Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Balinese massage Cheltenham  (Read 2532 times)

Offline The Chirpy Irish

I’ve been a few times now and had the Balinese experience and have to say it’s great and performed by a very attractive older lady ... anyway although nothing else has been on offer she has got closer and closer each time as I continually get aroused by the massage. There have been a few brushes lately and I’m just wondering where to ask the question, as she definitely gets more intimate each time without a HE for me

Anyway I remember seeing a post here that said that while no HE was on offer at all and the question might offend, she hadn’t been adverse in the past to watching you take yourself in hand so to speak .... my question is has anyone experienced this and have first hand knowledge so to speak ? as so tempted to broach the subject next time

Cracking massage by the way and would be perfect but for leaving somewhat frustrated !!

Offline bfl

Offline bfl

I just rang and asked the question. She said it’s a very sensual massage but no happy ending. I still fancy it though

Offline The Chirpy Irish

I would certainly recommend it .... but you will leave frustrated I promise you haha !

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Did you ask if you could take things into your own hand and if she’d be ok with that ?

Offline PONDEND

Hi
I have seen Annie and yes she is certainly very attractive, I asked in advance of the meeting if I could DIY at the end of the massage which she was quite happy with, did not touch my cock but stroked and played with ny balls. All very good but not been back, did contact her a couple of weeks ago and asked if she would go topless, she would not, but would massage in underwear.
I think if you ask politely you should be fine with DIY

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Nice one, cheers, will def give it a try and also see if I can get the underwear massage

Thanks again

Offline bfl

So I went there today as I don’t like fucking about  :D. She’s really hot for an older woman. Fully naked(me not her) and a full hour of sensual massage and I was like a flag pole, asked if I could sort myself out and she said of course, passed me a towel and watched me get on with it.
There was balls massaging, brushing of the minister and just damn right sexy touching. I have booked again for next week  :drinks:

Offline Mariooooo

So I went there today as I don’t like fucking about  :D. She’s really hot for an older woman. Fully naked(me not her) and a full hour of sensual massage and I was like a flag pole, asked if I could sort myself out and she said of course, passed me a towel and watched me get on with it.
There was balls massaging, brushing of the minister and just damn right sexy touching. I have booked again for next week  :drinks:
so forgive me , if I'm being dull, but you tugged yourself off, but she massaged your balls and a bit of light cock touching? am I reading that right?
Also , I haven't seen any mention of the price? thanks, and again , sorry if I'm being a bit thick.

Offline bfl

Yep, she massaged me, including balls, I was extremely horny and asked for extras which were declined but she said you’re more than welcome to relieve yourself, passed me a fresh towel to cum in and I did. It was actually quite horny having her watch.

Offline bfl

so forgive me , if I'm being dull, but you tugged yourself off, but she massaged your balls and a bit of light cock touching? am I reading that right?
Also , I haven't seen any mention of the price? thanks, and again , sorry if I'm being a bit thick.
Price was £80 for the hours massage

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Sounds quality, very horny and quite subtle rather than an in your face full punt ... am def up for that, quite literally actually .... she is def a very sexy lady !!!

Offline bfl

Sounds quality, very horny and quite subtle rather than an in your face full punt ... am def up for that, quite literally actually .... she is def a very sexy lady !!!
I found it even more sexy that I 100% wasn’t sure what would happen. When she started rubbing my balls I thought it was definitely on and then she moved on to a different area and in my head I just didn’t know whether I was going to get anything. The way she was talking, the 1.5hr would include more but who knows  :scare:

Offline The Chirpy Irish

Am booked in !! Will let you know

Offline Mariooooo

Price was £80 for the hours massage
Cheers for clearing that up. Sounds interesting.

Offline pavi1986

I found it even more sexy that I 100% wasn’t sure what would happen. When she started rubbing my balls I thought it was definitely on and then she moved on to a different area and in my head I just didn’t know whether I was going to get anything. The way she was talking, the 1.5hr would include more but who knows  :scare:

Iv had the 1.5 hrs plenty of times but never had anymore than what's been described here. She always finishes the massage simultaneously massaging your forehead and just under your balls, you'll get plenty of CC swipes but no touching your shaft. The first time I went I only had a legit massage in mind and wasn't thinking of anything else but by the end I was quivering, it was that good but it'll leave you wanting more.

Offline bfl

Iv had the 1.5 hrs plenty of times but never had anymore than what's been described here. She always finishes the massage simultaneously massaging your forehead and just under your balls, you'll get plenty of CC swipes but no touching your shaft. The first time I went I only had a legit massage in mind and wasn't thinking of anything else but by the end I was quivering, it was that good but it'll leave you wanting more.
Do you do the DIY?

Offline pavi1986

Do you do the DIY?

No to be honest it's never crossed my mind so iv never asked and she's never mentioned it.

Offline dabbler

Long time lurker as I've never had anything new to add until now...

Annie moved to Cornwall back in June, much to my disappointment, but I've just had a text saying she has booked a salon in Cheltenham at the end of the month for 5 days. I responded if she was offering anything different and she said HE for an extra £50. At £170 for a massage and a wank it seems a bit steep! I'm tempted but she isn't getting naked and there's no touching. Some of you with deeper pockets might be able to take her up on her offer, if so I'd love to hear how it went.

Offline houseboot

Annie moved to Cornwall back in June, much to my disappointment, but I've just had a text saying she has booked a salon in Cheltenham at the end of the month for 5 days. I responded if she was offering anything different and she said HE for an extra £50. At £170 for a massage and a wank it seems a bit steep! I'm tempted but she isn't getting naked and there's no touching. Some of you with deeper pockets might be able to take her up on her offer, if so I'd love to hear how it went.

I assume you mean August and that the £170 is for 90 minutes.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

Moved to Cornwall?
If she offering massage down this way?
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline houseboot

Moved to Cornwall?
If she offering massage down this way?

No idea but her phone number is on the link I provided so contact her and find out.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 04:38:22 pm by houseboot »

Offline pavi1986

Shame she's moving, iv always suspected she doesn't do extras because her husbands upstairs from the massage room. If she's doing a few days at a private Salon then I'm not surprised she's doing some extras. Always been expensive but she does give a great massage, maybe these will become a regular occurrence ands she'll pop up every few months.

Offline The Chirpy Irish

If she pops up every month then I’ll be popping up too !  :lol:

Offline pavi1986

If she pops up every month then I’ll be popping up too !  :lol:

At £80 an hour no extras I don't visit as regular as every month iv been lucky to have some Xmas discounts in the past though.

Offline dabbler

I assume you mean August and that the £170 is for 90 minutes.

External Link/Members Only

Sorry, yes her dates are 28th Aug to 1st Sept. Not sure £170 for 90 mins is any sort of value for money though.