Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Yana Camberley  (Read 931 times)

2 review(s) for HOTSEXY YANA (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Knickersoff278

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl last time she was in town. She is one of the Russian group based in a flat just outside the town centre. The profile sounded ok and I have generally had a good time with these girls so despite Yana having no feedback I decided to take one for the team and give her a go.

Comms by text were fine, and when I arrived everything seemed in order. Yana was nice enough although it soon became apparent that she’s seen a fair bit of life since those photos were taken, including a couple of kids. She does still have nice boobs though.

She performed a nice OWO on me, and gave a decent massage, but I wasn’t there for that, and by the time she had finished that I had lost all interest in fucking her. The problem was that there was no connection at all, her English is not great and she was quite shy. I like girls to put on a bit of a show for me, as her colleagues Mel and Viki did, whereas Yana was quite reserved.

I left with a few minutes of my time left, as there was nothing more for me there. So sorry but this ones a negative, and I wouldn’t go back, and the profile stretches credulity a bit too far.

Unfortunately Yana wasn’t hot or sexy.
Price was £80 for 30 min.

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks for the review OP. Like you I too have seen several Russians from this stable and they have been very good todate. The pictures are always photo shopped to a degree but I am expecting that. And Yana does look very attractive with nice boobs. However the pictures of Mel also had inflated boobs.
Sorry to see this negative as she was on my HL. Will have to think about that now. Better luck next time . :hi:
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 07:35:15 am by MrMatrix »