Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya - Stratford (Brazilian)  (Read 2919 times)

Offline socksfellan2

Comms: Speaks very little English, only thing that got us through is body language :lol: and common sounding words from English to Portuguese. Maid was answering calls and texts, quite good at responding fast.

Location: 3-4 mins walk from Stratford station with decent parking in Westfield or the old Stratford shopping centre (I'd recommend) £2 for 1 hour. Up a block of new looking flats very close to the shopping centre

Price: £60 for 30 mins

Looks: She is the girl in the link below, fake boobs with obvious scarring on both, can feel the implants. I couldn't tell if she had a fake ass honestly but it looked great and just like in the pictures. She had a cute face 7/10 and is slim but not gym toned.

Actual Event: When I entered, maid presented me with two girls. Maya and another I forget her name. They had similar body types, fake boobs, curvy figures but Maya won it for me because she looked younger and more shy :cool:

Onto the punt, once I paid maid left us immediately. She was quite surprised I think that I chose her and had lingerie on. We danced to the radio music in front of a wardrobe mirror with her gyrating on me :crazy:. Soon after, had her massage my back and returned the favour. This is where I feel a punter can really relax and make a girl more comfortable. I had a perfect view her fat ass and began fingering her. She was so wet here and could tell it was really enjoyable for her because she was trying to kiss me when I didn't even pay the extra £20 :lol:

On with the jimmie, gave me OW and had her open the blinds and doggied her in front of it; flat is high up so it's quite the view ;-)

A few more positions and we were a collapsed heap on the bed. She was enthusastic as hell throughout I could feel her sweat on her back as she laid back on the bed.

There's an ensuite shower there too.

Maid knocks "1 minute" as I got dressed. Was in & out in 35 mins.

Positives:
- Friendly
- Sexy as hell
- Felt genuine connection with girl which made it more fun
- Big room & ensuite shower

Negatives:
- Language barrier
- Fake boobs (I'm a little impartial to this but if I had to choose her fakes over naturals, it would be naturals all day)

Overall, it was fun session with an enthusiastic girl. I would rate her 7/10 on overall looks and 8/10 on service.

Also, with my reviews I go by memory & might not cover everything. If you got questions that I hadn't answered, feel free to ask below :hi:

Revisit: Yes

Her: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 05:56:28 pm by socksfellan2 »

Offline Dogfather

Was there a list of extras upfront? If so what were they?

Offline socksfellan2

Was there a list of extras upfront? If so what were they?

She had only mentioned Kissing £20 extra. I presume OWO would have been extra £20 as well. However, kissing doesn't make or break punts for me so I'm indifferent. I've only snogged one WG and that's because she initiated it and it was hot :yahoo:

Offline grandaddybadman

I wonder if she is on adultwork?.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline socksfellan2

I wonder if she is on adultwork?.

Lmao I actually asked her this directly without the maid present, she doesn't even know what AW or Vivastreet is. I should have taken her number :dash: she'll probably disappear after a couple weeks and I need another dose already  :lol:

Offline peter purves

Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender - if so, then I think you should place her in as an entrant?

Glad it was not a B&S in Stratford.

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline grandaddybadman

Lmao I actually asked her this directly without the maid present, she doesn't even know what AW or Vivastreet is. I should have taken her number :dash: she'll probably disappear after a couple weeks and I need another dose already  :lol:

she must've been hot for you to ask her wha gwaan with the adultwork and number.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.

Offline socksfellan2

Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender - if so, then I think you should place her in as an entrant?

Glad it was not a B&S in Stratford.

Cheers!!

I already did my friend, and I linked to this review for bubble butt thread readers :hi:

she must've been hot for you to ask her wha gwaan with the adultwork and number.

She was cute, had a great ass & attitude. What can I say? Romas put such a damper on things for me she was a shining light lmao. Maybe it was a blessing I didn't ask for her number before I get even fluffier. :blush:

Offline Acydwarp

I’m in the Uk currently and just booked her, I really hope her face is nice..

Offline horsa

that ass  :sarcastic: :drinks: the Brazilians really do have the best!! Where is Brazilian Martian?, I want his opinion if its a fake ass
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 04:55:09 pm by horsa »