Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Briana 69 - liverpool WOW  (Read 1506 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline hanhig

Met this one a few weeks ago due to the reviews on here - wouldn’t normally go for a rom but I’m glad I did. City centre apartment easy to get to - only NEG was she had me waiting 10 mins which turned a half hour into a 15 min app - I had places to be afterwards.

Opened the door and wow - much better than the pictures, decent-ish English perhaps a little shy.
Onto the business, as previous reviews describe Decent OWO and then onto the main event.

Walked out with a smile on my face, could have stayed longer but as above had places to be.

Will return when next in the city.

Harry
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 06:58:18 pm by hanhig »

Offline NigelF

Since it was only 15 mins (and you knew that's what you were going for when she made you hang about) I presume you only paid £40?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 07:03:58 pm by NigelF »

Offline fitsy07lfc

This 'Review' leaves a lot to be desired albeit for a 15 minute meeting

Offline yorkieyorkie

This 'Review' leaves a lot to be desired albeit for a 15 minute meeting

+1

Offline hanhig

Yes - £40 was handed over.

What more would you chaps like to know?

Probably not the best review but my first non the less.

Offline hanhig

Since it was only 15 mins (and you knew that's what you were going for when she made you hang about) I presume you only paid £40?

No- I had intended a  30 minute!

The meet was cut short.

Offline fitsy07lfc

Yes - £40 was handed over.

What more would you chaps like to know?

Probably not the best review but my first non the less.
I mean i dont personally want to know, as she is one of my regulars who i know pretty well. But i mean in future reviews a more well rounded review wouldnt go amiss

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

I tried texting her the other day. she ignores me... im not gonna bother with her anymore

Luissuarez777

Well I arranged an appoit!ent with her.
 got to destination and got my phone out  to ring her for door number. Battery died :dash: so devastated went to Siam massage instead. So gonna try book again next week
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 08:51:15 pm by Luissuarez777 »