Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Welsh Diamond - Cardiff tour  (Read 1834 times)

6 review(s) for AmberWelsh-Diamond (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline crfc

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Short booking at short notice when Amber came to Cardiff

Price was a deal on her standard prices because of cancellations and I doubt would be available again under 'normal' conditions

Comms were good, Amber was delayed by late train but kept me up to date on progress

Hotel in central Cardiff close enough to lots of parking for me not too have to walk far!

Small room, single bed (but that just meant there was no getting away from me :))

Quick chat and shower then onto biz
Looks, ambers media is plentiful so no disappointment at all, I love a slim girl...
Sevices mainly RO, OWO, DFK, light fingering (no penetration as only short meet and I wanted some sensuality, which is exactly what I got)
Amber got very wet and and made sure I enjoyed myself

Quick chat as I cleaned up and dressed then on my way

Will hope to see her again, for a longer booking though!

np500

Oh yes, I forgot the single bed, but was a generous sized single bed, was fine for the job at hand, glad you enjoyed crfc , you could have had some of my time, considering  I blew early   :D

vw

Good that she is advertising OWO these days, that made me hessitant

single bed is embarrassing, hope she lives and learns on that.

What about comms? was that all on email, that would never suit me, hopefully she moves away from that.

Glad you had a good one anyway.

SeekingtheTruth

Single bed? Well that’s a new one  :lol:

Not sure how I would react to seeing a single bed, probably laugh at the madness of it. Kind of restricts movement and I imagine the flow of the punt. But doesn’t seem to have had an impact on your booking.

Will have to keep an eye on Amber and may pay a visit in the future.

vw

Oh yes, I forgot the single bed, but was a generous sized single bed, was fine for the job at hand, glad you enjoyed crfc , you could have had some of my time, considering  I blew early   :D

how can you forget that?  Heat stroke?   :lol: :lol:

At least with a single bed the hotel wont suspect she is a prossie.   :sarcastic:

np500

At least with a single bed the hotel wont suspect she is a prossie.   :sarcastic:

Think She just booked a room on price ? She did say about it , but brain was in a different gear !  did’t know it was a single until she got to room , I’ve punted on a bed half that size in Newport a few years ago , and did a M M F on a single bed with the same girl in pot talbot, stranger things do happen !

Offline crfc

All comms by phone on the day (I have had Ambers number for a while, hadn't realised it is not on advert, good ol' UKE  ;) )

Bed not an issue as I'm not a throw 'em around type, not at my age anyhow!!! I'm more of of snuggle up and explore type....

Still, first time out since early February, so much need female company for me....

Offline crfc

Can I have a credit note  :lol:

vw

Think She just booked a room on price ? She did say about it , but brain was in a different gear !  did’t know it was a single until she got to room , I’ve punted on a bed half that size in Newport a few years ago , and did a M M F on a single bed with the same girl in pot talbot, stranger things do happen !

best one i ever had was a Hungarian girl on a single camp bed, that got fucked up big style but was funny as fuck. 

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one CRFC. Have punted with a girl on a single bed before. Restricted movement but still enjoyed. I will try and see her another time. Glad you enjoyed.

Offline aps

Glad you had a good punt. On to my HL. Thanks for the review.

vw

Nice one CRFC. Have punted with a girl on a single bed before. Restricted movement but still enjoyed. I will try and see her another time. Glad you enjoyed.

was that fro £150 per hour though?    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Amber welsh diamond

• Service Provider

in all fairness I didn't know I had a single bed until I got there i was abit gutted but it was a little bit bigger than a single so it done the job. Spot on there  udleast they wouldn't think I'm a wg  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Have punted with a girl on a single bed before. Restricted movement but still enjoyed.

Same here dude. Although the first time, it was my own bed. The only minor complaint I had on my first ever booking/outcall was that "I needed a bigger bed" - TWICE!  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:09:16 pm by STAR-LORD »

STAR-LORD

best one i ever had was a Hungarian girl on a single camp bed, that got fucked up big style but was funny as fuck.

I'm guessing the bed collapsed?

Offline Amber welsh diamond

• Service Provider
was that fro £150 per hour though?    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No it was not £150 it was only a half hour booking at £60

vw

in all fairness I didn't know I had a single bed until I got there i was abit gutted but it was a little bit bigger than a single so it done the job. Spot on there  udleast they wouldn't think I'm a wg  :thumbsup:

Well maybe double check next time, i would have walked TBH, would not pay £150 to fuck in that.  :bomb:

vw

I'm guessing the bed collapsed?

Well the metal legs were mangled after the collapse.  They are not built for fucking. 

np500

Well maybe double check next time, i would have walked TBH, would not pay £150 to fuck in that.  :bomb:

I appreciate your sentiments, but when you turn up with sex on your mind, the last thing I was thinking of was walking over a single bed, it was a bigger than usual single bed and amber is very slight, so she didn’t take up much room !

vw

I appreciate your sentiments, but when you turn up with sex on your mind, the last thing I was thinking of was walking over a single bed, it was a bigger than usual single bed and amber is very slight, so she didn’t take up much room !

I wonder how much this penny pinching increased her profits?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Anyway thanks to CRFC for not forgetting.   :hi:

np500

I wonder how much this penny pinching increased her profits?   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

At my age , I forget where I worked last week, I shall remember to walk next time I’m confronted by a single bed with willing pussy on it ! Damned if I’m being fobbed off with narrow bed Quilt and one pillow !

Offline crfc

Doubt it was penny pinching as room was £95, more like not making sure to get a double, possibly didn't cross her mind it might be a single...
Still, we all seemed to have a good time anyway, which is the main thing  ;)

Online mr big

Single bed Double bed all fun to be had on either