Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @DELUXE TANYA@ (GFE, FK, OWO, CIM, Penetration, Massage) in NW4 (Hendon)  (Read 29516 times)

87 review(s) for @DELUXE TANYA@ (77 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
12 review(s) for Lexy Sweety (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
20 review(s) for TANYA BABE (17 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline tantraman

I noted run of Positive reviews for @DELUXE TANYA@ at end of last year, so HL’d. Researching UKP, I also noted Tanya’s aggregate of 21P 7N 3N over three AW profiles since 2014. So, as I hadn’t dipped my skin in a skinny SP, I rectified this with Tanya in Hendon last month …

Link:
External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

formerly Lexy Sweety and TANYA BABE for indexing and linking to older reviews …

Logistics:
Tanya manages calls and texts herself. I tried last minute calls on a number of drive-bys on the A406, but timings never worked out. I then texted one morning to sort an afternoon meet … easily done. I risked going for 60mins, as this was only £20 more than 30mins at £80.

Tanya rents ground floor flat in large estate block on a corner by the A41. It’s discrete, as can one can pretend to be waiting at the bus stop, if not in a car. I had driven, and parking is free after midday on adjacent side roads. If Tube-ing, the flat is a 6-7 min walk north of Hendon Central station.
The flat itself is large and well-kept, and Tanya has set aside a spacious bedroom for ‘business’ … unashamedly furnished for punting with a standing mirror at the foot of a double bed, surrounded by stacks of towels and multi-pack wet-wipes, bottles of oil and talc, boxes of tissues and condoms.

Looks:
Tanya is the WG in the photos below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Some may find her angular facial features somewhat witchy, but I found her face quite a bit attractive … she was well-made up and well-coiffured. I loved her svelte slimness … a fragile frame with a tiny waist, a pristine pussy, and softest stress-ball squeezy buns. Tanya’s tits are understandably not on show, as they are sadly deflated, I guess a sign of dramatic weight loss … but they can be seen via Clique’s post and photos …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Tanya probably is 35, as she said to me. She is Hungarian, and has been in the UK for 5yrs already … and thus can hold good English conversation.

Services:
Tanya greeted me at the door in tight black teddy with an affectionate double kiss. As I followed her sexy strut into the bedroom, she turned to embrace me and launch into FK. As we stood … smiling kissing touching … we confirmed timing and I handed over £100, which Tanya threw on the dresser without leaving our embrace. She then asked what I'd like to do … I answered that I’d like to “play” with her, cum, maybe relax with a massage thereafter, and then try to cum again. Tanya laughed … reassuring me that there’d be “no pressure” and that we’d “go with the flow”.
I undressed, while Tanya slenderly slipped out of her teddy. We then sat opposite eachother on the bed … and I lost myself in a sensual GFE of FK and nibbling, stroking and fondling, wanking and fingering. I sucked up Tanya’s tits … small and saggy, but sweet and succulent. I then lay Tanya back, locking my gaze on her pretty pussy … and then homing in on it … kissing it, licking it, sucking it … as she writhed and moaned under my lashing tongue. I next climbed onto Tanya … back into GFE cuddles and kisses, our hands and arms caressing every part of eachother. Sliding out from underneath me, and rolling me onto my back, Tanya whispered, “Can I kiss you here?” … as her index fingernail stroked up my shaft to point at the tip of my throbbing cock. Yessum!
Tanya kneeled between my splayed legs, and started OWO … which was a little disappointing, considering the supreme GFE build-up … only bobbing up-and-down with minimal variation, not deep, not sloppy … fingers stroked shaft, but little ball play. In order to stay excited, I swiveled Tanya around over me into 69 … and tucked into her soft snatch, as I gently pumped into her mouth. I voraciously ate until content, and then pulled Tanya back up into GFE antics. As she nibbled my earlobe, she whispered, “Do you want to do more?” Yessum!
Rubbered up … lubed up … we kicked off in CG. Wow! Tanya’s pussy was a furnace … burning hot. She grinded on me. She pumped on me. She gyrated on me. I then pulled her mouth down onto mine … briefly managing a little DFK, as I thrust up inside her, slapping my thighs hard up against her taut ass. My mouth muffled her moans. We then sat up, and I pumped Tanya on my wet lap, alternating between sucking her wet mouth and wet nipples. Pushing her down into mish, I lifted Tanya’s thin legs over my shoulders … and drilled down deep into her skinny slit. Edging myself, I asked for CIM … and fell back, pulling off the condom. Instantly, Tanya jumped up onto my pulsing cock … OWO … just in time to catch my cum, hitting the roof of her warm mouth. As Tanya sucked me up with each pulse, she also let her lips part slightly, allowing my cum to dribble out and down my shaft … a sight to remember! Then, her hands joined in the sticky mess, using my cum to wank my shaft, and squeeze residual cum into her waiting mouth …Jeezus! Ensuring I was spent, Tanya finally rose off my cock … her smiling mouth and lips lathered with my cum, her fingers and hands a sticky mess … and off she then went to the bathroom to spit and rinse.
On return, Tanya asked me to turn over on to my front … oil was then squirted over my back and ass, and I relaxed in worthy, if not particularly sensual, hand massage. During this 10-15mins, we engaged in friendly banter … until Tanya pointed out that we had 15mins left, enquiring if I was up for my plan of a second pop. Although I was still in a post-coital reverie and probably too relaxed, I had to give it a go.
So, we restarted with rather rudimentary OWO, which only managed to give rise to a semi. Tanya nonetheless managed to rubber me up, and I then somehow managed to push my softening cock into Tanya in mish. Getting quickly into fast fucking, I actually hardened up good … and had Tanya semi-shrieking with each thrust, and had her tits rolling around with each gyration. I fucked on and on … but felt myself tiring. I asked to try doggy, thinking a new position would elicit that elusive second pop. Tanya obliged, although burst my bubble by reminding me that we only had a few minutes left. Fuck it! Let’s go! Head down! Ass up! I slipped in and jack-hammered Tanya’s non-booty … the sight of her tight ass reducing to a tiny waist and then sloping down an endless back was picture-perfect. But despite the visual appeal, I tired, I slowed, I softened … and I gave up (much to Tanya’s relief, no doubt).
After withdrawing, Tanya’s body positioning signaled that there was not going to be any post-coital downtime. So, I showered and dressed … we kissed and hugged … and I was let out by 56mins.

Conclusion:
This skinny minx surely provided a @DELUXE@ GFE, attentive to my wishes from the outset, doing everything asked of her. Although clock-watching was evident by the end, I had already been drained anyways. And recalling how Tanya Positive-ly spent me, I’ll no doubt spend time with her again.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 02:07:34 am by tantraman »

Offline maxgeezer

Glad you had a good time mate. Tried seeing her a couple of time but she seems to be on holiday.....a lot! Lucky girl!

Offline Manuel

thank you for the review, she looks interesting enough, even though I don't like girls that nickel and dime you with extras

Offline tantraman

Glad you had a good time mate. Tried seeing her a couple of time but she seems to be on holiday.....a lot! Lucky girl!

Yeah, she was hard to pin down on the comms ... but not hard to pin down on the bed! :P

Offline dubhcarr

Offline omegared360

I also saw her recently after she moved back to Hendon after a spell in Harrow. Top notch stuff, very eager to please and can take a pounding!

Online billyrider

Great review. I have had a couple of trysts with her in the last week and a report will follow.

Offline Master_Blaster_

Gonna have to check out Tanya. How do I contact her lads? There’s no mobile on adultwork

Offline The_Don

Offline Master_Blaster_

:D

Have you seen her before Don?
Any good? How did you contact her?

Offline dubhcarr

Tanya has been around for years.....very laid back relatively lazy service but she is cute circa 40 as I recall and tight......but she didnt blow my socks off........pics on this thread are accurate from my memory of her maybe 3 years ago.   :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

she does answer her phone if I remember correctly......

Offline The_Don

I've reviewed Tanya  (negatively) and have no plans to return.

Offline Steve2

Looks don't relate to the service unless she has changed massively. Age showing at 38 currently very questionable. When I saw her in Harrow ages ago I was underwhelmed and never returned

Offline The_Don

Looks don't relate to the service unless she has changed massively. Age showing at 38 currently very questionable. When I saw her in Harrow ages ago I was underwhelmed and never returned

I walked on her at the end of 2014 (after being messed around). She was jaded and looked worse for wear back then.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 02:23:33 pm by The_Don »

Offline smiths

I walked on her at the end of 2014 (after being messed around). She was jaded and looked worse for wear back then.

Indeed, she, in fact I think it was the maid fucked me over around the same time with bad comms. Before that Tanya was really good in my experience, I would consider her again if in an area good for me post-virus.

Offline thermopoly

She's currently in Brent but not working.  I'd guess due to Covid but she does tend to work for a few weeks on and then a few off anyway.

Offline fablondon

Looks like the boobs have grown over time....can anyone confirm?

Online florrin275

yes the boobs now are enhanced

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 07:22:39 pm by tantraman »

Offline Whiskymac

They looked alright before.  I prefer them natural.

Offline Anonymousejaz

She hasn't been working for a while :(

Offline thermopoly

She is active on her profile in that you can see when she has logged in and I've contacted about a meeting but no response so far.

Offline tantraman

« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 12:43:22 am by tantraman »

Offline dubhcarr

agree I  visited 3-4 times probably one good meet.  :hi:

Offline Jayjay1

Been trying to meet her for a long time but never replies.

I saw a women that looks like her a lot on the train near her location few days ago.  Was sitting in an empty carriage opposite me, tempted to say hi and if she was Tanya but know many don't want to be approached in public, so left it.

Online peter jb

How were her looks in the harsh light of day ?

Offline bash_eer

I think she looks exactly like her pictures