Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Birmingham  (Read 1328 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bearcat69

The Working Girl in Question: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Damage: £80 for a half hour incall

Communication: The sun was shining and I was in a good mood, so I wanted to fuck.. something. I was in the mood for an EE girl, but about 2 hours of messing about and getting nowhere with 3 other WGs, I thought, I'll try contacting this Lilyco, as while being a bit hesitant on the price, I remember being fairly impressed by the reviews. A text was sent and ignored, so half an hour later I phoned her. She answered straight away, she sounded very cute, her English was pretty good, and time, location and services were all confirmed with a cute little "okay" to everything. A text was sent to me after the phone call with the address.

Location: The Cube, Birmingham B1. Never had cause to go here before, and I spent about 10 minutes running about like a bit of a idiot trying to find the correct way to get to her flat. She was patient with me, but could've given more precise directions to be honest. Fortunately I had got there 5 minutes early, so only ended up about 5 minutes late. There's lot of people walking around the place, but feels like a anonymous enough kind of place to visit. I'm not sure about parking, but New Street Station is quite nearby, and I think that has a carpark.

Room: Was alright. Well lit. Clean and tidy. Modern studio apartment. Felt a little bit like having sex with a prossie in her kitchen, which was interesting. Bed was nice and comfy. There was a bathroom which I didn't look inside, but I'd assume it's got the appropriate stuff in there. The place kind of lacked atmosphere somehow, but it was nice enough and fit for purpose.

Looks: Pictures are accurate. She's tiny. About 5'0" and a firm and slim size 6. Barely a ouch of fat on her, but she wears that well and it definitely suits her, and she still looks nicely feminine. Nice milky smooth skin. Tiny little firm titties with hard chewy bullet nipples (they were a treat). Nice tight round little cute ass. Nice shapely but slim feminine legs. Little feet, but there was a bit of dry skin on them. Nice little hands. A very nice wet tight little lippy pussy, smoothly shaved, tasted and smelled nice. Facially, very cute, big cute doey brown eyes, with a button nose and well defined cheekbones. Nice long well maintained dark brown/black hair. Stated age of 24 is probably true, give or take a few years maybe.

Body I would rate 8.5/10, face 7/10. She's fit for sure. Her body in particular is a real treat. Facially I wasn't massively into it though. Facially she's cute, which is something I do like, but she was just maybe a bit too cute for my tastes.

Outfit: Didn't make any outfit requests, couldn't make my mind up, so let her choose. She opened the door wearing black fishnet stockings, black frilly panties, black frilly bra, classic black high heels. She looked very nice in the outfit to be honest, I was happy.

Attitude: Was pretty good. Quite submissive, but not overly so. Quite talkative with me actually, and I mostly enjoyed talking to her. Had to be directed a bit at some points, but she did and took everything willingly and with enough enthusiasm. She was rather responsive actually, which was fun, and she came across to me as quite genuine. She's got a soft, sweet, feminine but with a bit of a naughty side kind of nature to her. I'm gonna go into it more in the next section, but she could maybe do with being a bit more warm and friendly and greeting and saying goodbye in a more natural way, and switching off and not looking at her bloody phone when with a punter. :angry:

Service: Walk up to the door and it opens without me knocking. Walk in and Lily is hidden behind the door. I say hello and she smiles and says hello back. I hold her and we have decent bit of snogging with some slight tongue action, and stroking and squeezing.

Move to besides the bed. We stand and kiss more. She strokes my cock through my jeans and then helps me get undressed. She sinks to her knees and then takes me in her mouth. A very impressive BJ. She started slow, but it gradually built up to the point were I was holding her face and fucking her mouth fairly hard. She actively pushed into me, gagging on it, making really sexy eye contact and it was a very nice blowjob. I could feel the sap rising after maybe five minutes of this, so got her to stand up, kissed her some more and pushed her back onto the bed. She took of her bra and I pulled off her knickers. A highly enjoyable bout of pussy eating ensued, somethings teasing her and at other points holding her by the sides of her stomach and pushing her backwards and forwards onto my tongue. She was very responsive to all this and it was a huge amount of fun.

So, next I got onto the bed and lay down. She put on the condom carefully and some lube onto both of us, and then slowly sunk downwards onto my cock. Balls deep penetration into her tight little pussy. Sex like that in CG for a while, and then I held her and put her into mish and gave her as hard a fuck as I good. Plenty of kissing (FK bordering on DFK) and titty play during this. Her tits are really nice to suck and squeeze. Anyway, starting to feel the sap rising, so ask if I could cum on her, pulled out and came across her tits and face. She layed there smiling and laughing and licking the cum. That was a very nice visual image.

Clean up, lay next to each other and hug and kissed for a while. She starts sucking my cock again, a bit of sideways 69, then I get her to put another condom on me. We fuck in cowgirl again for maybe about 5 or so minutes, I really went at it but just couldn't make myself cum again, so pull out in the end. I didn't mind at all, but she seemed a bit disappointed, and she just kinda sat on the side of the bed not really saying anything. Then she just stayed there looking at her phone (which went off a few times during the punt) as I got dressed. I finish dressing, she puts the phone down, kissing me and hugs me in a bit of a half arsed way and I leave.

Would I recommend? Would I return? Overall Thoughts: It was a good punt, enjoyable. She was a buzz to fuck and a visual treat, she gave me all the services I wanted and did them well, and was mostly friendly and enjoyable company. I feel she could just do with learning how to end a GFE in more natural way, put the bloody phone on silent. I would definitely return, and would recommend with that caveat though. So it's a positive, not a massive positive though, with some room for improvement.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 11:36:10 am by bearcat69 »

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review bearcat  :thumbsup: yet another excellent one! I was planning on seeing this one soon, but your review has sealed the deal for me, so cheers  :drinks: I must now see as soon as I can! Which will hopefully be very soon! Cheers!

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I am surprised she was looking at her phone. I have never noticed that before. She will be disappointed that she has let you down. I am sure once she has read the review she will stop doing that.

Offline bearcat69

I am surprised she was looking at her phone. I have never noticed that before. She will be disappointed that she has let you down. I am sure once she has read the review she will stop doing that.

Yeah, I hope so, as I was a bit surprised by it too. That's why it's a positive and not a neutral though as everything she did up to that point was pretty much spot on, so I just viewed it as a bit of an oversight on her part.

Offline iceman-76

Great review, I have her on my HL. Hopefully I'll get to see her soon.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Thanks bearcat, good review. I was planning on giving one of the Thai's at Water Street another visit soon, but might give Lilyco a go as she's only £10 more.

MarcT

Great balanced review Bearcat.  :drinks:

Duly added to the FS HL. From your review I can see scope for her to be in the short list for my maiden oriental FS.  :thumbsup:

The quest continues

Offline trivago

Brilliant review Bearcat once again.  :hi:

Sounds a cheeky little fucker.. "She layed there smiling and laughing and licking the cum"  :D