Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beating the system  (Read 1490 times)

gerryg88

So last night I was feeling a little tense in the shoulders and cock area , so I decided to book a Thai massage.

It had been a few days since I had last busted a nut and I had a couple of balls desperate to be emptied. I showed up and the lovely lady asked me to get ready while she left the room. I stripped off and lay face down on the bed, and I was already getting slightly erect so I positioned my cock so that it was pointing downwards and just about touching my leg.

She starts the massage and everything is going well. About 45 minutes in she starts massaging my ass and I am hard as a rock at this point, my boner is pressing up against the bed and my leg. Then she moves down my thigh and starts vigourously rubbing my calf so that my leg is rubbing against my cock and I start to feel a familiar sensation rising from deep in my loins.

I think to myself ‘surely not’. I’m a grown man, surely it would take more than this to bring me to completion. But the sensation got stronger to the point where a stiff breeze could have made me pop. And sure enough, after a few minutes of vigorous calf rubbing and a perfectly positioned cock, I let out a small groan and shot a hot load into that massage bed.

Funnily enough she didn’t even notice and offered to wank me off afterwards. I politely refused and felt quite chuffed about the few quid I’d saved.

I think I will be visiting again.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Saying up late as you're off school tomorrow eh.   :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

same thing happens to me when I get the girl to pull the toe next to my big toe, whilst heavy breathing down my lug hole. Never fails to do the trick!

Offline Marmalade

Nice writing style. Did you learn it on AW or by studying reviews on a prossie-run website? The bits I find especially hard to believe are “grown man” and “lovely lady” but the words have a nice flow.

I think there are some boards out there where logorrhoea is welcomed. Even UKE.

Sadly for you this isn’t one one of them.

Enjoy your writing course / school holiday / unemployed would-be journalist status / sexual maladjustment therapy course / wank. If you haven’t been eaten by tomorrow that is.  :hi:

Offline Mothball15

Nice writing style. Did you learn it on AW or by studying reviews on a prossie-run website? The bits I find especially hard to believe are “grown man” and “lovely lady” but the words have a nice flow.

I think there are some boards out there where logorrhoea is welcomed. Even UKE.

Sadly for you this isn’t one one of them.

Enjoy your writing course / school holiday / unemployed would-be journalist status / sexual maladjustment therapy course / wank. If you haven’t been eaten by tomorrow that is.  :hi:

Ouch!!

Offline SwenyTodd

Location?
Price?
 :dash:
Or was it a dream?

Offline DrConners

OP who do you think wants to read your deluded fantasist horse shit ? I'm pretty certain it isn't any UKP members ?

Get back under your bridge  :wacko:  :thumbsdown:

Offline Scarboroughdude

So last night I was feeling a little tense in the shoulders and cock area , so I decided to book a Thai massage.

It had been a few days since I had last busted a nut and I had a couple of balls desperate to be emptied. I showed up and the lovely lady asked me to get ready while she left the room. I stripped off and lay face down on the bed, and I was already getting slightly erect so I positioned my cock so that it was pointing downwards and just about touching my leg.

She starts the massage and everything is going well. About 45 minutes in she starts massaging my ass and I am hard as a rock at this point, my boner is pressing up against the bed and my leg. Then she moves down my thigh and starts vigourously rubbing my calf so that my leg is rubbing against my cock and I start to feel a familiar sensation rising from deep in my loins.

I think to myself ‘surely not’. I’m a grown man, surely it would take more than this to bring me to completion. But the sensation got stronger to the point where a stiff breeze could have made me pop. And sure enough, after a few minutes of vigorous calf rubbing and a perfectly positioned cock, I let out a small groan and shot a hot load into that massage bed.

Funnily enough she didn’t even notice and offered to wank me off afterwards. I politely refused and felt quite chuffed about the few quid I’d saved.

I think I will be visiting again.

Jackanory ......way before your time son, ask your Mum or Grandad about it.  :sarcastic:

Offline jeanphillipe

Why do these always stick out like a sore thumb