Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian girls offering fs  (Read 1351 times)

Online Bustydusty

Unfortunately “Asian” isn’t a nationality so difficult to do a search so can anyone recommend any Asian girls around Manchester area preferably who do fk cim and being an optimist anal? :D
 :unknown:
(Anal not essential)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:29:38 am by Bustydusty »

goldwing1

Click on the tab marked search, scroll to the bottom left of the page where it says Specific Words and enter asian, then tick words.
Not many turn up but that`s the only way i can think of

Also, what do you mean by Asians? Asia covers everyone from the Mongols to the Japenese

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Bustydusty

Click on the tab marked search, scroll to the bottom left of the page where it says Specific Words and enter asian, then tick words.
Not many turn up but that`s the only way i can think of

Also, what do you mean by Asians? Asia covers everyone from the Mongols to the Japenese

Hidden Image/Members Only
I mean south East Asian really

goldwing1

I mean south East Asian really

Loads on Vivastreet, but we all know how risky that is.
Only option is to search by nationality on adultwork or just do a google search

THORMOND

Chinese Massage Warrington. Different girl every week. Some will do more than others. Usually it's extra £10 for OWO.External Link/Members Only

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

I'm not as savvy as GW on UKP posting but if you're searching on AW, click on the Interviews tab and at the top of the first box is Ethnicity, so you can choose Asian.

AW also has a Nationality field on the first tab but I wouldn't say it's reliable and it's tedious to go through Indonesia, Malaysia etc one by one, coming up blank each time. EM

Offline CocoMyNut

Chinese Massage Warrington. Different girl every week. Some will do more than others. Usually it's extra £10 for OWO.External Link/Members Only

Hey mate, what their age like? And roughly how much? Cheers.

goldwing1

This one says she`s oriental origin, don`t know how much bus i`m guessing she`s not what you are looking for.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=15173

Offline Beamer

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:48:56 pm by Beamer »