Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki Long Eaton  (Read 11046 times)

Offline waly

External Link/Members Only

Have seen mixed reviews for this establishment, and must be honest, liked the idea of a legit place doing something additional. Reviews of Nikki highlight high cost whilst Emma has positive about her looks and assets!
Happened to be visiting Long Eaton so phoned to arrange with Emma, no answer but quickly got a text saying text only, arranged a time and communication was quick and clear. Text received asking what type of massage required so responded soft and sensual, replied no problem so all good.
got to the location 10 mins early, but shop (ladies hairdresser) door was locked and lights off. Waited for the time and tried again this time door was open so entered and disaster, it was obviously Nikki and she was by herself. Slim and young wearing proper tunic, I thought, be rude to leave so went through to rear room after paying the £30 fee. Nikki soon followed and began the massage.
Conversation was easy although I was wary having heard of her pricing structure. Eventually conversation moved to types of massage preferred and I asked what types were available- HE @ £30, B2B @£80. i replied those prices were very high compared to other locally! and she asked what i usually pay, so said B2B for £50. After a couple of mins Nikki said she'd do it for £60 and I deliberately did not respond straightway. Another couple of minutes and she says ok £50. I agreed and off came her kit and wow what a body! smashing pair which felt and tasted nice but down stairs off limits due to t.o.m! Eventually deed was done after lots of touching and rubbing, although as has been mentioned before she does not clean you, just hands tissue, but this is minor.. Even now thinking of her body makes me smile. Happy to recommend, but keep an eye on the prices. Good service from a pretty girl who looks much better out of uniform. :D

Online NervousJ

I was told her pricing should be now inline with Emma. ie £50 b2b.

Good news you at least got the massage at the offer price. I agree though she does have a cracking bod. Obviously still trying it on with the pricing.

She will eventually work it out she will be busier charging the going rate for that place.

Offline badsin

Good review. Nikki is lovely, but a 40 watt bulb.
Glad you enjoyed yourself :hi:

gagglez

It always seems a convenient time for the builders to move in if you are not prepared to give in to their pricing structure.
Not restricted to this establishment.
If the "wrong time of the month" comes up in negotiations then my default option is massage only. Rather go home and have a wank than give in.

Online RogerBoner

It always seems a convenient time for the builders to move in if you are not prepared to give in to their pricing structure.
Not restricted to this establishment.
If the "wrong time of the month" comes up in negotiations then my default option is massage only. Rather go home and have a wank than give in.
Surely it's when the painters are in:  Urban Dictionary: Having the painters in External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

You got the offer of £30 per hour, £80 all in, is a good price for b2b. I think there's goin to be some competition between long eaton and beeston.......

Offline Masseffect321

The gumtree link no longer works, anyone know how you can book a massage with nikki?

Offline badsin

The gumtree link no longer works, anyone know how you can book a massage with nikki?

External Link/Members Only.

Link to website and Facebook page :hi:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 05:21:36 pm by badsin »

Offline badsin

Thanks mate, are both emma and nikki working here now?

Nikki and Emma both work here :hi:

Offline hobnob

Any pictures of Nickki and Emma?
Thanks.

Offline oakwood

You don’t have to scroll too far down the Facebook feed to see pictures of both

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Looking at the Facebook pics, I assume Nikki is the dark hair girl and looks very fit, is Emma the blonde shorter girl?
Is she not at cutting it anymore and both girls are at ventures?
(If I’m reading the above comments correctly)

I’m into this b2b stuff atm haha

Offline badsin

Looking at the Facebook pics, I assume Nikki is the dark hair girl and looks very fit, is Emma the blonde shorter girl?
Is she not at cutting it anymore and both girls are at ventures?
(If I’m reading the above comments correctly)

I’m into this b2b stuff atm haha

Emma has black hair blue eyes, scroll down Facebook photos she's on the right with her arm around one of the old dears....
Nikki, little bit taller, dark brown hair. :hi:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Emma has black hair blue eyes, scroll down Facebook photos she's on the right with her arm around one of the old dears....
Nikki, little bit taller, dark brown hair. :hi:

Oh Emma is the one that got flowers off the old girl? I see Nikki is pictured as returning after working previously for them (might have been easier for me just to post the pics but didn’t really want to)

Offline Samjos

who is the third girl in the photos?

Offline badsin

who is the third girl in the photos?

From left to right:
Nikki
Emma 1 (Long Eaton ventures)
Emma 2 (Beeston)

:hi:

Offline fabioblue

I've visited Venture twice and seen Emma on both occasions, be VERY clear this is a legitimate business, beauty and hairdressing and you can only discuss extras once inside the massage room. The bloke who owns the shop ( gold tooth) is always around and although friendly seems to be keeping an eye on things.

Emma has amazing false tits and gives nice hand relief, you can feel her tits as much as you like and she leans in and kisses your neck, which actually worked very well for me.

I've not tried, but Emma told me that Nikki offers 'more'

I had both my massages for £30 and agreed £20 in the room for HR

I will deffo go back at some point just to see them tits again

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 01:38:32 pm by fabioblue »

Offline badsin

I've visited Venture twice and seen Emma on both occasions, be VERY clear this is a legitimate business, beauty and hairdressing and you can only discuss extras once inside the massage room. The bloke who owns the shop ( gold tooth) is always around and although friendly seems to be keeping an eye on things.

Emma has amazing false tits and gives nice hand relief, you can feel her tits as much as you like and she leans in and kisses your neck, which actually worked very well for me.

I've not tried, but Emma told me that Nikki offers 'more'

I had both my massages for £30 and agreed £20 in the room for HR

I will deffo go back at some point just to see them tits again

You could place a review? :hi:

Online michael.fannymore

The bloke with the gold tooth is her husband. Wonder how much of an eye he likes to keep on things  :rolleyes:

Offline maggotknob

Emma is back from today, according to their Facebook page.

splodger69

Says 22nd June  :hi:

I saw Nikki earlier today, Emma is back from holiday and will indeed return on 22nd. I had a shock when I was asked for £50 door entrance as the '£30 offer' had finished!!! Review to follow ...I managed to get £30 entrance +£50 b2b... Glorious ;)

Offline twiglet

Certainly a bit pricey at £50

Suity

I was in the area this week and have always fancied going to a legit looking salon and being offered a bit extra.

I wish I hadn't.

Comms were fine.

Nicky was there on her own. She looked OK, 25 but, well, looked gormless. Ah well, maybe she gives a good rub.

£50 for a basic massage (not £30 as their ad says)

In the room, she didnt need much prompting and gave the prices for the extras - £30 for topless, £50 b2b and £100 for covered oral. I know!

Opted for topless with HR.

30 minutes in i get a hint of a cc. up until then she was just lighly rubbing my legs and lower back. no hint of anything sensual.

roll over -

she has a nice bum and firm boobs but she just looks scaggy. very very pale and the tatts looked trashy on her chest.

a few rubs then straight to pulling the old man off.

i ddnt bother staying for the whole hour.

poor massage
nothing sensual
below average HR

Online NervousJ

She’s very hit and miss I reckon. I’ve had 2 decent punts with her, but a lot of others haven’t. Charging that amount, which is fucking pricey, she needs to up her hame I’m afraid and be consistent.

Emma on the other hand.  :thumbsup:

Offline olkingclancy

I had the same issue with her. Massage was really rubbish and nothing sensual. Good looking but over priced and rubbish
Was tempted to try Emma but Nikki has put me off.
She is also several sandwiches short of picnic.

Offline TomR

I had a bad experience here with Nikki but have continued to read other reports on this place to see if mine was a one off. It seems to me that there isn't a consistent pricing structure and that it is made up as she goes along. The range of charges I have seen from various reports is ridiculous. I certainly won't return as there are far better places available.

Offline oakwood

Where would you say is better mate?

Offline badsin

Bump.
I popped in a couple of days ago, and had an hour with Emma -brilliant as always.
Had a chat with nikki whilst there, she's had to kick a couple of guys out the past week or two due to their advances and attitudes whilst at the salon. Good on her, sound like creeps to be honest.
New starter this Monday, black girl, early 20's. More a nikki type service apparently :hi:

Offline chandlerhandler

New starter this Monday, black girl, early 20's. More a nikki type service apparently :hi:

I'd be interested to hear some more details about the black girl, I may TOFTT

Offline badsin

I'd be interested to hear some more details about the black girl, I may TOFTT

Pictures now on their Facebook page :hi:

Offline chandlerhandler

Pictures now on their Facebook page :hi:

Looks good to me, I think she's going to be busy!!

Offline Masseffect321

I went to see nikki a few days ago, wasnt very optimistic looking at how people have been about her but was pleasantly surprised
Only got charged £30 for an hour, an got reverse massage and oral for £80
Might be a little much but it was good service and nikki is faf, more than emma imo.

Online RogerBoner

Offline HailWood

And even more lovely in the flesh  :yahoo:
Review coming???
 I wish I could do Long Eaton but way too risky for me.

Offline badsin

Agreed, a review would be good?

Offline Crazydave

Do they do back waxing at Long Eaton? Could do with getting my back done, so thinking of incorporating a massage into at the same time.  :D

Offline badsin

Do they do back waxing at Long Eaton? Could do with getting my back done, so thinking of incorporating a massage into at the same time.  :D

Yep, back sack & crack :hi:

Offline secretjones

imagine having that before a HE  :wacko:

Offline badsin

Apparently back is £20. Intimate waxing, bum, balls & cock £50 :hi:

Offline Crazydave

Lol. Might give the sack and crack a miss - that's what Veet Sensitive is for! But £20 for the back sounds reasonable. Might give it a go when it's grown back from the last shave it had.

Offline chandlerhandler

Apologies if it's already been discussed somewhere, but where's the best place to park for Ventures? I don't like parking directly outside places, I'd sooner have a 5-10 minute walk if needs be.

Online RogerBoner

Apologies if it's already been discussed somewhere, but where's the best place to park for Ventures? I don't like parking directly outside places, I'd sooner have a 5-10 minute walk if needs be.
3 Humber Rd

Park here then walk to the end and turn left. It's a 4 minute walk at the most. Try and have a shower before going back home to the wife if you see Nicky.  :lol:

Online NervousJ

Turn left just before the coop and park down there, or just park in the coop carpark. I’ve never had issues.

Offline chandlerhandler

Cheers RB & NJ, I'm hoping to see Nicky2

Punterman1eastmids

Anyone know if this place does later appointments? I'd quite like a visit after work one day in the week, but website states they close at 5PM.

Offline badsin

Anyone know if this place does later appointments? I'd quite like a visit after work one day in the week, but website states they close at 5PM.

8pm on a Friday :hi: