Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever banged a shemale?  (Read 24125 times)

Captain Kang

Good post ulander.

Having known a couple of TS girls quite well I've become aware of how deeply and dangerously hurtful even low level transphobic comments and attitudes can be. For that reason I would not like them to see some of the comments posted here.

Offline Boundless

Brilliant post, Ulander, and thank you very much for taking the time to write it. I, for one, found it hugely insightful and useful.

+1

virgil

Yes a great post by Ulander. I have had a couple of experiences.

My curiosity started with thinking about the fact that every woman one knows (assume I always mean the straight ones), sees at work of anywhere has sucked cock and it seemed a rather strange realisation to me once I started thinking about it. Some women just don't look like cocksuckers.

So, being older and having done most things over and over, I decided I wanted to know what it was like doing what every woman does.

men were a non-starter in my head 9so to speak) and so were TVs although I am sure there are very convincing ones.

So I went for a beautiful Thai ladyboy first.

Everything Ulander says applies to my experience too. And I got to do the oral act and think about the experience while doing it and ever since. I also saw a mixed black/oriental TS so got to suck a black cock as well.

As Ulander says, they are effectively women in every way and have an extra as well and so you do feel you are with a woman plus. And yes I gave them anal and Ulander is again right and no i was not interested in or asked about taking anal.

I tend to stick with women but I am very happy I now have the experiences and the thoughts to think back on.

Offline SamLP

Thanks Ulander, just genuine curiosity and the question wasn't designed to be abusive or to label anyone.

Offline hendrix

Great post Ulander, and just to confirm how different we all are, my movitation for seeing a TS was that one of my regulars kept going on about it and what a turn on it would be etc..so I booked one...and had a fantastic time despite me not touching her cock! :D I enjoyed it because:

a) she gave a fantastic bj and rim and was more than happy to fuck girls, which a lot of TS's won't do I understand.
b) my regular got incredibly horny and could not stop squirting.
c) the sheer headfuck (for me) of seeing such a beautiful girl blow me...while my regular was blowing her cock! :cool:

JV547845

Well done Sir.  I think that was one of the hottest posts I've ever read on UKP.

Offline threechilliman

I think you may find part of the answer to your question at the site identified by Jimmyredcap, External Link/Members Only

Click on "About", scroll down and click on "Tips For Guys".  It's a lengthy piece so I won't attempt to summarise it, but if you're really interested it's definitely worth a read.

It explains the appeal of TS/TVs, but because sexual activity at the club is not allowed, it doesn't explicitly explain the appeal of sex with them.  That's difficult to do because what I get out of it might be quite different from what you or anyone else on here gets out of it.  First of all, in my opinion sex with a pre-op TS is very different from sex with a TV.  (I don't know about sex with post-op TS girls; if I want to fuck a cunt I want a real one, not something cobbled together on the surgeon's operating table). 

Sex with a really beautiful TS girl is like being with a woman in so many ways.  Mentally, psychologically, she is a woman, and she has most of the physical characteristics of a woman, depending on how far she's got with her transition, use of hormones etc.  So she mostly thinks like a woman.  She moves and talks like a woman.  Her hair, skin and body is like a woman's - skin soft, smooth and hairless.  She has tits.  They may be surgically enhanced, in which case they'll be exactly like a woman's enhanced tits, the quality of which will depend on the skill of the surgeon, or they may have been created by hormone treatment.  But - and it can be a very big but - she still has balls and a cock.  Depending on where she is in the transition process, she may not be able to get hard.  Or she can get hard but seldom or never cums.  Or she gets hard and cums easily.  Depending on what you want, you need to find this out in advance.  Some are happy to fuck you.  Lots won't want to.  Most will be happy for you to fuck them, which means anal.  And that, I think, is indistinguishable from anal with a woman except that you can play with her cock while you're fucking her.  For me, the sexual appeal is that if she's really beautiful, you have all the pleasure of being with a beautiful woman and, in addition, the "taboo" element of doing something that most people probably shy away from or disapprove of, plus the fun to be had with someone else's cock - everything from masturbating to oral to anal on you if you want it.  And if you do enjoy anal on you, you will know that once you've had a real cock up you, you will never want a strap-on there again.

As I said earlier, sex with a TV is quite different.  Some TVs are incredibly "convincing" and very skilled at playing the role of a woman.  But "she'll" be wearing a wig, "she" probably won't want you to remove her bra (because "she's" got no tits) and "she" probably won't want you to remove her stockings/suspender belt or whatever, because if "she" takes all that off and "she's" naked apart from a wig, all you've got is a man in a wig, which rather destroys the illusion that attracted you to "her" in the first place.

In a nutshell, sex with a TS is almost, but not quite, like sex with a woman.  And it's the "not quite" that I find exciting and irresistible.  While sex with a TV, while it can be smoking hot and brilliant fun (but usually isn't), is at the end of the day, just sex with another man.

So, SamLP, I've done my honest best to answer your question and I hope you find it helpful.

I suppose I must now await a torrent of abuse and accusations of being gay.  As I've tried to say earlier in this thread, I really don't mind what label anyone wants to pin on me, including the gay label.  I know what I am, I'm happy with it, and I have a hell of a lot of fun.  What more could one want?

Very much appreciated!

tcm

deuce14

There is something strangely erotic about sucking a TV's cock. I think a lot of men are afraid to admit it intrigues them.

Offline iPad3

I'm not, I think it is very likely I'll take the plunge at some point, I like a bit of strap on action to so might even go the whole hog, so to speak!!!

deuce14

I'm not, I think it is very likely I'll take the plunge at some point, I like a bit of strap on action to so might even go the whole hog, so to speak!!!

Good on you. If it feels good do it

Offline macmate

For sheer comic value, these threads are great to see every now & again! It always makes me chuckle that they can be so controversial and then get hijacked and descend into the usual "you're not straight unless you're a vanilla hetero..." routine. Sad really.

For me, the TV/TS thing is all about pushing boundaries. This forum is about paid sex, and I guess reflects the purple site as our main source. Yes, I spend most of my time browsing the females but every now and again I'll look in the TV/TS section, sometimes the couples but probably not the male section. As with all things, quality in what you're looking for varies. But one of the best blow jobs I've had was administered by a TV/TS, and it was awesome. What does that make me? Satisfied, that's what.

ulander

[quote author=macmate link=topic=19740.msg476744#msg476744 date=1406455167

For me, the TV/TS thing is all about pushing boundaries. This forum is about paid sex, and I guess reflects the purple site as our main source. Yes, I spend most of my time browsing the females but every now and again I'll look in the TV/TS section, sometimes the couples but probably not the male section. As with all things, quality in what you're looking for varies. But one of the best blow jobs I've had was administered by a TV/TS, and it was awesome. What does that make me? Satisfied, that's what.
[/quote]Spot on.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:03:29 pm by ulander »

Offline cunnyhunt

I guess reflects the purple site as our main source.

. But one of the best blow jobs I've had was administered by a TV/TS, and it was awesome.

You had a man blow you but cannot say ADULTWORK.  :dash:

It is not "the purple site" you are not censored here.  :hi: