Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dolls house Pottersbar Lucy  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Wozel

Had a itch ever since Londonboy0044 told me about Lucy. Was planning on seeing her next week but some things changed so thought let me get my hands on those fun bags.

Location is the Dolls house in Pottersbar.

Coms handled by the madam.

On the day there was Ena, Angelica and Lucy working. When I called up was told that Ena and Angelica were both booked and Lucy was available, quickly told her to book her as I’m on my way.

Lucy is in her late 20’s, 36DD, size 12. She has a slight tummy but once those tits are in your face you really don’t care. She has got some amazing eyes, imo I thought she was very attractive, put it this way, in the street you would give her a second glance.

Got DFK,OWO, RO, Mish and Doggy.

The season started of with me sucking on her tits, she can give deep throat  :thumbsup:. She then stuck her tongue down my throat which was very nice. On with the bag and when I started to fuck her she changed from GFE to PSE.
Then some excellent massage and then round two, sucked the Captain back to life and said to me “ can I ask you a favour? Can you please fuck me HARD and please don’t cum until I have” she said this while being in doggy position and the her head turned around. Got to admit that really got to me and drilled her for five solid minutes and she told me not to look anywhere else except the mirror that was right infront of us. Watching her tits just bouncing on every stroke was just simply brilliant.

Clean up and then we chatted for 5 mins or so before the madam knocked on the door. She speaks shit loads of languages and is studying accounting. Beauty and brains.

A Big massive thanks to Londonboy0044 for suggesting her fine ass. Cheers mate!

Offline oneeyesnake