Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Between Fluff1 & Andyman  (Read 2986 times)

Offline SamScott

Who are these clowns. Reviewing everyone!

Must be like oh your new let me leave you Bs aw feedback to make me feel like the stud I wish I was.

Then I see profiles that look ok maybe but one of them have left their mark and I’m apprehensive about making contact.

Totally fing my game up
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Matrix

Who are these clowns. Reviewing everyone!

Must be like oh your new let me leave you Bs aw feedback to make me feel like the stud I wish I was.

Then I see profiles that look ok maybe but one of them have left their mark and I’m apprehensive about making contact.

Totally fing my game up

Banned several times, mentally ill, wankers.

I don't actually think there's much reason to their "feedback". Seems one size fits all. The only negative feedback I've seen andyspazz leave on aw was with that absolute firecracker Maribel, from last year. Gorgeous, provided owo, dfk, cim and seriously good sex all included and he gives her a negative.

Perhaps her "group" already have their accommodation needs catered for.

Offline Cactus

External Link/Members Only

Check out her retort to Fluff1's feedback on her profile!

As an aside, I saw her at the weekend, review to follow.  Excellent punt though  :yahoo:

Offline Matrix

As an aside, I saw her at the weekend, review to follow.  Excellent punt though  :yahoo:

She's get a + for that but a - for andymans feedback.

Offline SamScott

Yeah seems to of gone along with Andymans.......
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline Cactus

Has Andyman not got some legit feedback though?  Plenty well kent faces on there.

Offline Matrix

Has Andyman not got some legit feedback though?  Plenty well kent faces on there.

In short, yes.

He's been banned multiple times on here and was white knighting some thieving bitch on here too. He's recommended some absolute trash and negatived some crackers. I know everyone has there own experiences but I simply don't trust anything he says without proofing it.

Offline DickDiver

The crazy man Giac is on her feedback too. It's like a spitoon of the worst phlegm discarded from UKP.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83019.msg1025242#msg1025242

Offline Cactus

The crazy man Giac is on her feedback too. It's like a spitoon of the worst phlegm discarded from UKP.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83019.msg1025242#msg1025242

On there twice no less!

Offline bushman

She is attracting some delinquents: Giac , Fluff1 and Andyman60. What is wrong with her profile?

Offline Courtney

He's been banned multiple times on here and was white knighting some thieving bitch on here too.

Here is that dumb last post he did before he was banned:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67713.msg1143282#msg1143282

....and yeah he kept coming back and I kept catching him out. :cool: ...so much so he got very upset and trolled my last review, but his silly sad post was deleted. Total loser. :crazy: :wacko: :blush:

Offline Matrix

Here is that dumb last post he did before he was banned:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67713.msg1143282#msg1143282

....and yeah he kept coming back and I kept catching him out. :cool: ...so much so he got very upset and trolled my last review, but his silly sad post was deleted. Total loser. :crazy: :wacko: :blush:

Cheers, that's the one.

What a cunt.

Offline Courtney

Offline Joe Tortolano

I’ve messaged her with a view to getting something set up this week. Desperate to end the punting drought, but it is beyond slim pickings out there. Be interested to read your review when you get a chance, but liked her private gallery so hopefully get something organised either way  :thumbsup:

Offline Cactus

I’ve messaged her with a view to getting something set up this week. Desperate to end the punting drought, but it is beyond slim pickings out there. Be interested to read your review when you get a chance, but liked her private gallery so hopefully get something organised either way  :thumbsup:

Joe, Joe, super Joe...

I'll try to get it up (the review that is) tomorrow night.

Offline thethreefs

Tbf, shouldnt we let them in??

They might well be wankers but andy seems to have a go of every bloody girl in the town!

Offline DickDiver

They might well be wankers but andy seems to have a go of every bloody girl in the town!

Go back. Read his comments before his various bannings.

If you wish to read pish like that follow him on AW.  This site is for more discerning punters who don't give some fat, old disease riddled munter a 10/10 for a fiver discount.

Offline thethreefs

Go back. Read his comments before his various bannings.

If you wish to read pish like that follow him on AW.  This site is for more discerning punters who don't give some fat, old disease riddled munter a 10/10 for a fiver discount.

haha, fair point!

Offline Matrix

He was given fair treatment and has thrown it back in admins face by breaking the rules and constantly returning to troll and waste peoples time.

Offline Clattypats

Fluff1 appears to seek out new profiles (newbies) and give and receive fake FB...Feedback exchange in return for sex chat may be one reason... :dash:

One WG even admitted to it  :wackogirl: :wacko:

Offline whiskyfan

Fluff1 appears to seek out new profiles (newbies) and give and receive fake FB...Feedback exchange in return for sex chat may be one reason... :dash:

One WG even admitted to it  :wackogirl: :wacko:

Aye, and the ladies can't decide if his cock is black or white. :crazy: :lol:

Offline Clattypats

yeah...Must be difficult when they haven't even seen him, or vice versa...

Doubt he's ever seen a WG in a booking...The guys obviously not right in the head  :bomb: :crazy: ...Complete Fuckwit!... :wacko:

Offline chinafan

Do you have time to write a review?

Offline bushman

Gents please if you could enlighten me on the following:
We know Fluff1 is a complete idiot. Andyman60 has seen almost all the same girls and more, some of the ones he has seen is highly rated.
What's the crack with him?

Offline Courtney

Andyman60 has seen almost all the same girls and more, some of the ones he has seen is highly rated.
What's the crack with him?

It’s been mentioned plenty times before, his over the top weird fluffy ADHD hyper spazz AW FB can’t be trusted. You’re right, he does appear now and then on some highly regarded WGs FB but then turns up on quite a few dodgy looking ones also. :wacko: :crazy:

Offline bushman

So he has no other alias then?
I am just confused about how the fuck he can get in there with all these WG's without them being on the game for days. Giac is the same. And from Giac's prevouis comments on UKP I gathered that he can be an abusive cunt to some WG's.
To be honest there is just something about these three that make me uneasy.

Offline Courtney

To be honest there is just something about these three that make me uneasy.

Yip. Strangely enough, here is an Andyman60 aka Roger de her comment on a Giac review. :unknown:

God only knows what is really going with these weirdos. :dash: :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83019.msg1025430#msg1025430

Offline bushman

Yip. Strangely enough, here is an Andyman60 aka Roger de her comment on a Giac review. :unknown:
What a numpty I am. I thought Fluff1 was Roger de her. Thanks for pointing that out.

Offline Marmalade

Maybe it varies depending on the eye of the [online] beholder...  :D

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Fluff1 lives miles away from Edinburgh and exchanges feedback for sex chat, so I would take anything he says as inaccurate.
Giac, I've heard, gets very abusive if he feels a girl's photos are... lenient... after seeing them (or sometimes before if he doesn't her the reply he wants).

Offline bushman

Fluff1 lives miles away from Edinburgh and exchanges feedback for sex chat, so I would take anything he says as inaccurate.
Giac, I've heard, gets very abusive if he feels a girl's photos are... lenient... after seeing them (or sometimes before if he doesn't her the reply he wants).
What a cunt. It is guys like him that will be the reason the lawmakers change the laws around this hobby.
Abusive like verbal or physical?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 07:49:54 pm by bushman »

Online Lilywhite

• Service Provider
What a cunt. It is guys like him that will be the reason the lawmakers change the laws around this hobby.
Abusive like verbal or physical?

Only ever heard about verbal and to do with girl's weight or general poor service.

Offline bushman

Only ever heard about verbal and to do with girl's weight or general poor service.
Well to be fair to him I think a few of us have vented frustration due to false advertising. Don't like my money nor time wasted by anybody, not just WG's.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 10:17:19 pm by bushman »

vw

We know Fluff1 is a complete idiot.

Fluff 1 has reached Gloucester on my local search.    :bomb: :bomb:

Offline bushman

Fluff 1 has reached Gloucester on my local search.    :bomb: :bomb:

Aye, that one has been in Edinburgh and Glasgow a few weeks ago. She's new down south.