Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khian Massage Wolverhampton  (Read 1899 times)

Offline watsey

External Link/Members Only

This one has just popped up on Wolverhampton Gumtree.
The ad is very brief but says posting for 2 months.
Anybody have any info?

Offline Beamer

It's only got an email contact number....bit odd?

gagglez

There is an advert on VS for Shackerley, nearby.
Spoke to her last year but said it was massage only. I never ask for extras over the phone. Not had a chance to visit yet.
Probably hit the send button before completing the advert.

Offline watsey

It's only got an email contact number....bit odd?
Emailed her and exchanged a few messages but it was like drawing blood from a stone!
Eventually got her post code and a mobile number from her.
Entered the number onto my phone and found she was on wattsapp.
Her wattsapp image is of her passport which confirms her name, Thai nationality and shows a date of birth 1964 which makes her about 54 years old.
Too old for me and I’m not TOFTT just yet as I’m still getting over my last one.
 :scare:

Offline JollyTimes

I visited this lady recently. Nice area and quiet. Email then phone number and pretty good comms. She is as has been said, in her fifties, slim and attractive IMHO. Upstairs on a quality bed, let me undress and returned when ready. Covered with a towel at all times. She is however, a seriously good masseuse. I think husband or partner was downstairs. No hint of HE at any time. Totally legit. Shower available if required. I am thanking myself for TOFTT and hopefully saving FBSM enthusiasts their hard-earned cash. Onwards and upwards.

Offline Beamer

Thanks for heads up JT.
Have had a bit of text tennis with hrr which suggested he was available.  Clearly she was just trying to get me to book.