Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Hot Play x - Wimbledon - nice lady but not for my taste  (Read 1066 times)

12 review(s) for x Hot Play x (4 positive, 8 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7515807) (2 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Pajero

External Link/Members Only

I saw this lady in Wimbledon after seeing a few good reviews here. For me visit was borderline negative and I will not return.

The girl: she id very nice as mentioned by other punters but she is over 40, I'd say around 45 y/o - not the 35 stated in her profile. Some people also mentioned she has a very nice bum, but I like Brazilian bums and her bum is small, nothing special.

Flat is OK, easy to find and reasonably clean, again nothing special.

I saw her in a hot day and she offered a massage that I declined as other mentioned it was not worth it. She asked if I wanted OWO or OW, and after a couple of minutes of OW she said she wanted sex (same routine). Started cowgirl and then mish and doggy and then mish again. Sex was mechanical and at some point she started to rub herself.

I finished the meeting in 20 minutes - paid £60 for 30 minutes

As others mentioned she has very strong smokers breath.

It felt a disappointing meeting but to be fair she was trying her best to please me.

Not for my taste but not a bad girl.

mrhappypants

Pajero, thanks for a thoughtful, measured review.

Offline LLPunting

Sorry for the disappointment Pajero.

I found her enthusiastic, chatty and cheerful but like you thought her past her prime and not so attractive.  She was so unmemorable that I forgot to post a review, but it would've been neutral too.  She did seem to want to bring herself off by rubbing her clit quite vigorously whilst I was in her or trying to perform RO, to the point she didn't need my attention and just wanted to masturbate!  So much for my skills!   :lol: