Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: laura in harrow  (Read 1747 times)

2 review(s) for Laura IN HARROW (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dld123

Not really been writing reviews recently but had to let everyone know how bad this encounter was. I fancied a quick and cheap punt and was tempted by the promise of two pops in 30 mins for £40 with OWO.
Everything seemed ok until paperwork sorted then she turned into a mechanical monster. Was told to lay down and it was then I noticed how filthy the bed was. Tried to lie down avoiding stains and she immediately started a basic OWO for about 60 seconds then she passed me a condom and asked me to open it as she couldnt?!! I said I wanted more OWO and this did not go down well. She said something about recent injections. 15 seconds later she was insisting I get the mac on. As I was opening the condom, she started telling me all the things she DOESNT do like no cowgirl etc,, so I thought, let`s just finish first pop and pounded away in doggy. The bed was sharp against my shins and she refused to move to make it more comfortable. After clean up, she started gettiing dressed and I mentioned that I might like a bit of a massage before second pop. This was when the fireworks started! She was raising her voice, saying we only had 5 mins left and when I showed her on my phone that I actually had only been there for 12 mins, she flipped. I had asked her for a tissue on arrival to blow my nose and now she was screaming that I had " touched her table!" and " she couldnt believe that I dont have money for tissues". Wtf?
 She looked deranged and of course, by now I was no longer interested in being there. I got dressed and left, all the while she was pacing around, complaining loudly and saying that no money was being refunded, even though I had not asked for any back.  Definitely one to avoid. External Link/Members Only 

Offline Helloyou75001

I almost went to see her. Well done! I won't go see that bitch

Offline Chorley

Fucking hell OP!  :scare: I was in Harrow last week and nearly went to see her, but had to change plans.
Cheers for the heads up and sorry you had such a shite punt. I'd consider putting her on the blacklist as she sounds like a complete fruitcake. :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Steve2

She is part of the team that are nr the Crown Court in Harrow. Seems they now have a 2nd location  :thumbsdown:

I think this is the other girl there

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The 3 by the crown court are

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 03:35:59 am by Steve2 »

Offline RAJEC

She is part of the team that are nr the Crown Court in Harrow. Seems they now have a 2nd location  :thumbsdown:

I think this is the other girl there

The 3 by the crown court are

Great spot Steve.  :thumbsup:

Offline Helloyou75001

There should be a tag "scam" next to each of these girls

Offline Steve2

There should be a tag "scam" next to each of these girls

That would mean doing a review on here for each of them without seeing them unfortunately

Offline Helloyou75001

Samantha, laura and merci have all been seen. All reviews share the same scaming trick to kick out the customer as fast as possible.

Merci went as far as wasting 15min (on a 30 min booking), ask to cum after 1 min, say time is up after 10min and going as far as using her teeth while doing OW  :scare: that was painful!

Each of these 3 should be marked as such !
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 08:18:36 pm by Helloyou75001 »

Offline RAJEC

Samantha, laura and merci have all been seen. All reviews share the same scaming trick to kick out the customer as fast as possible.

Merci went as far as wasting 15min (on a 30 min booking), ask to cum after 1 min, say time is up after 10min and going as far as using her teeth while doing OW  :scare: that was painful!

Each of these 3 should be marked as such !

Just put your timer on your phone when the punt starts and stay the full 30 mins youve paid for. Wouldove tonsee how that would go down...  :unknown:

FlyingBreadMan

Not really been writing reviews recently but had to let everyone know how bad this encounter was. I fancied a quick and cheap punt and was tempted by the promise of two pops in 30 mins for £40 with OWO.
Everything seemed ok until paperwork sorted then she turned into a mechanical monster. Was told to lay down and it was then I noticed how filthy the bed was. Tried to lie down avoiding stains and she immediately started a basic OWO for about 60 seconds then she passed me a condom and asked me to open it as she couldnt?!! I said I wanted more OWO and this did not go down well. She said something about recent injections. 15 seconds later she was insisting I get the mac on. As I was opening the condom, she started telling me all the things she DOESNT do like no cowgirl etc,, so I thought, let`s just finish first pop and pounded away in doggy. The bed was sharp against my shins and she refused to move to make it more comfortable. After clean up, she started gettiing dressed and I mentioned that I might like a bit of a massage before second pop. This was when the fireworks started! She was raising her voice, saying we only had 5 mins left and when I showed her on my phone that I actually had only been there for 12 mins, she flipped. I had asked her for a tissue on arrival to blow my nose and now she was screaming that I had " touched her table!" and " she couldnt believe that I dont have money for tissues". Wtf?
 She looked deranged and of course, by now I was no longer interested in being there. I got dressed and left, all the while she was pacing around, complaining loudly and saying that no money was being refunded, even though I had not asked for any back.  Definitely one to avoid. External Link/Members Only

What you do is get dressed and sit on the bed telling her you ain't budging till she gives a redund.

If pimp is around tell them they got a lot of explaining to do to the police when you call them after you leave.

Simple.

Offline Helloyou75001

Hey I don't want to be bossy against the pimp! I don't know what may happen especially if I start threatening them!

I got some balls but I don't want to take more risk than necessary.

If I have the choice between threatening some pimps to get my money back, or just not going to see the girl at all first hand, the choice is very clearly toward the later one!

Offline Helloyou75001

Just put your timer on your phone when the punt starts and stay the full 30 mins youve paid for. Wouldove tonsee how that would go down...  :unknown:

Timer is a good idea... do you do that?

Offline Steve2

Why go through all the hassle . Just avoid both places. It makes for a much easier life

I only went the once and walked when the slim black haired girl I thought I was seeing was switched to a minger

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=168856.0

Offline RAJEC

Timer is a good idea... do you do that?

I don't, but some sp’s do. Why not turn the tables in your favour, albeit rightly so?