Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire - Massage and Happy Ending - Ashton-Under-Lyne  (Read 2181 times)

Offline cash2spare

I'm normally up for a fuck to be honest but having read a few reviews of the massage, hand job happy ending I thought why not I'll give it a try.

External Link/Members Only

£45 for a one hour appointment including a shower before and after the massage where oils are used.
Claire is small, fab figure and although being I think Latvian she speaks good English. Looks about 6.5/10.
Terraced house near Guide Bridge railway station, easy to find on sat-nav etc.
Easy on street parking.
House is used by her and another girl purely for working purposes and a massage bed is used which is small so any of you fat fuckers will flop over each side lol.
Claire's massage is average, she remains fully clothed in top and shorts.
The relaxing music does grind on a bit (cd must be on repeat play).
When you are lying face down she moves right close to the front of you and her pussy is cms away! what a tease!
Whilst on your back she leans right over you to massage and her tits are in your face! teasing again!
All done professionally but with a sexy undertone.
To be honest with you guys I wanted to fuck her there and then she does have a fit little body.
Best bit of course comes at the end when Claire gets to work on your cock, oils it up and tugs it with both hands till you explode, lovely!
For £45 you could get a quick shag elsewhere but Claire is very polite, calls you Sir and gives her all.

Offline Bustydusty

Thanks for the review I’ve thought about trying her or Sofia who also works there and gets naked I believe but then think to myself as u say I could get a blowjob and shag at sheridans for similar money - probably will give the place a try tho :unknown:

Offline cash2spare

I believe the other girl does a topless back to back massage and has an enormous pair of jugs too, go for it!

Offline Bustydusty

I believe the other girl does a topless back to back massage and has an enormous pair of jugs too, go for it!
I heard the same  :thumbsup:

Offline standardpostage

Gone up £5, used to be £40.
Other girl Sofia does topless and naturist, at extra cost of course.
Both really nice people.
Iv'e seen both.

big and daft

case of what you want a massage or a fuck. They advertise massage and that's what you get

neil1978

I'm going through a massage/b2b phase at the moment and saw Sophia who works from here on Friday.
I know I'm only there for a massage but it's fucking torture once they get you going and all you can do is lay there.
I think I'll have to give claire a try soon.

Offline Titi

case of what you want a massage or a fuck. They advertise massage and that's what you get

Exactly, no point expecting a shag.

Offline Blue1878

Got to agree I have seen Claire for the last 2 years even though it s trek to getvto I think vfm there is nothing close in terms of quality of massage, agree she has a great little figure that I fantasise about getting to see every time I visit. But she has clear boundaries that should be respected and to add to all that she does know how to make me happy. Just trying to see if she available today as now in the mood

Offline Gravitas

Been reading about these ladies and fancy paying a visit. People keep reporting their pictures do them
Justice but when I click on Claire’s link there doesn’t appear to be any. Does anyone know where I can find some so I can confirm they are my type? Think I’ll go anyway but would be good to see.

Cheers

neil1978

Been reading about these ladies and fancy paying a visit. People keep reporting their pictures do them
Justice but when I click on Claire’s link there doesn’t appear to be any. Does anyone know where I can find some so I can confirm they are my type? Think I’ll go anyway but would be good to see.

Cheers
there is non. They took them off the website.