Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi Divine - Hertfordshire Tour  (Read 1453 times)

12 review(s) for DemiDivine (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Belgarion

Background
Meet was set up through UKE, we get on pretty well and she announced a tour close to me so we managed to fit in the meet between a football game. She was very accommodating and we discussed my requirements. Some role play which involved her turning my football trip into part of the punt. Bonus points for that. Rates on her profile. I stayed for 1 hour.

Comms
Through UKE and we agreed a confirmation procedure as well. Directions were spot on to the venue which was in a new development in Hertfordshire. Parking was free and the place she asks you to park is in a car park where she's unable to see you park up. This was another positive.

Appearance and Attitude
Photos are accurate, she did have face pics on the site but removed them and when they are accurate. We pulled off the roleplay session planned but at some point, we ditched the script.

Event
One of the things about her I like is that she's got the MILF look nailed down and she brought back quite a few memories of a variety of Milfs I've wanted to shag over my life. Roleplay was a boss and employee one and she looks like someone I had a fling with too.

In any event, services were delivered witb gusto and enthusiasm. FK, OW, Sex in multiple positions, highlight being doggy in front of a mirror and an explosion in mish not long after. Chatted for a bit afterwards and I left to watch the game with thoughts of the next meet in my mind.

Pros
Easy to communicate with, knows what she's doing and has top notching acting and pouncing skills.

Cons
For the benefit of other punters who like OWO, she doesn't do this on a first meet which is clearly communicated. Was not an issue for me but one to flag up if it's a deal breaker.

Had an excellent time and will definitely see her again.

vw

Sounds like a good punt, gutted not to read about her putting you over her knee though, the thought of it would have made my weekend.   :hi:

Offline Belgarion

Sounds like a good punt, gutted not to read about her putting you over her knee though, the thought of it would have made my weekend.   :hi:

:lol: :lol:

She's good fun to be honest. I quite like the sound of that. Maybe for next time

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Is there one on the cards though?
Vgvm in my opinion
Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Belgarion

Is there one on the cards though?
Vgvm in my opinion

Yes, she advertised duos with Roxy on UKE.

Offline wannabe

She looks great in the photos. How are her boobs, which I see are "enhanced"? That usually puts me off, unless they're really well done and feel nice.

Thanks for the review.

Offline Belgarion

She looks great in the photos. How are her boobs, which I see are "enhanced"? That usually puts me off, unless they're really well done and feel nice.

Thanks for the review.

Boobs are enhanced and it's obvious they are and they felt nice