Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erika or Lovely Angell21- Chelmsford £60 for 30 mins  (Read 1258 times)

9 review(s) for LovelyAngell21 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline robboflam

here External Link/Members Only
and here /www.adultwork.com/4385012

Booking. Sent SMS. Got Post code in return and "call me when 15 mins away"
Arrival - Called, she asked for 2 mins and then called me back with flat number
Behind the door - definately the girl in the pics on both sites....bit older than 21 but definately in 20's
Paid my dues for 30 mins and took a shower. She then said "have run out of condoms, my friend has gone to get some so will give you a massage"
Well, 25 mins later still no condoms, but her english is good and she was quite chatty. Claims to be Albanian and grew up in Italy!!
Condoms arrived and straight into a pretty decent OW, then a squirt of lube and down she say in reverse cowgirl

No kissing allowed (profile says it is) but to be honest i didnt expect any especially as AW profile says Romanian, and for £60 its rare to find one that does.(IMO)

Nice body, cute enough. Worth it for a 30 mins slot. Threesomes available with one of her two mates who she travels around with. Said they are all off for a holiday from tomorrow for a week, then in some other town i guess when they get back.

Did the job for me. Dont expect GFE or anything but she did do some little tricks i'd not seen before that kept me interested. My 30 mins probably lasted 55 all up

9 review(s) found for LovelyAngell21 linked to in above post (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative)

Offline Igor

Thanks for review, she is on my hotlist and I tried to go there Saturday but Satnav did not recognise the postcode, got to a new large Bellway development and went in the sales office (which is very close postcode) but the girl was only there for the day and did not recognise the name of the building, by now had missed my slot! Will wait till she pops up again. Just one question on the profile it says she has a trimmed pussy, is this the case as will definitely make the effort if so.

Offline robboflam

Igor...she was totally shaved when I saw her. Note there is also a short video of her on her Viva Street page

Offline king tarzan

erica pretty see my review on her..

A BIG FAT NEGATIVE...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Igor

Robboflam, thanks for reply, video looks good, worth a look for 30 mins I think.
KT, couldn't see your review, is it the same girl? Interested to know as your reviews/tastes are similar to mine.

Offline king tarzan

Robboflam, thanks for reply, video looks good, worth a look for 30 mins I think.
KT, couldn't see your review, is it the same girl? Interested to know as your reviews/tastes are similar to mine.

Type
Erica pretty shit girlfriend experience uk punting
It should come up then

Its 100% same conning bitch..
I paid £100 for 30 mins of abysmal rubbish.. (accidentally in review I put £100 for 1 hour. .mistake ... it was £100 for 30 minutes)
£20 for shit dfk and £20 for oral without extras..
Owo was good that was the highlight
Everything else was SHIT

her attitude was stroppy and rude at times
Her dfk very brief
Tried to rush rush everything. .

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Igor

Thanks KT, got it now. She has a video on Vivast with shorter hair, still tempted for a quick £60 for 30 mins, if I know what to expect ie no FK etc, just pump and dump then can be Ok. Choices between Colchester - Chelmsford very limited, probably have to commit to a whole day and head to London soon.