Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Geranium Kiss  (Read 1310 times)

Secretarysex

Hello,

Does anyone have a link or contact details for Geranium Kiss?

She may not be working anymore, but would love to know.

Cheers.

Secretarysex

Offline Fuzzyduck

Can anyone help? Cheers!

Before you thank me profusely for being the first person to respond to you with more than one word, you should have a good think about why no-one is helping you.
You've contributed fuck all to the forum in your year here, and so you have got fuck all back.
Continuing to ask questions and contributing fuck all will likely lead to a "fuck off".
Cheers!

Online Steve121

Before you thank me profusely for being the first person to respond to you with more than one word, you should have a good think about why no-one is helping you.
You've contributed fuck all to the forum in your year here, and so you have got fuck all back.
Continuing to ask questions and contributing fuck all will likely lead to a "fuck off".
Cheers!

:P :D :lol: :cool: :dance: :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline The Film Director

:P :D :lol: :cool: :dance: :yahoo: :drinks:

I'm confused.

Bloody stupid name for an SP anyway.  Who ever kissed a geranium FFS.  :dash:

Offline PLeisure

Bloody stupid name for an SP anyway.  Who ever kissed a geranium FFS.  :dash:
She made a complete twat of herself on UKE and got banned  :sarcastic:

Quite frankly, anyone asking about her comes across as a bit suspect by association...

Stevensmiles

@OP.      Wake up and smell Rose  :rose:

Offline Liverpool

Can anyone help? Cheers!

Before you report me as well for being rude and part of the gang mentality, perhaps you should look at a couple of things.

1. You've been a member since 2017. Your 3 posts (not including post reports) have been asking for information. The reason you've not had any response is that this is seen as leeching. You are not the first and you sure as won't be the last who gets accused of this. The best way is TOFTT, review, get welcomed into the fold.

2. Your post reports make you look a right delicate flower. It's best to suck up the criticism (we all get it) take the advice and refer to my point 1.

Offline Sinz

Can anyone help? Cheers!

Leeching twat  :wacko:

Agree with the points made by Liverpool above
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 09:13:24 am by Sinz »

Offline The Film Director

Leeching twat  :wacko:

Agree with the points made by Liverpool above

Agreed.  At least he's only been here for a year and handful of posts.  Some have been here years and made hundreds of requests and given nothing back and are still here.  :thumbsdown:

James999

And the bell end has slammed in a couple of complaints because people have not been very nice to him  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 10:10:53 am by James999 »

Offline HailWood

And the bell end has slammed in a couple of complaints because people have not been very nice to him  :sarcastic:

Or her, maybe?

OP - why do you want info on GK?

Offline The Owl

Hello,

Does anyone have a link or contact details for Geranium Kiss?

She may not be working anymore, but would love to know.

Cheers.

She got banned on UKE after admitting she was surfing the forum with her friend, the banned lowlife Uncle Sweetheart. If she made the mistake of being his mate then you'd best just forget about her.

Here's a comment by Admin on UKE on the thread that got Geranium Kiss banned.

Leaving his stuff "accidentally", taking stuff from WGs "accidentally" and going through stuff of WGs behind their backs is common among those he's punted.

Regarding "unclesweetheart", there is much much worse, but I can't go into detail as I was given the info in confidence. They say he'd instantly know who told me.

Be careful who you trust.

Offline bigthickdick

Yawn.

Make sure you'll have plenty of fun in the short time you'll have on this site. Happy trolling idiot. And goodbye   :bomb:

Secretarysex

Massive yawn. So boring.
Thanks again for the welcome.
Yeah, I’ve been here for over a year and contributed fuck all. So what? Get over it. Maybe things will change, eh?
I’ll leave a review as soon as I next can following a punt and perhaps one day you’ll start being nicer to me. I get it.
 :hi:

Offline Liverpool

Massive yawn. So boring.
Yeah, I’ve been here for over a year and contributed fuck all. So what? Get over it. Maybe things will change, eh?
I’ll leave a review as soon as I next can following a punt and perhaps one day you’ll start being nicer to me. I get it.

This whole site is only as good as those who take time to contribute to it. It's not a question of being nice to you or not. It's nothing personal (at least from me). Unfortunately we see A LOT of contributors who add nothing and yet want us all to do their homework on girls they want to see. I'm sorry that we're boring you, but the integrity of the site as a whole comes before whether your feelings are hurt. Happy punting.

Offline Fuzzyduck

"Rude, offensive and unwelcoming", OP?

Poor snowflake, I apologise if you were upset and distressed by my reply. Do you often walk into bars and ask for free drinks? People who buy an early round tend to receive better welcomes. Furthermore, don't you think members with no punting credentials asking about SPs who have dropped out the scene should receive some level of scrutiny? Or are you so entitled and ignorant not to see that?

Twat.

Online magnetico

Offline NigelF

Massive yawn. So boring.

You've had plenty of time to review (and certainky ask questions) you just can't be arsed, there's no reason that's likely to change.

Even if you do, you seem like too much of an over-sensitive retard to be helpful and clearly you're not actually interested in helping punters (who've already helped you with all the posts and reviews on here) so are unlikely to reliable.

Feel free to prove me wrong or just carry on sulking, either way the forum will be just fine.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 04:00:16 pm by NigelF »

Secretarysex

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to respond. Calling me a ‘twat’ and telling me to ‘fuck off’ were personal highlights. I particularly enjoyed the pub and round of drinks analogy; especially as if we were in a pub there is no way you would be speaking to anyone like this...keyboard warrior cunts.
Take the abuse. If you can’t, don’t fucking dish it out in the first place. Any responses to this offering me further abuse will just prove my point that you’re actually here to be abusive and that you can’t take the grief you hand out.
All your points have been taken on board. Even if they were really fucking boring.
Probably best to move on now. Line drawn under this sorry mess.  :dash:
Thanks again. I’ll leave a review on Weds evening.

Offline NigelF

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to respond. Calling me a ‘twat’ and telling me to ‘fuck off’ were personal highlights. I particularly enjoyed the pub and round of drinks analogy; especially as if we were in a pub there is no way you would be speaking to anyone like this...keyboard warrior cunts.
Take the abuse. If you can’t, don’t fucking dish it out in the first place. Any responses to this offering me further abuse will just prove my point that you’re actually here to be abusive and that you can’t take the grief you hand out.
All your points have been taken on board. Even if they were really fucking boring.
Probably best to move on now. Line drawn under this sorry mess.  :dash:
Thanks again. I’ll leave a review on Weds evening.

Aww, poor little snowflake  :cry:

You clearly haven't been in many boozers or only frequent really soft bars, which makes sense given how sensitive you are.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 05:11:58 pm by NigelF »

Offline LLPunting

Aww, poor little snowflake  :cry:

You clearly haven't been in many boozers or only frequent really soft bars, which makes sense given how sensitive you are.

He only drinks Babyshams

Secretarysex

I’m not sensitive, but you lot clearly can’t either read or understand English.
Fucking hilarious!

Offline blackburnian

I’m not sensitive, but you lot clearly can’t either read or understand English.
Fucking hilarious!

2 reports crying to the boss about your "treatment" may suggest otherwise .......???? 

Think bell end is about perfect  :thumbsup:

Bb

Secretarysex

2 reports crying to the boss about your "treatment" may suggest otherwise .......???? 

Think bell end is about perfect  :thumbsup:

Bb

What’s your point? Is it that you can’t read or understand English too?
I have never laughed so much in my life.
Please, keep ‘em coming! This is truly magnificent!
 :lol:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 09:56:24 pm by Secretarysex »

Offline Sinz

What’s your point? Is it that you can’t read or understand English too?
I have never laughed so much in my life.
Please, keep ‘em coming! This is truly magnificent!
 :lol:

No that you are banned you can laugh all you want twat  :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

No that you are banned you can laugh all you want twat  :lol:

And I had just come back with my popcorn. He didn't realise the irony of his posts. He's probably quite important in his day job, and is used to getting what he wants. But didn't quite understand that you can't just turn up here, ask about dodgy SPs, and act like a cunt. Bit of a shame, I was looking forward to his review.