Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Birmingham  (Read 2887 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Littlefoot

PREAMBLE:

The first time this little lady came to my attention was when I read Excalibur's review of her. I immediately thought I must see this one asap. I then read all the reviews for her, so thanks for all those that reviewed.   :drinks:

THE LITTLE LADY IN QUESTION:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

COMMS: 8/10

I sent a very early text off looking for a booking later that same day. I wasn’t expecting an immediate reply as it was very early. But I did mention she could text me back whenever she likes. Couple of hours later gets a reply stating time and duration was ok with her. So booked, I thought. But I was expecting a  "see you then hun” or a similar sort of text, but nothing. So to make 100% sure, I gave her a quick call, all good then.

LOCATION & VENUE: 7/10

Apartment is in Central Birmingham, by the mailbox. 10 mins walk from new street station. Wasn’t spotlessly clean, but was good enough. If you haven’t been before, allow yourself a good 10 mins to find the flat. I had a bit of a game finding it. But Navigation isn’t a strong point of mine.

PRICE:

£130 for 1 hour

SERVICES: 10/10

DFK throughout the punt, OWO, Foot worship, RO, me rimming her, 69, protected sex in mish, massage.

LILY: Face 7/10  Body 9/10 because I like them small.

She’s very tiny indeed, just what I was after body shape wise. Probably is a size 6. She’s Chinese, 5ft if that, everything about her is tiny, her hands, wrists, legs, feet! Well pretty much everything apart from her lovely bum. It’s small but not too small. The only slightly disappointing point of the whole punt for me was her face was not as attractive as I was expecting. She’s definitely not ugly, but I was expecting a really pretty face for some reason. But her body was exactly how I’d imagined it. She hardly has any tit, just nice nipples. Not a problem for me, I like little, find them very cute! She’s quite smiley, friendly and pleasant enough. I found her English not bad. I think she can be rather submissive.

PUNT: 9/10

As I mentioned had some trouble finding the apartment, but did eventually, only arriving 5 mins late. Magic door trick. When I first saw her I was very happy with her tiny size and very slightly disappointed with her face. I must stress though, only slightly disappointed!

She was wearing a tiny black bra thing, black undies, and hold-up fishnet stockings. We said hello and I went in for a little kiss, and it was little. I was thinking shit, hope she’s not going to kiss me like that for the hour. But it was more a welcoming peck really, I needn’t of fretted, things improved a great deal. I already had a hard on just looking at her tiny body and imagining what I was going to do with it. Got the finances out the way and I request a quick shower, as it was a very hot day and I needed to cool down more than anything. Given a nice fresh towel and off I popped. Nice modern shower, bathroom wasn’t spotless though, nothing major, just a bit of dust in corners and a few of her hairs on the bathroom floor. It was ok though. Plenty of different gels to wash with, but I couldn’t find any mouth wash. Lucky I bring my own.

Shower done, and back into the room in my birthday suit. I already had an erection. So I approach her and we start kissing and touching. Yippee! it’s proper DFK to my delight, and plenty of it. She was very happy to DFK as much as I wanted. Which was a lot!

I remove her little bra, and suck her little bee stings. After a while of kissing she goes down on her knees to give me OWO, which was good, plenty of eye contact, using her tongue to tease my bell end. Didn't quite manage to DT, very nearly took the full length though, it was a pretty decent job, and the balls were not left neglected. Tell the truth I prefer DFK though, so I kneel down to her level and snog her soaking face. Very nice. We stand to kiss more. Then I tell her to lie on the bed. I remove her stockings and get stuck into her tiny feet and toes with my tongue and lips. Her feet felt like she had slightly hard skin, but they were nice enough for me. Very very tiny. Nails were nicely painted so I spent some time devouring them whilst she rubbed her clit. At this point I used her feet to wank myself off for a while.

After some time I kiss and lick my way up her tiny legs till I arrive at her lovely shaven clean pussy. Bit meaty, not as much as I thought though after reading the reviews. Nice and tight though. Gave her some oral which she seemed to enjoy and became quite wet, so I very tenderly try to slip a finger in, but she wasn’t keen on that, squeezing her legs together. So I didn’t pursue that. She’s so easy to pull and push around the bed as she’s such a lightweight. So I grab her bum cheeks and effortlessly push her right back so her arse hole is in the air, and I got stuck into that. Again odourless and clean.

I then move up to snog her face off some more, and by now it is wide mouthed action with loads of tongues. I could practically fit her tiny face into my mouth when it was wide open.

We move to a 69 at my suggestion, which was very nice, being half suffocated by her tiny arse.

After some time I ask for the jacket. She rolls it on and is slightly hesitant of what position I want. I tell her to lie on her back. She complies, so I raise her legs and drag her back onto me. She puts a pillar under her arse. I start off at a slow pace, she’s very tight. After a while I lie on top of her, and while I’m pounding her I’m also snogging her face off. I don’t like changing positions too much these days as sometimes I may lose wood during a change. Anyway mish was certainly doing it for me. I had a very intense orgasm whilst snogging her. Well it started off as snogging, but the closer it got to the vinegar stroke it was more me sort of panting on her with my mouth wide open covering her mouth and nose.  I always stay hard for ages after I’ve cum strangely enough and this was no different. I check to see if the condom had slipped, it hadn’t so I fuck her a lot more post cum to make sure every drop was out. She was well into me shagging her, made a fair amount of noise and seemed to really enjoy herself. In fact she was into the whole punt.

Good clean up, and I request a massage the last 15 - 20 mins as I'm a one popper these days. Massage weren't bad considering how small she is. We chat about trivial things. She tells me she likes Birmingham as everything is so expensive in London, and she mentions how quiet she is. Don't know if I believe that. Maybe though.

I take another shower, little kiss and say my goodbyes. Thoroughly enjoyable punt!

My last 3 FS punts have been absolute belters thanks to this site and the reviews really. I must do a TOFTT soon to see if I can discover any fresh talent. And to put something back into the community. She's here another few months, so I may see her again before she goes back to the smoke.

MarcT

Brilliant review Fellow Littlefoot.  :drinks:

You have taken more than your fair share of TOFTT's so much appreciated.  :hi:

From this review, it sounds like Andrea and Vicky have some serious competition.  :thumbsup:

:timeout: She is now an absolute must try. In my very very very short list for my maiden oriental FS.

The quest continues

Offline Beamer

Great review LF - and very informative
Who says reviews are not important!!

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for the review, she looks like my type and I will do my best to see her asap!

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Glad you had a great time. I am really missing her not being in London.
She says she isn’t massively busy at the moment, so may pop up for an overnight or take her away again.

I get what you say about her looks but that body is perfect for me

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline RedditchJay

excellent review.... i have my punting funds ready to go, got two or three now on my HL..... need to choose carefully

Offline bearcat69

A great review as always Littlefoot, thanks for that. :hi:

Glad to here I wasn't the only one getting confused by the location. :lol:

You described punting her well, the tininess of her is particularly enjoyable. :dancegirl: Really easy to lift and push her about, and she gets all excited at it, which is a hell of a lot of fun. :D

Was very tempted to lift her up and give her a standing fuck at one point :wacko:, but decided I wouldn't chance pulling the old back out, but I reckon punters more fit than me would have no problem doing that to her.

+1 on your sentiment about being thankful to this site for providing good punts. 5 month break I took recently after becoming a bit disillusioned at punting, I come back and out of 5 punts in the last 2 months 4 have been belters, with only one disappointment, and that's all thanks to this site.

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks all for the comments. Yeah she is very tiny like a china doll, but it does suit her. I never once felt she's too skinny or too boney. She's just small boned. I think my cock was thicker than one of her wrists :sarcastic: and I suppose I have small features for a man, but my hands were nearly 3 times bigger than hers. Best part of the punt for me and what surprised me most was how sloppy the DFK was. Most girls FK, but I don't come across many size 6's that are happy/willing/enjoy such sloppy kissing to that degree.

I know aw recently added fingering to their likes list, I would like to see DFK added just above FK also. So we all know where we stand.  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 06:30:48 am by Littlefoot »

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I do miss those feet. I asked her to send me a picture but it’s impossible to see how small they really are.
She saves money as she has to buy kids sizes  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 08:10:53 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Wood2017

This girl sounds great.

Once i'm back making booking she's straight onto the hot list.

Offline xandyx

wow awesome review LF sounds like you had the time of your life.

Offline Littlefoot

wow awesome review LF sounds like you had the time of your life.

Yes it was pretty darn good! After a not so good 2017 punting wise, 2018 is starting to get very good for me, and it’s only May! I already have 3 major contenders for best punts of the year, when that end of the year thread does the rounds again.  :hi:

Offline Excalibur

LILY: Face 7/10  Body 9/10 because I like them small.

LF can you engineer a visit to Hong Kong?  I did Easter last year, it was go141 girls that swung it for me. Expensive to get there, drinks expensive etc but girls for overnight I found reasonable (circa £250).  Chinese, Filos, Indoes, Thais......halcyon days.

Nero106

Hello folks,

So I joined the group a couple months back. I wouldn’t call myself noob to puntering but Birmingham and surroundings are a new experience for me. Had been lurking around for sometime, but an honorable man has got to make meaningful contributions. Here goes my first review.

I am in the area for work usually on weekdays and get punting time after work, usually late at night. Last week, I read about Samantha near Tesco and called her. Everything agreed and I reached the flat only to find out some other lady was posing as her. “Samantha just left 2 mins ago”-bollocks! Turned around and left, read about Lily here and called her. Lucky me got her free, around 11.30 pm at night.

As mentioned in the initial review, her flat can get tricky to locate. After 10 mins of her and there, finally managed to land at the door. It was opened by Lily and in I got to the small apartment. First impressions - cute face, small but proportionate frame, good skin, fresh looks.

What I really liked about her was her smiling and easy going personality. 1 hour agreed, paperwork done, clothes off and on the bed. Started with DFK, and she is indeed one of the good kissers I have known so far in my short career here. She is so small I lifted her with both hands and kissed her all over standing. This was followed by extensive OWO-Lily can be slurpy if needed and go deep (though with her small mouth, my super average tool looked like a bazooka ). After 10 mins of this, I went down for some Asian delight. It is again small, tight, clean, neutral smelling heaven gate that deserves a good bit of licking. She doesn’t appreciate fingers thrust though gentle wriggles are good. After ages of trying to get her an orgasm(which she didn’t, and didn’t pretend which was nice), I moved on to the drill. Classic miss, Cowgirl, doggie and some Asian tricks thrown in for the good mix. Popped in the rubber and she cleaned it all up nice.

Round 2 was rather a GFE, with some talks about her background (she has moved from London), her tattoos, and so on. Then she gave a good 10 min massage which was alright but not something you would bet your life on. So then m,  Started the slurpy session, Asian delight and jukebox of positions - was finding it difficult to pop the second time so keep going at it for ages - I must say she is a good sport. Stepped up with the moves and showed energy till the deed was done. By that time, we were both panting, covered in sweat (no AC on in the room)

It all went on for around 1.5 hours, and since I was her last for the day, she didn’t really mind.

All in all, great start to punting here and look forward to more good times!

Cheers

Offline Pablo02

Hello folks,

So I joined the group a couple months back. I wouldn’t call myself noob to puntering but Birmingham and surroundings are a new experience for me. Had been lurking around for sometime, but an honorable man has got to make meaningful contributions. Here goes my first review.

I am in the area for work usually on weekdays and get punting time after work, usually late at night. Last week, I read about Samantha near Tesco and called her. Everything agreed and I reached the flat only to find out some other lady was posing as her. “Samantha just left 2 mins ago”-bollocks! Turned around and left, read about Lily here and called her. Lucky me got her free, around 11.30 pm at night.

As mentioned in the initial review, her flat can get tricky to locate. After 10 mins of her and there, finally managed to land at the door. It was opened by Lily and in I got to the small apartment. First impressions - cute face, small but proportionate frame, good skin, fresh looks.

What I really liked about her was her smiling and easy going personality. 1 hour agreed, paperwork done, clothes off and on the bed. Started with DFK, and she is indeed one of the good kissers I have known so far in my short career here. She is so small I lifted her with both hands and kissed her all over standing. This was followed by extensive OWO-Lily can be slurpy if needed and go deep (though with her small mouth, my super average tool looked like a bazooka ). After 10 mins of this, I went down for some Asian delight. It is again small, tight, clean, neutral smelling heaven gate that deserves a good bit of licking. She doesn’t appreciate fingers thrust though gentle wriggles are good. After ages of trying to get her an orgasm(which she didn’t, and didn’t pretend which was nice), I moved on to the drill. Classic miss, Cowgirl, doggie and some Asian tricks thrown in for the good mix. Popped in the rubber and she cleaned it all up nice.

Round 2 was rather a GFE, with some talks about her background (she has moved from London), her tattoos, and so on. Then she gave a good 10 min massage which was alright but not something you would bet your life on. So then m,  Started the slurpy session, Asian delight and jukebox of positions - was finding it difficult to pop the second time so keep going at it for ages - I must say she is a good sport. Stepped up with the moves and showed energy till the deed was done. By that time, we were both panting, covered in sweat (no AC on in the room)

It all went on for around 1.5 hours, and since I was her last for the day, she didn’t really mind.

All in all, great start to punting here and look forward to more good times!

Cheers

I’m questioning the legitimacy of this review.
You registered at the end of March it’s now may so that’s not a couple of months
Secondly this review should have been posted under reviews

Offline Littlefoot

I’m questioning the legitimacy of this review.
You registered at the end of March it’s now may so that’s not a couple of months
Secondly this review should have been posted under reviews

It's not far off a couple of months. Would of been better if he'd posted his own separate review though IMO where an appropriate rating could of been added.

Nero106

Ok not couple (2) but 1.5 months since I found this forum. Shoot me for my inaccuracy. Such a buzzkill man! Though apologies for posting it on the wrong place.

Anyways coming to your point of me peddling BS, how do I prove it? Should I mention the floor and room number? The building name? The tattoo’s shape and location on the body? The serial number of paper I handed over to her?

I would appreciate constructive questioning, and detail seeking rather than attempting to throw my 20 minute effort of writing this review to dump.

Plus if you were half as smart, you would realize I am talking about a punt that was already positively reviewed. It’s not a new punt that needs fake reviews.