Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ausiebelle - Bristol  (Read 1027 times)

21 review(s) for ausiebelle (18 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Spiceoflife

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few weeks ago.
Comms & location - Excellent communication by email, which isn't ideal for last minute booking but fine if booking ahead. She books up quickly. Always got responses and answers. Once arranged I got tel number to use on the day, to confirm in the morning and get address nearer the time.
She seems to spend a few days in Bristol every 5 weeks or so. The location varies but usually in or near the centre. This time it was about half a mile from Temple Meads station. A discreet first floor flat just round back of main road. Easy parking if driving. Very large, clean, bright flat. Bed was large and comfy. No lumpy springs or noises. 

Girl - Definitely the girl in the photos and exactly as her pics. Age is about right and seemed to fit in to what we chatted about. Size too is as stated - a 14. Curves in all the right places, great boobs and a gorgeous bum. Hourglass figure looks exactly like most recent photos in white with garter. Very attractive, natural looking and not much make up. Seemed a little nervous but once we'd said hello and met she relaxed. No special requests this time but she was wearing very nice matching lingerie.

Meet - Started with plenty of DFK, caressing and stroking while standing up. A bit of bum grinding into crotch which I  loved. Onto bed, clothes removed bit by bit. She has a great body: firm with smooth, natural curves and a bit of wobble. Amazing boobs. Plenty more DFK, caressing and owo. The oral was excellent, varied and prolonged, responding to my reactions. Oral on her was very enjoyable albeit a little short. Extremely sensitive. She came or probably faked very well. If she did come then it was very quick. More oral on me, kissing and general exploration. Sex in several positions with no objections to any request. Finished in doggy and her bum is a sight for sore eyes. No rush whatsoever and overran a little. Freshen up, chat and left very happy.   
A great GFE booking.

Conclusion -  I would certainly recommend and I am seeing her again. Very natural, responsive and engaging. No negatives. Younger than I normally see. I just put it to the back of my mind and made sure I didn't catch myself in any mirrors.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 05:08:56 pm by Spiceoflife »

Offline ciderhead

Seen her myself but not had time to write review, she's not a small girl and not the type I would normally go for but she is so darn fuckable and great attitude

Offline LondonPete

Thanks for the report. Sounds like a very good SP.

Offline happy as larry

She gives a very good GFE, fantastic set of boobs and really nice girl