Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever banged a shemale?  (Read 24127 times)

ulander

As I get older, I find that I enjoy and am willing to do things that, as a former squaddie with the default setting of raving homophobe, I would not have dreamed of doing a few short years ago.  I think this is called 'exploring my sexuality'.  This includes fucking (but not been fucked by -  thats a step too far) ladyboys.  If that makes me bisexual or bicurious, I couldn't give a stuff because they are just labels.  As long as its fun, legal, nobody gets hurt and there is no shit or blood involved, then I'm up for it and bring it on.

On my recent travels, I had an interesting little sexperience.  I met a young TS who wanted a 3sum with me and his best buddy who happened to be a cute little 19 year old MILF.  I jumped at the chance.  Before fucking both in turn, I had the delightful pleasure of watching the TS shag the girl hard and deep.  He had obviously done it before.  We had a blast.

Not to everyone's taste but I found it a uniquely erotic and sensual experience and one that I would gladly repeat.

External Link/Members Only
Brilliant, Vivago, that must have been fantastic.  Green with envy, I am.

Offline Boundless

Ali Katt is right - you have good taste.  I've lusted after her for some time, but Norwich is an awful long way away. Might try and see her when she comes to Swindon.

We seem to have this discussion on here every few months, with a few people getting very steamed up about whether enjoying sex with ts girls means you are gay.  I couldn't care less if people think I'm gay.  If I was forced at the point of a gun to put a label on myself, I'd say I was bi. But it really doesn't matter.  What does matter to me is that since I started seeing ts girls and MF couples, my sexual horizon has expanded in the most amazing way and I now have more fun and pleasure than ever before.  And I still enjoy 1-2-1s with women as much as I ever did. 

I fully understand that to a lot of people, what I do and enjoy is disgusting and/or even morally wrong.  They are entitled to think that and I'm not going to waste a second of my time in trying to change their minds.  But in return, I'd like to think that even if people are turned off or disgusted by my tastes, they might at least accept that provided I do no harm to anyone, which holes I choose to put my cock in, and what I choose to put in my own holes is my business and mine alone.

Totally agree. Everyone is different, thank goodness. Personally I find that a lot of the links that are posted on here are for WG's that I don't find attractive at all.  I would never enjoy anything up my ass though, tried it a few times while wanking and found it a real turn off. On the other hand, as I mentioned earlier, whilst enjoying an MMF session, the experience of sucking a guy's cock whilst fucking his wife senseless, then tossing him off all over her face was a great experience.

Simplysimon

I can confirm that Sammi was one of the "ladies" I have had the pleasure of meeting on two occasions , and she (sic) was not only beautiful but also one of my best punts ever , I have seen in excess of 200 SP's and Sammi is in my all time  top 5, in fact I can feel a Norwich trip very soon , maybe even visit Libby who I believe is offering a duo with Sammi in Norwich at present .

Offline AnthG

He/she had great curves, great boobs and a pretty face, but as soon the clothes were off and I saw the dick, things went downhill. I received oral and seemed to enjoy it, but then she put a condom on herself and sat over my face to force her dick into my mouth. I sucked for a few seconds before feeling repulsed and pushing her off. Attempted to penetrate her, but couldn't get hard enough. She then tried to shag me instead, but I was feeling so repulsive that as soon as the end of her knob touched my ass, I ran to the shower, got dressed and got the hell out.

But that is the thing though as with punting you are in a safe environment. In that if you find something is not for you. You make your apologies, get ready and leave. All you have lost is your £100.

Annoying yes but compare that to if you were curious outside of punting. This would mean going to a bar where TSes hangout. Trying to pull one, if you did, go back to yours or her place and then if you found out then it wasn't for you its a very difficult situation you are now in as you now need to tell her this and leave / ask her to leave.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jimmyredcab

It is true that many transexuals look like a man in a dress, but not all by any means, this lady was born a man, Google "Kim Petras"  ------------ not a pro$$ie by the way.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Boundless

Oh yes I've googled her alright in the past!
She was on telly too recently, can't remember the prog, but certainly got these old loins a stirrin!

James999

It is true that many transexuals look like a man in a dress, but not all

Why the obsession with trying to find men who look like women, it's not as if women don't exist or as if you're in a all male prison and looking for sexand that's the nearest you can get, half of the people on the planets are women  :sarcastic:

Offline Boundless

Why the obsession with trying to find men who look like women, it's not as if women don't exist or as if you're in a all male prison and looking for sexand that's the nearest you can get, half of the people on the planets are women  :sarcastic:

Which other planets?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I bet you would like to walk into Wetherspoons with Kim Petras on your arm, all those old boys would choke on their Guinness.  :sarcastic:

Toby

It is true that many transexuals look like a man in a dress, but not all by any means, this lady was born a man, Google "Kim Petras"  ------------ not a pro$$ie by the way.

Great voice on her too.

James999

I bet you would like to walk into Wetherspoons with Kim Petras on your arm, all those old boys would choke on their Guinness.

Sorry to disappoint but I prefer girls  :sarcastic:

« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:27:58 pm by James999 »

ulander

I can confirm that Sammi was one of the "ladies" I have had the pleasure of meeting on two occasions , and she (sic) was not only beautiful but also one of my best punts ever , I have seen in excess of 200 SP's and Sammi is in my all time  top 5, in fact I can feel a Norwich trip very soon , maybe even visit Libby who I believe is offering a duo with Sammi in Norwich at present .
I've had the pleasure of seeing Libby twice - outstanding and very memorable.  If you get the chance to see her, don't hesitate, and enjoy!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, but you won't be walking into Wetherspoons with her either.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

ulander

Yes, she's totally gorgeous, too.  But why restrict yourself and your pleasures to women?  On second thoughts, don't bother answering....

Toby

With pre-op TS's I think Nimrod explained it well, and you yourself hinted at it: it's packaging a cock up with something that someone finds attractive. I don't find the male look attractive, but I do find the female look attractive. If I were to experiment with a pre-op TS it would be because the overall look is something that I find attractive. Buck Angel is (in my opinion) a female, but not one that I would find attractive because she looks like a male. It doesn't matter than she has a Jack & Danny. External Link/Members Only

With post-op TS's, they are outwardly female. I would imagine that wanting to fuck such a person is akin to wanting to fuck a dwarf, in that it is an experience to tick off. Plus, they might be better at BJs and handjobs than a lot of women.  ;)

Offline Boundless

Yes, but you won't be walking into Wetherspoons with her either.     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

also you need to be 18 to walk into Wetherspoons  :)

yorkshire123

In your very humble opinion.   :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

That amount of head butting can't be good for your health  :P

Sorry Jimmy its not my opinion humble or not, its a genetic fact. I think I've stated my opinion clear enough earlier in this thread so i will butt out so those in the know can discuss the topic in peace  :hi:

James999

Yes, she's totally gorgeous, too.  But why restrict yourself and your pleasures to women? 

Because I don't fancy men  :hi:

James999

In your very humble opinion.

NO Jim, it's determined at birth and put on the birth certificate, having your cock cut off does not make male into female  :dash:

Offline Boundless

I have to say James, posting a pic of Emma Watson is a bit below the belt.

Enough to turn a TS-fancying, old queer like me turn straight!

James999

I have to say James, posting a pic of Emma Watson is a bit below the belt.

Enough to turn a TS-fancying, old queer like me turn straight!

I happen to know she's one of Jims fave's he's posted her before  :sarcastic:

Toby

Well that depends.

Have you ever fucked a woman up the arse, or thought about fucking a woman up the arse?
Have you ever enjoyed a women touching your anal area, even if it is just a finger rubbing between your cock and arsehole, or thought about it?
Have you ever touched a woman's ring, or thought about touching a woman's ring?
Have you ever been fucked up the arse by a hairy bloke?

If you answer yes to any of those questions, then a lot of people on here would say that you secretly want to fuck a bloke.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Fair enough but I think you should lower your standards slightly, Emma Watson is unlikely to return your affection.   :sarcastic:

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
NO Jim, it's determined at birth and put on the birth certificate, having your cock cut off does not make male into female  :dash:

What if you apply for one of these External Link/Members Only. Does it then since your birth certificate will say female then.  ;)

Offline threechilliman

Imagine Michelle Keegan with a cock!!!!!!

tcm

JV547845

I don't know why you're limiting your options so much James999 given you only punt in imagination land.  Everyone, if James999 has sex with a TS in his imagination, does that make him gay?

rogerc23

Shame this thread got hijacked,i havent but would have been interested to hear from people who had seen trannies as opposed to the boring "you must be gay /its a man" etc etc

Offline threechilliman

Shame this thread got hijacked,i havent but would have been interested to hear from people who had seen trannies as opposed to the boring "you must be gay /its a man" etc etc

I'll review as usual. Should be an interesting experience, although, as one member pointed out, I might get there and find its not for me.

We'll see......

tcm

ulander

This thread may have been slightly hijacked, but in fact a number of people who have responded on it did say that they had seen trannies.

supernoodle, hendrix, Simplysimon, deuce14 and Virago all said they had seen at least one.  johor299 said he had done it once but didn't enjoy it.  sam55 and threechilliman expressed interest.  And I mentioned that I have seen trannies.  (Apologies to anyone I've missed).

So, given that you have actually heard from several of us who have seen trannies, what is it that's lacking for you?  Detailed descriptions of the action?

Offline SamLP

Out of curiosity, what is the appeal of punting with a TS/TV?

Is it anal fucking someone who used to be a man/is a man pretending to be a woman?

Sucking off a man dressed as a woman?

Getting sucked of by a man dressed as a woman who knows personally what men like?

Being fucked anally by a man dressed up as a woman/post-op woman?

Also, if you outright like it, would you punt with a man or is there a difference between fucking a TS/TV and a man?

Toby

Is it anal fucking someone who used to be a man/is a man pretending to be a woman?

Sucking off a man dressed as a woman?

Getting sucked of by a man dressed as a woman who knows personally what men like?

Being fucked anally by a man dressed up as a woman/post-op woman?

Also, if you outright like it, would you punt with a man or is there a difference between fucking a TS/TV and a man?

You seem very confused. You can't get anally fucked by a female post-op TS, unless they use a strap on, because they don't have a penis. A man in a dress is a TV, not a TS. A female post-op TS has a fanny, so you don't have to fuck their arse if you don't want to. A male to female TS has breasts and appears to be a female (ideally), except for their cock, so they are a bit more than "a man in a dress".

Hope that has helped.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You seem very confused. You can't get anally fucked by a female post-op TS, unless they use a strap on, because they don't have a penis. A man in a dress is a TV, not a TS. A female post-op TS has a fanny, so you don't have to fuck their arse if you don't want to. A male to female TS has breasts and appears to be a female (ideally), except for their cock, so they are a bit more than "a man in a dress".

Hope that has helped.

Toby, you sound like an expert.    ;)

This club might be up your street if you are in London ----------------

Offline punk

Fair enough Toby is an expert, regarding post op, the pussy is in fact the guy's cock, re worked so to speak.

Toby

Toby, you sound like an expert.    ;)

This club might be up your street if you are in London ----------------

I just had a sense of deja vu with the "man in a dress" bit.  :D

Offline smiths

Hope that has helped.

Good post, i hope this has helped those confused by this issue, going on previous threads here and elsewhere thats quite a few. :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Hope that has helped.

Not confused at all, as the question I asked addressed both TS & TV's.

Still would like an answer to know what the appeal is to those who go for it.

Nimrod

Perhaps try READING the thread instead of simply posting on it. Because I (and others) have answered this question pages ago...  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

supernoodle

I'll review as usual. Should be an interesting experience, although, as one member pointed out, I might get there and find its not for me.

We'll see......

tcm

If it does go well it takes a bit of getting used to afterwards.

Online akauya

Like many people have said before, I also have no problem whatsoever who anyone chooses to love or have sex with, as long as it's between consenting adults.

In an ideal world it shouldn't matter who we love or who we are attracted to - unfortunately we do not live in an ideal world so we have to live with what we've got.

I really think that if there are any members who feel like booking a TV or a TS service provider (post op or pre op) just do it. No need to get into a long winded soul searching thread am I gay or bi. Book the person you want to have sex with and in the spirit of this forum post a review. You will certainly be helping others who are thinking of doing the same and haven't got the guts to.

Hendrix did it and posted a review and with a few exceptions it was very well received. Do not be overly concerned whether your review will be well received or not because whether your review is for a girl or a TS there will always be some people who will disagree with you... that's just life.

So if you've got the dosh and there is some SP willing to provide you with what you want then go for it and then let us know all about it so we can perv at it.  :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

My view? It is the variety, both mental and physical.  Why is it different anal and oral? Standing, doggie, spoon, cowgirl, reverse cow girl and 100 I cant name? And with blond, tall, outdoors, with an audience, in a car, with risk of being caught.  Parties, brothel, FKK, in a fake vagina with a women through the clear wall watching and talking to you(google Montreal).  Tied up, masked, Eyes wide shut, via a cam. Some of the above are physically almost the same, but the experience is different.

New experiences are awesome.  Others look down on me (and you) since we pay to play.  "What is the appeal of fucking if you have to PAY?" they say.   You have my permission to look down on me, or call me names for my sick practices, if you are cool with others doing the same for your sick practices....

broksonic

Well that depends.

Have you ever fucked a woman up the arse, or thought about fucking a woman up the arse?
Have you ever enjoyed a women touching your anal area, even if it is just a finger rubbing between your cock and arsehole, or thought about it?
Have you ever touched a woman's ring, or thought about touching a woman's ring?
Have you ever been fucked up the arse by a hairy bloke?

If you answer yes to any of those questions, then a lot of people on here would say that you secretly want to fuck a bloke.

My answer to all of those is No.  Fucking a wench up the arse or touching her arse hole has not interest to me at all . I just like normal sex and definitely not Anal

deuce14

Each to their own. I love being rimmed by a woman, love my perineum being massaged, like a finger up the arse and prostate massage. It's your body sodo with it what you please. Some of the she males or whatever you call them, are fuckable. If they were local to me I'd ram them

Toby

My answer to all of those is No.  Fucking a wench up the arse or touching her arse hole has not interest to me at all . I just like normal sex and definitely not Anal

Apologies to all you abnormal fuckers out there who like anal play and anal sex.  :sarcastic:

Offline threechilliman

If it does go well it takes a bit of getting used to afterwards.

Thanks Supernoodle, I'll take that advice with me......

tcm

ulander

Not confused at all, as the question I asked addressed both TS & TV's.

Still would like an answer to know what the appeal is to those who go for it.
I think you may find part of the answer to your question at the site identified by Jimmyredcap, External Link/Members Only

Click on "About", scroll down and click on "Tips For Guys".  It's a lengthy piece so I won't attempt to summarise it, but if you're really interested it's definitely worth a read.

It explains the appeal of TS/TVs, but because sexual activity at the club is not allowed, it doesn't explicitly explain the appeal of sex with them.  That's difficult to do because what I get out of it might be quite different from what you or anyone else on here gets out of it.  First of all, in my opinion sex with a pre-op TS is very different from sex with a TV.  (I don't know about sex with post-op TS girls; if I want to fuck a cunt I want a real one, not something cobbled together on the surgeon's operating table). 

Sex with a really beautiful TS girl is like being with a woman in so many ways.  Mentally, psychologically, she is a woman, and she has most of the physical characteristics of a woman, depending on how far she's got with her transition, use of hormones etc.  So she mostly thinks like a woman.  She moves and talks like a woman.  Her hair, skin and body is like a woman's - skin soft, smooth and hairless.  She has tits.  They may be surgically enhanced, in which case they'll be exactly like a woman's enhanced tits, the quality of which will depend on the skill of the surgeon, or they may have been created by hormone treatment.  But - and it can be a very big but - she still has balls and a cock.  Depending on where she is in the transition process, she may not be able to get hard.  Or she can get hard but seldom or never cums.  Or she gets hard and cums easily.  Depending on what you want, you need to find this out in advance.  Some are happy to fuck you.  Lots won't want to.  Most will be happy for you to fuck them, which means anal.  And that, I think, is indistinguishable from anal with a woman except that you can play with her cock while you're fucking her.  For me, the sexual appeal is that if she's really beautiful, you have all the pleasure of being with a beautiful woman and, in addition, the "taboo" element of doing something that most people probably shy away from or disapprove of, plus the fun to be had with someone else's cock - everything from masturbating to oral to anal on you if you want it.  And if you do enjoy anal on you, you will know that once you've had a real cock up you, you will never want a strap-on there again.

As I said earlier, sex with a TV is quite different.  Some TVs are incredibly "convincing" and very skilled at playing the role of a woman.  But "she'll" be wearing a wig, "she" probably won't want you to remove her bra (because "she's" got no tits) and "she" probably won't want you to remove her stockings/suspender belt or whatever, because if "she" takes all that off and "she's" naked apart from a wig, all you've got is a man in a wig, which rather destroys the illusion that attracted you to "her" in the first place.

In a nutshell, sex with a TS is almost, but not quite, like sex with a woman.  And it's the "not quite" that I find exciting and irresistible.  While sex with a TV, while it can be smoking hot and brilliant fun (but usually isn't), is at the end of the day, just sex with another man.

So, SamLP, I've done my honest best to answer your question and I hope you find it helpful.

I suppose I must now await a torrent of abuse and accusations of being gay.  As I've tried to say earlier in this thread, I really don't mind what label anyone wants to pin on me, including the gay label.  I know what I am, I'm happy with it, and I have a hell of a lot of fun.  What more could one want?

Nimrod

Brilliant post, Ulander, and thank you very much for taking the time to write it. I, for one, found it hugely insightful and useful.