Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Luscious Lileth Incall Cardiff Bay  (Read 1360 times)

70 review(s) for Luscious Lileth (63 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online loverofbootsandheels

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration 2 hours

Cost £240

Venue Cardiff Bay Appartment

Comms All comms via AW and text on the day

Having read many glowing reviews  about Lileth I was very keen to arrange a meeting. I was greeted at the door by a very petite, pretty girl with flowing blonde hair. Lileth has a lovely body with enhanced tits which are in nice proprtion to her frame. She was dressed in a lovely black bra and panties set with heels. Paperwork sorted and then onto the bed where we indulged in excellent DFK. Lileth then suggested that we pleasure each other so we went into a sixty nine position where I feasted on her very tasty pussy. After a while the OWO nearly brought me to the edge so I laid Lileth on her back and continued to lick her out, she was very wet! Time to fuck so on with the bag where I fucked her in various forms of mish. She is a very flexible girl so I fucked her with her legs stretched back, with both legs stretched on each side, in a spoons position and with her legs on my shoulders. This had the desired outcome and I came in the condom which was subsequently taken off by Lileth who then sucked my cock, so horny! We had a quick break and a chat after which we indulged in more oral both ways.At one point Lileth was laid on the bed sucking my cock as I stood on the side fingering her, she was absolutely soaking. She then put a toy up her pussy as she continued to give me OWO. She then dropped to her knees and sucked my cock as I stood by the side of the bed. I was then ready to fuck again so back on with a condom and back onto the bed where I pounded her in doggy before cuming again. Time was up but Lileth was in rush so absolutely no clockwatching whatsoever. However, I then needed to leave which I did completely satisfied.
       To summarise this was a cracking punt with a really horny, sexy girl. Highly recommended!

Offline aps

Nice review of a great SP. Glad you had a good time

Offline Steelworker

Nice review of a great SP. Glad you had a good time

She’s a dynamo. Good one  :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

For the life of me, I don't know why I've not seen her yet. I must rectify that this summer.

Everything about sounds excellent.  :P

Meant to say at the end of the review that Lileth was in no rush but I've just realised that I left out the word no.

Online Dan Dastardly

Top bird isn't she! Saw her almost 2 years ago when she was Little Fairy, I think a return encounter is on the cards very soon.... :rolleyes: :thumbsup: :yahoo:

np500

For the life of me, I don't know why I've not seen her yet. I must rectify that this summer.

Everything about sounds excellent.  :P

How many times have I thought that ! And why haven’t I returned for like two years, time and money I guess, but you seriously need to see this girls G P, she’s a treat, nice review lover of boots !

Online mr big

I know she is a top girl and this is one I haven't seen tried a few times but dates/times never worked out  must try harder me thinks

Offline Doombar

Meant to say at the end of the review that Lileth was in no rush but I've just realised that I left out the word no.
:D we got the gist  :hi:

I also saw her when she was LF, and agree she is good but I've not rushed back.  Something put me off - having to comm via AW and her forgetting everything I told her beforehand maybe? Or her talking about her kids?? Or suggesting anal was something she could do then not delivering???

Hectorshouse

LoBaH good review, she is quite a pocket rocket! :P

Seen her twice this year, need another adventure with her!

HH

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review.  She is a top girl, seen her a few times and will try and go back again.  Glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

Offline Proton

She’s a dynamo. Good one  :thumbsup:

Sounds like another great addition to an ever increasing list of little stunners.  ;)

Sounds like another great addition to an ever increasing list of little stunners.  ;)
She certainly is. Haven't been punting that long but I am starting to realise that the South Wales area is one of the best if not the best regions in the UK and there are still many well reviewed girls I've yet to see!

np500

She certainly is. Haven't been punting that long but I am starting to realise that the South Wales area is one of the best if not the best regions in the UK and there are still many well reviewed girls I've yet to see!

Well I think s wales is a very good hunting ground, but could’t say it’s the best as I’ve not visited 20 + girls in the northeast, W. Midlands, northwest, London etc, but as I’m not moving anytime soon , I can live with what we have here !

Offline mrdiamond77

Well I think s wales is a very good hunting ground, but could’t say it’s the best as I’ve not visited 20 + girls in the northeast, W. Midlands, northwest, London etc, but as I’m not moving anytime soon , I can live with what we have here !

+1.  There is a lot of good girls to choose from in Wales/Cardiff and there is still more I have not been able to see.  Have not been over to Bristol for months as I have been happy with what is on my doorstep.

vw

:D we got the gist  :hi:

I also saw her when she was LF, and agree she is good but I've not rushed back.  Something put me off - having to comm via AW and her forgetting everything I told her beforehand maybe? Or her talking about her kids?? Or suggesting anal was something she could do then not delivering???

Interesting mr doom, sounds annoying, gbush used to rave on about LF before his banning.