Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glam Eva - Portsmouth, on tour  (Read 1094 times)

42 review(s) for Glam_Eva (35 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5952102) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Derrick101

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pre-amble: 

I noticed ha Eva was touring in the area again. I’d seen her about before in Chichester area, but this time she was coming to Portsmouth and Southampton. I gave heads up to a couple of UKP contacts who have now seen and reviewed.
£130 for an hour.

Comms:

All by AW email until phone and TXT on the day. All answered in good time.

Newly refurbished rented property in Portsmouth. Very nice ! The entry system was a bit of a pain in the arse, especially when you’d left your specs in the car  :D ! But Eve came out to open the door.

Looks:

Well, I had a good view of her body as she scuttled down the hallway to the apartment door. She was dressed in a very translucent wrap that didn’t hide the lingerie at all. I thought then that I would be in for a treat if the service was as good as the goods were good looking! Once the body was revealed.. Petite girl, very well formed with immaculate soft skin. Facially attractive with a great friendly smile. AW profile details accurate.

Attitude:

Very relaxed, very friendly and VERY sensual ! What more can I say !

Service:

This is where this review may be considered to be rather ‘fluffy’ Apologies, but I think Eva deserves it !

Welcomed in with a nice French kiss ( three pecks on the cheek. Very Parisian. I prefer the south of France where you get four ! ) Offered a drink and a shower, and was asked to wash my hands. Into the bedroom, and the first clinch. Good eponymous kissing, and I tugged on the wrap belt and it slid to the ground, revealing the red lingerie that Tel-House probably saw the following day.  Skipping all the boring bits before we got on the bed, more DFK followed, cock stroking, and fingering. God she was tight ! could only get one finger in without possible rejection. DFK, nipple sucking and ventured down for RO. Eva is going Au-Naturel, which may put some off, but not moi ! Very nice it was to. Very responsive. Time for some me time ! Stunning OWO, almost permanent eye contact, stopping occasionally for a breather, a cheeky grin and DFK. The OWO did it for me ( and her ) Without warning, well I didn’t warn her :P, I pulled out and plastered her. It was meant to just go over her tits, but a few strings leapt up and festooned on her face. She wasn’t best pleased. Not in a nasty way, in a joking sort of way, giggling about it. Cleaning up. She explained that she would have to cut the meet 10 minutes short so that she could repair her make up. To be fair, I had clagged up one of her false eyelashes. So, all ended amicably with a chat about her business ventures !

Overall:

A very enjoyable meet. Would I go back ? Hell yes ! I need to get more than a finger in that tight French pussy !

Offline tel_house

Glad you enjoyed yourself Derrick. Indeed, it sound like I warmed her up for you the previous day.

Tel

Offline Derrick101

:lol: I think I saw her the day before you Tel. Did her eyelashes look OK, but then again I guess you weren't concentrating on those.  :hi:

Offline tel_house

Sorry, didn't notice the eye lashes, there were other more important things to look at (and feel!)

Tel

Offline timsussex

did she used to go under the name UltrachicHeidi ?

If so then I'd echo the recommendations

Offline Derrick101

Not sure Tim. She's in Bognor  in a couple of weeks. Why don't you ask her ?  ;)

Offline nigel4498

Not sure Tim. She's in Bognor  in a couple of weeks. Why don't you ask her ?  ;)

Nice one Derrick but you youngsters need to be less trigger happy  :D