Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu&Leon - Totteridge And Whetstone  (Read 3290 times)

1 review(s) for Lulu&Leon (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Riu4

Very nice couple
Very horny
Great experience

met the couple 1 month ago, she is a polish and he is british, the photo on the profile are true .
using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I called them for a dp expirence , and they were happy to hear that, and the dp was great  :diablo:, and I finish with a beautiful cim.
For sure a came back

1 hour 190

Offline Sinz

Thanks for sharing you experience.

What was the general location of the punt ??

Also the below link would be useful for you when writing reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Riu4

Offline Sinz

Wonder how The NightWolf updated the location without any info from the OP  :unknown:

Online Prince

Riu

Im considering hiring these two. Can you please expand on what they were like? Was she hot, face and body? Did she do everything with skill???

Cheers.

P

Online tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi: ... an MFM is on my bucket list of sexperiences, so HL'd.

By the way, I recognize those unique photos of Lulu. That's Lulu Electra (External Link/Members Only), whose already on my HL.

:drinks:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Wonder how The NightWolf updated the location without any info from the OP  :unknown:

Are you upset that he beat you to the punch  :sarcastic:

Offline OutForJustice80

Their location on the AW profile?

Offline Sinz

I have been told that is the incorrect way to do it, have to ask the OP and wait for a response, especially as it is the first review for the WG.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have been told that is the incorrect way to do it, have to ask the OP and wait for a response, especially as it is the first review for the WG.

Was it Admin who told you that? I wasn’t aware?

Offline Sinz

Was it Admin who told you that? I wasn’t aware?

iirc it was a long standing member who PMd me, stating that it was how it has been done.

Offline magnetico

Sinz is correct, the approximate location should be given by the punter.

WGs are touring and moving all the time, so just copy/pasting the current location from the AW profile doesn't add any value to the review.

Offline OutForJustice80

For sure. Was just speculating as to where he got his info.

Offline Riu4

guys sorry for the delay, i was busy for some weeks, now i try to replay at all your question, was my first review

so let's start

Location: In-call , comfort , i think it is where they live, i am not sure. last floor of the house.

Can you please expand on what they were like?
She is very hot, very nice hair , but nice body...he is a 50 - 55 old english man, however both of them clean
and yes she did everything with skill

Yes the location is on the aw profice

guys if there is any question , ask ... i will replay. not immediately but i will replay 

Offline magnetico

The question about the location was about the closest tube/train station or the name of the area. Not if it was outcall or incall.  :hi:

Offline Riu4

The location is far from the  rail station unless 30 min on walk

Offline OutForJustice80

The location is far from the  rail station unless 30 min on walk
“The” rail station? Good grief.

Would that be the train station for the whole of London? London station.

Offline Riu4

Sorry the station is barnet. I didn't write because it is in their profile

Offline Mightier Than

Interview Tab on Profile says
Nearest rail station?    Totteridge and Whetstone

I'm not familiar with the area, but Googling comes up with High Barnet tube or New Barnet mainline

Offline magnetico

WGs are moving around all the time, hence the reason each reviewer gives the area/station of the booking.

Also there's no Barnet station. It's a Borough.

Offline Riu4

Borough of barnet is the name
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:06:56 pm by Riu4 »

Offline Heph

'Barnet' is local shorthand when referring to High Barnet Underground station or the town- similarly, most people in the area would just say Totteridge when referring to the next-door station Totteridge and Whetstone. I don't known the incall location myself, despite having seen Lulu, but I'd expect the explanation for any minor discrepancy between the AW profile location and the reviewer's account would be that she is based somewhere nearly equidistant between the two neighbouring stations. Smiths might know more precisely, as I believe he has visited.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:48:48 pm by Heph »

Offline Mightier Than

Borough of barnet is the name

Borough Station is in Southwark

Just a very simple question.  What is the name of the Station?  1 review and 6 posts should be sufficient to get this info...

Offline Heph

Borough Station is in Southwark

Just a very simple question.  What is the name of the Station?  1 review and 6 posts should be sufficient to get this info...

A borough is the name of a local administrative area (there are hundreds of boroughs - of which Barnet is one).
The Borough, in Southwark and its tube station Borough Underground Station in SE1 is something else entirely.

See my answer above.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 09:56:06 pm by Heph »

Offline Riu4

Guys High Barnet is the station, the last stop on the norther line. But from there there is another 30 minuts on walk