Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Lexus - Peterborough  (Read 570 times)

1 review(s) for Ebony Lexus (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LurkNoMore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was in Peterborough as made a short notice booking for about 25 mins time. Got to postcode (estate in Bretton) 10 mins early and as requested i waited at top of road.

At time of booking received a call telling me to come down and look for a red car. Could not see a red car, so asked for the house number. Was told that i would never find her house number so just look for red car.

Still to no avail, called her back telling her i was in front of a sign saying "69-87 left, 88-104 right" only to be told that she didn't know where they were and she would not give me any indication of her house number as she wanted to see me first.

Check the postcode using 2 different satnavs and both took me to same location which royal mail postcode look up says covers 52 houses including the ones listed on the sign i saw.

After wandering around looking for a red car, she called me back to cancel.

I can only surmise that she either didn't want the booking or didn't like the look of me, either way it was a waste of my time.

If she was after the booking, she really needs to give directions or at least some indication of where she is as she seemed to have no idea of her location even after i tried to get he to give me directions from a main road.

All in all a waste of time, but not all was lost as i saw Poshgirl who i have reviewed before.

Offline Belgarion

What a stupid approach to business. Follow the red car  :wackogirl:

Offline Clungehopper

Thanks for the review, its a big help as she was on my list as a possible. I hate mission impossible shit trying to find a place, it just makes you look more suspicious than if you walk straight to a door in my opinion.