Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bo at Ashton Thai Spa in Ashton on Makerfield  (Read 2137 times)

Offline caudell

External Link/Members Only

Phone 01942 725417
Mobile 07522 897 154

I had just enough time for an hours massage and finding Chananan unable to answer their doorbell - I walked around Ashton til I saw the spa.  Now, it's not a massage location for the shy.  The road is busy and the door is right next to the traffic lights, coming out to a queue of 10 cars looking my way was a bit off putting.

Shown to the room quickly, having booked half an hour in came Bo as I was starting to undress  4-10 maybe and with a good figure - nice to get hold of as I found later.  Now in the first 10 minutes we were giggling, in between dealling with the pain from the deep tissue massage.  So I ventured a "so will you make it up to me at the end of the massage" which broke the ice. 

As the massage was a good one for a change I extended to the hour the conversation became more flirty - when asked about B2B she said she doesn't do that yet because she was worried what to do if she got turned on - I offered that she could sit on my face if it became a problem, greeted by more giggles.

In the end, just a happy ending but she seemed very happy to let me reach into her bra and feel her nipples tightening as well as feel how firm her ass and thighs were.  Good HE technique, tiny hands and lots of oil. 

£60 all in and a good time.  Not the best location, might not go back - might find myself in the right place and hope Bo was free again