Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Nottingham  (Read 3136 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Simon_9000

Everyone has their first ever punt and I recently had mine. After, many hours/days looking for the right girl (plus courage), I went for Camilla in Nottingham. First review .....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £300 for 2 hours. I really wanted the full GFE so went for 2 hours so it wasn’t rushed.

Location – located on the west side of Nottingham towards Derby, close to the M1. Easy to find, plenty of parking. Camilla had been fractionally delayed in traffic and was returning to her apartment when I called. I was out of my car so followed her while she parked. She got out at a distance and from +30m away, I could already see I’d made a great choice. Short blonde hair, gym fit body ... If she walked across your local supermarket carpark, you’d have a second look ... followed by a third, followed by a fourth, continue. I met her with a kiss and went up to her apartment which was lovely and clean.

Girl – slim, gym fit, very friendly and chatty. She’s very pretty to look at. I must admit, although my first punt, I love enhanced boobs and Camilla has the perfect pair. Utterly stunning. Shaved, lovely smooth pussy I became well aquatinted with during our time.

Services enjoyed – really felt like a real GFE, slow sensual kissing, RO with g-spot fingering, OWO, 69, multiple positions. Excellent.

The meet – I’d asked Camilla to dress in her gym kit for the meet, she didn’t disappoint. Figure hugging lycra, wow! Once inside Camilla’s apartment, we spent some time getting to know each other over a cup of tea. Even while she was making it, half of me was nervous as hell, the other half couldn’t believe the beauty of the woman standing in front of me and what could happen. Getting to know each other was great. Once done, I took the offer of a shower and came back to find Camilla sitting on the bed. I’d actually got dressed again after the shower, god knows why! That was soon fixed by Camilla. It was so sexy to have her on the bed, kissing and caressing each other. She stripped me off the started to peel her gym kit off. We were having a conversation while she did but when it got to her revealing those enhanced tits, I shut up. She lay down on top of me and I got a good feel of those boobs, wow. It was the first time I’d held enhanced boobs and God they didn’t disappoint! Beautifully presented. Kissing proceeded to OWO then RO. I’d done my RO homework and wanted to stay there until she came. She tasted great and I was down there for some time to find what she enjoyed the most. Once I’d found the right buttons, it was obvious! Once done, it was clear Camilla wanted me inside her so on with the jacket and CG followed by reverse CG. Unfortunately this is where my nerves got the better of me and I started to go limp. A bit of a break then 69 which I have to say was great. Unfortunately nerves won and I didn’t pop which Camilla was really cool and reassuring about. We had another great chat on the bed until my time was up.

In conclusion – an absolute beauty. She really does have it all, great body, personality, apartment, etc. I’m already checking my diary for our next rendezvous. I’ll be back for sure.

STAR-LORD

:hi: Thanks for your first review.

£300 is a lot to part with on a first booking, but giving you the benefit of a doubt, 2 hours would be a good way to settle your nerves so I respect that. She does look awesome through UKE media. It's a pity you didn't pop (as she loves CIM or facials apparently - can't remember which, possibly both).

Anyway well done for researching beforehand and thanks for your contribution.  ;) - if only 'leeches' followed your example and wrote a single review.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:25:55 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Simon_9000

Thanks Nightwolf. The lack of a pop I've now considered unfinished business and making me think about my return.  :D

S

STAR-LORD

Thanks Nightwolf. The lack of a pop I've now considered unfinished business and making me think about my return.  :D

S

Before my recent booking (3-4 days ago) I hadn't had a booking for just over 2 months. If I were you, just in case, drink a pint or 2 of semi-skimmed milk, or a protein shake before venturing or waiting for a booking. It might help achieve a pop.  :thumbsup: ;)

Offline Simon_9000

Before my recent booking (3-4 days ago) I hadn't had a booking for just over 2 months. If I were you, just in case, drink a pint or 2 of semi-skimmed milk, or a protein shake before venturing or waiting for a booking. It might help achieve a pop.  :thumbsup: ;)

Cheers, I'll definitely give that a go.  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Cheers, I'll definitely give that a go.  :thumbsup:

Your welcome dude. I hope it helps.  :thumbsup:

Apparently she might tour Wales one time in the future (hope it will happen), but for now I hope you have a more fulfilled booking, either as a return or to someone else. BTW, what are Camilla's eyes like? She seems to have a gorgeous pair on her UKE media.  :cool: :coolgirl:  :dancegirl:

Offline HailWood

Thanks for the review Simon (tells me everything I need to know)  and welcome  :hi:

Offline Simon_9000

BTW, what are Camilla's eyes like? She seems to have a gorgeous pair on her UKE media.  :cool: :coolgirl:  :dancegirl:

She is very pretty and her eyes are stunning on UKE. I'm not sure if they're improved/photoshopped. Difficult to say as when you meet her in person, it's only a tiny factor in her overall fantastic physique.

S

midlandz_boy88

Her body and eyes look stunning. May have to visit. Is there parking nearby

Offline Simon_9000

Her body and eyes look stunning. May have to visit. Is there parking nearby

Pass, I'm not sure. What were you planning?  :D :D

Offline Picti

Welcome Simon and thanks for the good review. I've a couple of questions that would be important to me if I saw her.

I don't need a detailed account, but how much of the 2 hour punt would you say was spent in sexual activity? Was that proportion what you wanted?

In your experience was she a spontaneous, go with the flow type, or did she seem to have a set routine?

Online RogerBoner

2 HOURS WITH 0 POP :scare: :lol:
And with a beautiful woman?  Surely an experienced prostitute's main job is to ensure that this happens "if possible". Maybe it isn't possible  :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

And with a beautiful woman?  Surely an experienced prostitute's main job is to ensure that this happens "if possible". Maybe it isn't possible  :thumbsdown:

It's all about the money.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Picti

Maybe this is usually true, but some punters (myself included) experience this and it's nothing to do with the WG lacking in attractiveness, skill, or performance.

Offline Pacho

Cracking first punt, fair play. As long as you feel you had VFM thats all that matters, imo.

Offline Simon_9000

Welcome Simon and thanks for the good review. I've a couple of questions that would be important to me if I saw her.

I don't need a detailed account, but how much of the 2 hour punt would you say was spent in sexual activity? Was that proportion what you wanted?

I'd say I'd have preferred more but that was my fault, not Camilla's. Cup of tea at the start and getting to know each other was what I wanted. We also lay naked on the bed having a chat too - as you can imagine, not a bad circumstance!  :P

In your experience was she a spontaneous, go with the flow type, or did she seem to have a set routine?

My first punt so tricky one to answer. I've read a lot of reviews from experienced punters where the WG has followed an obvious routine. That didn't seem the case with Camilla, she went with the flow more or less.

S.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'd say I'd have preferred more but that was my fault, not Camilla's. Cup of tea at the start and getting to know each other was what I wanted. We also lay naked on the bed having a chat too - as you can imagine, not a bad circumstance!  :P

My first punt so tricky one to answer. I've read a lot of reviews from experienced punters where the WG has followed an obvious routine. That didn't seem the case with Camilla, she went with the flow more or less.

S.

Our Yorkshire lasses would fucking love you.  :hi: :hi:

Ask them nicely and you'll find that for a couple of hundred more they'd give you 6 maybe even 8 hours of their lives to sup tea and play footsie.  :cool: :D :D :cool:

Offline NervousJ

Hats of to you sir.

For a first punt you certainly went in at the deep end. I don’t think I could have seen a proper fitty like that for my first outing.

Ha ha, I’ve still not seen her yet, and she’s exactly my cup of tea. I think her pricing scares me off. At the end of the day, all that matters is you enjoyed yourself.

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review. I would love the chance to see her. Her body looks great. Glad you enjoyed, even if you did not pop.  :drinks:

STAR-LORD

Hats of to you sir.

For a first punt you certainly went in at the deep end. I don’t think I could have seen a proper fitty like that for my first outing.

Ha ha, I’ve still not seen her yet, and she’s exactly my cup of tea. I think her pricing scares me off. At the end of the day, all that matters is you enjoyed yourself.

+1

I don't think I could manage an overnighter with her - I'd be probably deceased the next day!  :lol:

Offline Simon_9000

Thanks chaps.  :hi: I'll put it down to first punt nerves.

Regardless of the pop or not, she's a great lady with a body that is well looked after. Yes she's making money but she also seems to go out of her way and do more to be premier league.

STAR-LORD

Nice review. I would love the chance to see her. Her body looks great. Glad you enjoyed, even if you did not pop.  :drinks:

All is not lost my friend - just pray for it.  :hi:

STAR-LORD

Thanks chaps.  :hi: I'll put it down to first punt nerves.

Regardless of the pop or not, she's a great lady with a body that is well looked after. Yes she's making money but she also seems to go out of her way and do more to be premier league.

Well in fairness you took a bold first booking with a knockout like her in the first place! I'd probably give my left.....oh, never mind!  :D

Offline Hurley

She keeps posting pics on UKE with those annoying stupid snapchat filters on that basis I wouldn’t book her. Just hide your face woman instead of the crap filters.

Offline mrdiamond77

All is not lost my friend - just pray for it.  :hi:

Yes, I hope she tours our way again, and with plenty of notice.

STAR-LORD

Yes, I hope she tours our way again, and with plenty of notice.

She toured our way in the first place? I only heard rumours...

Offline mrdiamond77

She toured our way in the first place? I only heard rumours...

I thought she had, but might be mistaken. I knew there were rumours a few months back anyway.

Mikeb34

I’m new to posting, well a few weeks back I decided to treat myself £100 for half hour wtf and I was correct to regret it as it was very machine like the hole time I was there!!!!
If honest I have had plenty of better punts who put more effort and enjoyment into the services they offer!
Camilla starts
Poor effort for a massage
Blow job with or OWO
Reverse cow girl to start
Followed by offer of a couple of positions
Then asked are you ready to shot your load
Possibly bad day at office but poor effort from exspensive lady imho
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 12:57:43 pm by Mikeb34 »

STAR-LORD

I’m new to posting, well a few weeks back I decided to treat myself £100 for half hour wtf and I was correct to regret it as it was very machine like the hole time I was there!!!!
If honest I have had plenty of better punts who put more effort and enjoyment into the services they offer!
Camilla starts
Blow job with or OWO

Don't you think you should be submitting this as your first review then? With these guidelines.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 01:06:27 pm by vw »

Offline mrfishyfoo

Camilla starts
Blow job with or OWO

Fucking CONVEYOR BELT more like.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Get it written up as a review fella.  :drinks: :drinks:

vw

Camilla starts
Blow job with or OWO

Very worthy of a review IMO.   :hi:

Offline HailWood

2 years too late.   :sarcastic:

This smokescreen makes me suspicious.
What smokescreen?  :unknown:

vw

Offline HailWood

I sense a return of moby dick.   :rolleyes:
Interesting. What has piqued your hypersensitive suspicion reflexes, Cap’n Ahab  :D

vw

Interesting. What has piqued your hypersensitive suspicion reflexes, Cap’n Ahab  :D

Your laying it on thick welcome, just like on moby's last return Camilla review.  :rolleyes:

Offline HailWood

Your laying it on thick welcome, just like on moby's last return Camilla review.  :rolleyes:
Hahahaha hahahaha! I nearly wet myself just then. :hi:

Offline Rockhead

Thanks for the review, OP. In my experience the worst thing you can do about the not popping thing is to spend any time at all thinking about it. Just focus on enjoying whatever's happening in the moment and don't place expectations, good or bad, on yourself. Most of these girls have doubtless seen it all before.
I've seen Camilla a number of times and she gets my vote. That said, she's also the joint most expensive punt I've ever had, and last time she forgot to wear the fitness gear that I'd asked for.

Online RedKettle

I had a really good time when I saw her, reviewed on here.  But it is interesting that I have not been back!  Partly that is cost but even putting that aside there is no spark in my memory.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for the review, OP. In my experience the worst thing you can do about the not popping thing is to spend any time at all thinking about it. Just focus on enjoying whatever's happening in the moment and don't place expectations, good or bad, on yourself. Most of these girls have doubtless seen it all before.
I've seen Camilla a number of times and she gets my vote. That said, she's also the joint most expensive punt I've ever had, and last time she forgot to wear the fitness gear that I'd asked for.

Really fucking pisses me off when a lass doesn't wear her "work" clothes.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: Tells me that she's lackadaisical and not overly bothered about me as a client.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'd have told her to get dressed properly and that it was coming out of her time not mine.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Newtothisstuff

If you book to see someone at £80-100 for the hour and they aren't wearing the outfit previously agreed.... that's not good and sort of helps confirm why they can't charge the big prices. When an expensive girl does it, there's no excuse. For all she knows, the punter has been saving the pennies for a long time to afford an hour of her time. The least she can do is have the courtesy and professionalism to wear the outfit she'd agreed to.

vw

If you book to see someone at £80-100 for the hour and they aren't wearing the outfit previously agreed.... that's not good and sort of helps confirm why they can't charge the big prices. When an expensive girl does it, there's no excuse. For all she knows, the punter has been saving the pennies for a long time to afford an hour of her time. The least she can do is have the courtesy and professionalism to wear the outfit she'd agreed to.

Maybe had too much smoke blown up her arse, cannot imagine who would do that.   :rolleyes:

Offline mrfishyfoo

She's a WHORE.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Even the best of them "forget" this.