Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nana @Gold Thai Massage - Finchley  (Read 2986 times)

Offline fozzie44uk

External Link/Members Only

Walked out of Finchley Road  and Frognal station the other day with some time on my hands and was confronted by no less than 3 massage parlours within sight of the station. For no particular reason i tried Gold Thai massage and was glad I did.

I was quoted by the receptionist, a rather dumpy but cute girl I'd guess in mid thirties at least, £30.00 for half hour, accepted and was led to a clean room with a proper massage table, she asked me whether I'd like her to do the massage but on the way in I'd spotted another girl doing her makeup and asked whether she may be available.... she was.

When she came in I was sat on the edge of the table in my boxers, she asked me to take them off and lie on the table, no towel, so I wasn't in much doubt as to where this was leading. She started the massage which to be honest was a bit lacklustre more of a rub than a proper Thai massage and after no more than a couple of minutes she moved round to my head to rub my shoulders making no attempt to avoid rubbing her belly against me, I accepted the invitation and proceeded to feel her up a bit through her dressand after a couple more minutes she asked if I wanted "anything else". She told me it was £40 for HR plus £80 for B2B with all touching allowed. I said £80 all in and she agreed.

Now the girl, her name was Nana, she was, I would guess a fairly well preserved 40's with a nice figure and a lovely pair of boobs, she has quite angular features and I would say is quite attractive IMHO.

Now on with the "massage" she stripped off and we proceeded to have great fun with each others bodies touching, groping licking and sucking no BJ ws offered or received but RO was offered and enjoyed by us both.Quite how she managed to carry on wanking me with her foot while I had my head buried between her thighs is a bit of a mystery but a pleasurable one none the less.

A shuddering climax followed after a while and she cleaned me up with the obligatory baby wipes and, nice touch, a hot towel (well flannel run under he hot tap).

I paid the agreed money and left a happy man about 40 mins after my arrival.

Nana says she'll be there for a couple of weeks, I am sorely tempted to visit again as I'm certain more would be on offer, though at what cost I have no idea.   

Offline Heph

I'm glad you had a nice time, which is what matters, after all.

But my one niggle is that it appears that you've laid out £110 for what amounts to a lucklustre massage in a rather clinical room, for the chance to go down on an older okay-looking woman, who gave you a foot job. No criticism of you intended, but I think many of us would find it a real stretch to think that this represented GVFM or best use of resources.

Offline fozzie44uk

Fair point but I enjoyed myself which is as you say key to the whole thing, and I have in the past paid more for less.

Offline bestbefore

Fair point but I enjoyed myself which is as you say key to the whole thing, and I have in the past paid more for less.
but you could have paid less for more!

Offline djf

This place is double the price of the other options in the area. Whilst it has a nice ambience, they can't really justify the price. And given that they are new, they should be incentivising customers not putting them off.

Offline bestbefore

This place is double the price of the other options in the area. Whilst it has a nice ambience, they can't really justify the price. And given that they are new, they should be incentivising customers not putting them off.

So could you come up with a few details of these other options to share with the forum?