Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi, who does fisting in West London?  (Read 3595 times)

Billa

Hi,

Who does fisting (on her) in West London?

B

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Hi,

Who does fisting (on her) in West London?

B

Have you tried searching AdultWork and then contacting the lady to confirm services?

I know Amica Bentley (kinkydirtybitch) used to offer this, you could try her. She is in SW London at the mo, but does move about.

Billa

Have you tried searching AdultWork and then contacting the lady to confirm services?

I know Amica Bentley (kinkydirtybitch) used to offer this, you could try her. She is in SW London at the mo, but does move about.

They all say they do, but they do not really do it

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
They all say they do, but they do not really do it

Even the ones who have positive field reports for it?

Offline herbie007

Go see Maggie 21,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I did fisting with her and she loved it, If you see her for 45m minutes and pay the extra £20 for fisting, still only works out at £120, she is in the west end from the 16th December, if you want to see her sooner she's in Stratford next week.

Billa

Go see Maggie 21,

I did fisting with her and she loved it, If you see her for 45m minutes and pay the extra £20 for fisting, still only works out at £120, she is in the west end from the 16th December, if you want to see her sooner she's in Stratford next week.

How big is your fist?

Were you doing boxing in her or was it slowly in and out?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
How big is your fist?

Were you doing boxing in her or was it slowly in and out?

Not sure anyone's going to give you wank fodder, perhaps ask the lady herself how she takes it.

Offline herbie007

Not sure anyone's going to give you wank fodder, perhaps ask the lady herself how she takes it.

Thankyou Catherine  :rose:

raja

Go see Maggie 21,

Apparently this girl does not see on one without any AW feedback, what do you suggest?

fredpunter

Apparently this girl does not see on one without any AW feedback, what do you suggest?

Get some feedback?

cornbeefinspector

if you phone her, how will she know if you have feedback?

if she asks who you are u can tell her anything ,