Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holly - Victoria House  (Read 829 times)

Offline Darkaider

External Link/Members Only

Saw Holly a couple of months ago when she was new to Victoria House,she's a good-looking blonde girl with a nice tight body,small pert boobs and was nice and smooth all over.She has got a few tattoos,not covered but she does have a couple of large ones.
Paid £140 for an hour,started with lots of DFK and wandering hands.Onto some great OWO that turned into a 69 which she seemed to genuinely enjoy,when I started throwing a bit of rimming and fingers into the mix she responded by grabbing my arse and pulling me further into her mouth,she couldn't quite deepthroat me but she had a bloody good go!Asked her where I could finish and was told "normally anywhere except my face or mouth,but you're quite fit so you can finish in my mouth if you want" (her words not mine) so I duly finished in her mouth.Expected her to spit it down the sink as seems to be the norm with girls that do CIM at Victoria House,but she swallowed the lot.Spent a short time on the bed chatting and recovering,then our hands began to wander and it wasn't long before I was ready for round two.Some more excellent OWO got me fully ready,on went the rubber and she started riding me.Switched to missionary,then onto doggy so I could really go to town on her,she can take a good pounding and didn't complain when I indulged in some fingerplay with her arse till I finished for a second time.All in all a fantastic punt with a good looking girl that's easy to chat to and does plenty of DFK and OWO throughout.Will definitely be seeing her again