minutes. Time for some 69, I thought.

In bed now, we started with Emily sitting on my face upright, her meaty cunt tasted fresh. The wetter she got, the lower she bent, onto my cock and a few minutes into her sucking me off, she came hard which got me to my full erection, so, i got her off me, let her rest  for a few seconds on her front as i admired that rearview. Put a condom on whilst tasting that sensitive slit from behind, rimmed her too - she made all the right noises. Propped her up on her knees, fucked her cunt in that collapsed doggy position, she did come up a few times and had her on all fours at times pulling her hair. Then it was time for some reverse cowgirl, anal in reverse cowgirl, doggy again for some hard anal, her arse is nice and tight, I could've just done that forever but my mental clock was ticking, so, condom change for cowgirl (she grinds and squat-fucks like no tomorrow) which turned into a few variations of missionary all the while we kissed each other whenever it felt like it. Still no sign of my sap rising, so, I thought I'd let her do some work for a change and decided to finish with oral.

I think at that point we had about 10 mins left. She then provided one of the best, unhurried  oral sessions I'd ever had - lots of attention to balls, gooch, right amount of rimming to a teasing and an explosive end to the punt, asked her not to swallow as she was sucking me, kept on gently sucking whilst dribbling cum out of her mouth, she probably did swallow a little. It was a right mess anyway. She was in no rush to kick me out but I took a minute to catch my breath. She offered me water and shower. I took the water while admiring her fresh fucked self wrapped in a towel. Got dressed really quick and gave her a kiss goodbye. Looked at my watch as soon as I was outside her door and it was about 12 minutes that we had gone over.

Overall: Friendly girl with a great attitude, I liked the look of her so that helped the juices flowing. All services were provided with much gusto - knows when to just take it and when to take charge that 1% more. I'd definitely return if I was working in Manchester more often. 8/10

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:12:47 pm by SaneOnes »

Offline minimonkey

Great review. Need to get down there sharpish to see her.

Offline amtheonlyone

Amazing report. She sounds incredible. I’m away to try and book before i go on holiday

SaneOnes

Cheers, guys. I've already seen her again in the same week she went a bit blonde, this time in a better hotel in Manchester . I'm not sure about the hair colour myself but she, again, performed with the same enthusiasm. It was a late evening meet this time, started with anal in doggy for the first pop, then got so exhausted that for the rest of the hour it was mainly cg, reverse cg, the usual splendid bj then a rather lethargic missionary from me, ending with a sensual oily wank incorporated by lots of passionate kissing for the second pop. She was/is extremely friendly yet professional in a casual way. But that's me done with her for a while, I think - a solid plan B from now on if all else fails on the day. Saw a different girl (who has nearly 20 positive reviews on here) in Manchester the following morning which was also a positive experience albeit rather vanilla. I'll put up a review later.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 06:20:03 pm by SaneOnes »