Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY BRIANA 69- Liverpool  (Read 1326 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline gloryglory

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour

Price: £100

Details:
this was last week. phoned up an hour or two before the punt, confirmed for the punt and she sounded amazing over the phone. after that preparation and off to her apartment I went. as i was outside she texted me the details to enter the apartment and up to her flat. knock on the door and greeted by her stunning body in a nice sleek black gown.
handed money over and off she went while i got ready. her cheeky grin was gorgeous and matched her body. as she came back in, stripped off and felt my body. Worked to a hand job while standing before leading me to the bed for some OWO (telling me not to cum in her mouth). her oral is amazing, lots of slurping and eye contact. exactly what i like

after some oral, on with the condom and she rode me like the wind. lovely tits and her face of pleasure. loving the view of her on top before we went into doggy. now, her ass is amazing, i love it. worked to mish which was lovely, her legs wrapping around tight and pulling me in.
finished inside the bag whilst trying what she called her favourite position. it was her lying on her front with one leg raised slightly, and me entering from behind. absolutely amazing feeling and had to explode.

soon after it was cleanup and offering a bottle of water. we chilled for a little bit while naed whilst running my hands up and down her body. she just melts your cares away.

no clock-watching from what i could tell. really enjoyed the time.

highly recommend.

Offline livlad

Definitely need to see her soon. A well reviewed rom is practically unheard of

Online Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour

Price: £100

Details:
this was last week. phoned up an hour or two before the punt, confirmed for the punt and she sounded amazing over the phone. after that preparation and off to her apartment I went. as i was outside she texted me the details to enter the apartment and up to her flat. knock on the door and greeted by her stunning body in a nice sleek black gown.
handed money over and off she went while i got ready. her cheeky grin was gorgeous and matched her body. as she came back in, stripped off and felt my body. Worked to a hand job while standing before leading me to the bed for some OWO (telling me not to cum in her mouth). her oral is amazing, lots of slurping and eye contact. exactly what i like

after some oral, on with the condom and she rode me like the wind. lovely tits and her face of pleasure. loving the view of her on top before we went into doggy. now, her ass is amazing, i love it. worked to mish which was lovely, her legs wrapping around tight and pulling me in.
finished inside the bag whilst trying what she called her favourite position. it was her lying on her front with one leg raised slightly, and me entering from behind. absolutely amazing feeling and had to explode.

soon after it was cleanup and offering a bottle of water. we chilled for a little bit while naed whilst running my hands up and down her body. she just melts your cares away.

no clock-watching from what i could tell. really enjoyed the time.

highly recommend.

Was she amazing? :D

She told me that’s her favourite position but I found I couldn’t get very deep so we settled on my favourite positions instead  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 05:34:47 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline fitsy07lfc

Yeh she makes me do her in that position every time i see her

Luissuarez777

I booked appointment with her. Got to destination and got my phone out and my battery had died. Devastated  :dash:
Went to Siam massage instead. Will be booking her very soon

Offline OakTree

I booked appointment with her. Got to destination and got my phone out and my battery had died. Devastated  :dash:
Went to Siam massage instead. Will be booking her very soon

I imagine she’ll tell you to do one. She would of seen that as a no show.

Luissuarez777

I gonna ring off different number. I did txt when I got home and explained.

Offline gloryglory

Was she amazing? :D

She told me that’s her favourite position but I found I couldn’t get very deep so we settled on my favourite positions instead  :yahoo:

haha honestly couldn't think of other words to describe her  :lol:
i enjoyed the position considering i love doggy. thought i'd ask out of politeness and such  :D