Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malee in bolton  (Read 4416 times)

neil1978

External Link/Members Only

After some recommendations on here I decided to visit Malee in Bolton.
Text her in the morning and got a reply about an hour later. Time arranged and postcode given straight away.

It took 3 attempts to get buzzed in to her apartment but I got in eventually.
Once inside it was really hard to see, it was almost pitch black and I had to watch my step.
I was led to a big room with a double bed, candles lit, and soft music playing.
Malee was short, and looked curvy, pretty face, and seemed really nice.

I paid 90 for 1 hour b2b and she left the room for me to get undressed.
The massage was nice and soft, not too much oil.
Started on my legs and working her way up to my neck.
After about 20 mins I heard her taking her clothes off and I resisted the urge to have a peek.
Things now turned very sensual, rubbing her tits up and down my back, and stroking my balls every now and then.
She whispers in my ear to turn over.
My eyes had adjusted to the dark by now and she looked even better than I first thought.
Tiny but curvy, fairly big boobs, really cute face.
She put some oil on my cock and lowered her tits on to it, she was looking in to my eyes and asking if it felt good as she wanked me off between her tits.
Then she slid up face to face and gave me a kiss, only a peck mind.
Now she's grinding her pussy on my balls and stroking my bellend, every now and then she leans over and kisses me, this time she uses a bit of tongue, she knows how to tease and she had my wrapped around the little finger.
She kneels at the side of me now and puts my hand on her ass, I start to rub her pussy with my fingers and she pushes back so my finger is inside her.
Shes rocking back and forth and letting out some gentle moans as she's wanking me.
I've never wanted to fuck anyone so much.
Like an idiot I had to ask if there was more on offer. She smiled and said no.
Now she lay at the side of me and started whispering to me "imagine your fucking me really hard" and with that I exploded everywhere.

She got the wipes and cleaned up as much mess as she could and switched the shower on for me.
Had a good shower and had a nice chat as I was getting dressed.
I apologised to her for asking if there was more on offer and she said it was fine, she also said when she gets to know me, we can have more fun!!!
I'm not reading in to that to much because I know what (some) thai girls are like, and I'm not going down that road.

Overall.......the horniest b2b I've ever had.
Will I go back.......oh yes  :D

Offline sir wanksalot

Wow

Next time I get the horn I think I'll just read this report again !

Offline BurtLancaster

Nice review

I thought you'd booked to see Sofia in Ashton  :cool:

neil1978

Nice review

I thought you'd booked to see Sofia in Ashton  :cool:
I saw Sofia on Friday just gone.
I saw malee about 2 weeks ago.
I'll do a report for Sofia later.

Offline manfox

Malee is very good, my go to thai massage b2b.

Offline Durch69

She knows how to work it lol

Offline steeeevo75

Went today. OMG she is amazing. Good coms, fit body and aims to please. I will defo go back for more

Offline sir wanksalot

Went today. OMG she is amazing. Good coms, fit body and aims to please. I will defo go back for more

Yeah but on re-reading it, "short and curvy" seems a bit too ambiguous :)

neil1978

Yeah but on re-reading it, "short and curvy" seems a bit too ambiguous :)
yeah I'm not great with descriptions.
Basically she's not skinny but definitely not fat.
She has a proper handful of tits, (possibly enhanced) and a round ass, and she was maybe 5'2" so pretty short.
Curvy was the only way I could describe her without waffling on like I am doing now :D

Offline unplayable

immense review - makes me want to see her but i'd be devastated if i didnt get the same fingering experience...which is making me rethink now ha

Offline unplayable

did you get the fingering too?

Offline DylzzCee

Great review mate, may pay a visit shortly

Offline steeeevo75

As it was my first meeting with her I was very respectful and let her take the lead. When I turned over on to my back, she was basically lay on top of me and put my hand on her. I took that to mean crack on and explored all her body. Again, respectfully I didn't lead with the finger as it was the first time, but would go for it next time, once she got a bit of my trust.
She is definitely not fat, her body is amazing, and an asset to die for. At the end she was grabbing my cock to stop it entering her while in cowgirl position and basically just humped me until the end. Gentlemen, a must.

Offline unplayable

no showed today by this slut.

Offline unplayable

hardly - you arrange a meet and drive 1hour away to then have to wait outside for 15min and drive back.

Offline sir wanksalot

hardly - you arrange a meet and drive 1hour away to then have to wait outside for 15min and drive back.

ah-didn't realise you had pre-booked. Thought you meant she hadn't turned up for her daytime slot

Offline Rack Admirer

I understand your frustration. Nearly happened to me as well. See my message + rest of this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140971.msg1560392#msg1560392

It put me off returning but Neil's report has whet my appetite again.

Offline Access

I’m booked in today, I’ll report back later!

Offline steeeevo75

Been back another two times recently. Amazing. Have her a massage too. Going back for more!!

Offline steeeevo75

Been back another two times recently. Amazing. Have her a massage too. Going back for more!!

Offline manfox

Shes so good you posted twice   :lol:

BeebleBro

Shes so good you posted twice   :lol:

But not good enough for a review :lol:

Offline steeeevo75

Fairly standard to be fair. Massage back and legs to start then in to B2b. Turn over for more B2b and a good explore of the fit body. She seems very comfortable in my presence and allowed me to massage her. Gets a good grip of the old man to finish. Nothing more offered and nothing more expected.
But I'll go back, think she's great.

Offline Beamer

[/quote

Where is your review? It would help other members.

neil1978

I saw her again on Friday night.
I was secretly hoping a bit more would be on offer after she hinted about it the last time.
She was naked from the start this time which was a good sign.
It wasn't quite the same this time though, still horny as fuck but felt a little rushed.
There was no chance of any accidental slips.
Same as before, the closest her pussy got to my cock was when she was grinding on my balls.
She did the same thing as last time, kneeling at the side of me walking me off and rocking back and forth, while my finger was deep in her pussy.
Finished off all over her tits this time.
Afterwards I said that was great and again she said "well next time you might get more" Yeah right.

I'll definitely go back but bolton is a bit of a mission for me.

Offline Northerndave666

Great line to finish with, totally non-committal, but enough to get your mind wondering what might be on offer and go back to see her.

Offline steeeevo75

Yeah I'm sure she'll say that to everyone. But everyone knows it won't happen

neil1978

Update for malee...
I saw her a few days ago, 3rd time now, after her saying all the maybe next time blah blah blah stuff.
I kinda knew it wouldn't happen but went anyway.
Pretty much the same as the last time, it was good, but not as good as the first time, nowhere near as good.
There was no mention of anything else other than the HE, which I  wasnt arsed about. What I am arsed about is the fact that I was back in my car in just under 50 minutes and that includes me having a shower after the massage and getting dressed (10 mins) and waiting on the bed for almost 10 minutes at the beginning.

So it seems new customers get an absolute scorcher of a session with hints of more in future visits to reel you in,  and then you get less and less the more you go.

Just wanted to let you all know  :hi:

Offline JayNW

Had the same experience Neil,she know`s how to work punter`s.

TheWave

Update for malee...
I saw her a few days ago, 3rd time now, after her saying all the maybe next time blah blah blah stuff.
I kinda knew it wouldn't happen but went anyway.
Pretty much the same as the last time, it was good, but not as good as the first time, nowhere near as good.
There was no mention of anything else other than the HE, which I  wasnt arsed about. What I am arsed about is the fact that I was back in my car in just under 50 minutes and that includes me having a shower after the massage and getting dressed (10 mins) and waiting on the bed for almost 10 minutes at the beginning.

So it seems new customers get an absolute scorcher of a session with hints of more in future visits to reel you in,  and then you get less and less the more you go.

Just wanted to let you all know  :hi:

Interesting. That was also my experience with Malee a couple of years back. First time hands allowed to roam freely, frottage and a nice head massage to end. The second time was slightly tamer and there was no frottage. She seemed more interested in getting to the supermarket after we finished. She’s still bloody good though. I did put a review up at the time.

neil1978

I can't see myself going back but she looked so friggin hot wearing a skin tight top and the smallest pair of hot pants when I left.