Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Siam - Sunderland  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Brief review.

Comms- easy, text and booked within 15 minutes

Location- a bugger to park close by. On a main road so head straight in jobby.

Meeting- will keep the identity off the review. Decent looking lady with incredibly soft hands. Good massage with all the swipes and a good bit if chat. Asked for HE and said yes but not many girls there would do it, I belive its more to do with how you come across to them. Good HE and gid cleanup, I do this inbetween work and nothing worst than being oily all day. £30 for a hour massage and £20 to leave me very happy. Would go back, as I came out there was 4 early 20s good looking girls there and maybe get a 4 handed.

Offline jarrovian

Been about a year since i was last there, but always left happy, seen 4 different girls but as you say they may be selective on who gets he. One of the girls told me she refuses he if she thinks thats all the customer is after. Make of that what you will

Offline Disco dave

Yeah, think its more down to presentation and if you treat them nice and always helps to go in dresses smart ish.

Offline Sar-Major

Yeah, think its more down to presentation and if you treat them nice and always helps to go in dresses smart ish.

The wife dresses are to fekin tight for me, if I wore me "Kilt" do you think that would work.............  :P  :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Disco dave

The wife dresses are to fekin tight for me, if I wore me "Kilt" do you think that would work.............  :P  :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:

Haha, good ol auto type.

Kilt would save time getting changed, you might be on to something here  :lol:

Offline datwabbit

£30 an hour is great price.

Offline Disco dave

Yep. Usually find anything 25-30 for a hour is legit.

Offline YoungMackem

I’ve been twice lately and got the same lady. £30 for an hour both times.
On first visit I thought I’d just see if it was offered, and thought it was going to be as her hands got pretty close, but nothing on offer. Wasn’t too bothered as I actually really enjoyed the massage, I’d say it’s up there with sheng long.

Went back a week later and ended up with same girl. Again her hands got pretty close towards the end so I asked if HE was on offer and she said no, she left the room near the end to get towels and when she came back in she said it would be £20 for HE but not to tell anybody, so for that reason I won’t be saying her name on here.