Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf recommendations ....  (Read 3051 times)

Offline herosgate

Hi all - after a couple of recommendations.

Looking for a Milf with big tits who does incalls. I have seen the likes of Sarah (masquerade) over the years Who has been fab but looking for a bit of a change..... if anyone can recommend someone of similar.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Looking for a Milf with big tits who does incalls. I have seen the likes of Sarah (masquerade) over the years Who has been fab but looking for a bit of a change..... if anyone can recommend someone of similar.

With the lack of any real info on where you are in the NE or what type you're looking for, I'll have a guess that this one may suit.   :hi:

External Link/Members Only

If that's no good try this one.   :hi:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 11:26:16 am by daviemac »

Offline Sar-Major

With the lack of any real info on where you are in the NE or what type you're looking for, I'll have a guess that this one may suit.   :hi:

DM, You know the F1 racing car driver James Hunt...... You wouldn't be his younger brother, "Warwick" by any chance...  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
DM, You know the F1 racing car driver James Hunt...... You wouldn't be his younger brother, "Warwick" by any chance...  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Are they not milfs with big tits.   :unknown:  That's all he asked for. A bit more detail of what's required gets a different response.  :hi: 

In answer to your question a few have thought so.   :sarcastic:

Edit

If only there was somewhere to get advice on how to ask for recommendations, I suppose until then this will have to do.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 12:25:01 pm by daviemac »

Offline herosgate

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Offline shaft10

I knew what was coming, but I can't help looking ....  :D :D

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

There's another fucking dipstick just started another similar thread, in all honesty how do they expect to get recommendations without posting even something as basic as where they are in the NE. Never mind any other details of their requirements.

Berwick to Teesside and the coast to the Cumbrian border is quite a large area.

Offline shaft10

There's another fucking dipstick just started another similar thread, in all honesty how do they expect to get recommendations without posting even something as basic as where they are in the NE. Never mind any other details of their requirements.

Berwick to Teesside and the coast to the Cumbrian border is quite a large area.

Aye I seen that, both been registered over 12 months so you'd think they would have lurked enough to have some kind of idea on how to post asking for recommendations ..... definitely piss takers and most probably schoolboys is my guess

Offline maxxblue

You're getting a name for yourself, DM.

:D

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
You're getting a name for yourself, DM.

:D

Always happy to help the undeserving with some gems.   :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

Ditto  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

NEVER on a fekin full stomach tho................... :thumbsup:  :vomit: :vomit:.......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I'm a big fan of Sarah of Masquerade too.  :drinks:

I'd say these are the best MILFs in the area:

Alex

Amber by the Coast

Amber-Rae

Amelia (aka Mirander)

EsmeHott

Francesca

Jade Heart

Misslucy71

Nicole

Rosina

Sarah

Sasha / Busty Jess

I haven't seen this girl or heard anything about her but she looks good from her pics if you fancy TOFTT:

I'd say the closest to Sarah physically is probably Sasha then Francesca.

My top picks would be Francesca or Nicole.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
EsmeHott's not working just now prof.  Plus quite a few don't match his 'big tits' criteria. Judging by his review he's Teesside based though as he doesn't say where he can punt I'm just guessing.    :hi:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

EsmeHott's not working just now prof.  Plus quite a few don't match his 'big tits' criteria. Judging by his review he's Teesside based though as he doesn't say where he can punt I'm just guessing.    :hi:

Yes I know Esme isn't working at the moment but for all I know she might be back in a few days.

I didn't filter out girls with smaller boobs as I don't know what the OP considers big. C cup? D cup? E cup? So I figured I'd just list all the well regarded MILFs and he can pick out what he wants. 10 of the 13 girls I listed are D cup or bigger which I'd say is big. The only one who definitely doesn't qualify as having 'big tits' is Amber by the Coast, and yeah you're right I probably should have omitted her.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 09:17:52 pm by ProfessorYaffle »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Yes I know Esme isn't working at the moment but for all I know she might be back in a few days.

I didn't filter out girls with smaller boobs as I don't know what the OP considers big. C cup? D cup? E cup? So I figured I'd just list all the well regarded MILFs and he can pick out what he wants. 10 of the 13 girls I listed are D cup or bigger which I'd say is big. The only one who definitely doesn't qualify as having 'big tits' is Amber by the Coast, and yeah you're right I probably should have omitted her.

That's the trouble with requests for info like this, you have no idea what he wants. To me it's not rocket science, if you want help make it as easy as you can for people to help you, if he can't even state the very basic requirements like age, size and location he doesn't deserve help.

A request for info that at least shows a bit of common sense with regard to what they're looking for gets a very different response from me, I've got no time for the ones like this though.     :hi:

Offline Mansell

I resisted, yep, for once I thought, no, not this time, he's not getting me again  :yahoo:

Offline Sar-Major

I resisted, yep, for once I thought, no, not this time, he's not getting me again  :yahoo:

Eee Mansell, Ya little bloody liar, I bet you had a "Sneaky Peaky" at them.................. Coz there always "Stunners".  :scare:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Online Kev3773

Eee Mansell, Ya little bloody liar, I bet you had a "Sneaky Peaky" at them.................. Coz there always "Stunners".  :scare:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'm surprised at DM putting his favourite girls up, harder for him to book now  :sarcastic: thought he'd want to keep them to himself  :D

Offline CELICA GT

I'm surprised at DM putting his favourite girls up, harder for him to book now  :sarcastic: thought he'd want to keep them to himself  :D
Aye Alfie, surprised as well, it makes it more difficult for DM to sort out a duo with these two now he has let the secret out !  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Aye Alfie, surprised as well, it makes it more difficult for DM to sort out a duo with these two now he has let the secret out !  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I don't mind sharing prifiles, wouldn't want anyone to miss out on some of the NE 'stunners'.     :cool:  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Mansell

Nope, Nope, nope not this time SM. Couldn't deal with the excitement  :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Nope, Nope, nope not this time SM. Couldn't deal with the excitement  :scare:

Really? You'll say "Owt" but ya "Prayers"  :P  :D :D :D :D

Offline Justbeingmyself

Well thanks for the recommendations. Dipped my toe(!) in the water with 2 on the list, both were excellent.

Offline Mansell

Well thanks for the recommendations. Dipped my toe(!) in the water with 2 on the list, both were excellent.
We look forward to hearing about it in your reviews  :thumbsup:

Online Kev3773

Reviews would a good way of thanking, will help fellow members with there decisions  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Glad you took the "Plunge"  :thumbsup:, PY's little magic list always comes in useful.  :yahoo:

Be a good Chappie and don't forget to do the "Reviews"...............  :P   :D :D :D :D

Offline CELICA GT

Don't keep it a secret, a review would be nice, otherwise you will be called 'keeping it to yourself' or I suspect called a lot worse  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Don't keep it a secret, a review would be nice, otherwise you will be called 'keeping it to yourself' or I suspect called a lot worse  :hi:

So WHO would do something like that C-GT  :rolleyes:, and I'm keen to know who your pointing the finger at  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I've just been on the reviews board and the gentleman (and I use the term very loosely) in question has not done a review YET!!!  :dash:

Jim

.. like a curvy milf  :).. anyone seen Catheribe from amour ?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
.. like a curvy milf  :).. anyone seen Catheribe from amour ?

Nobody by that name on their site, this is why you should post a link to who you're talking about, then it shows exactly who you mean no matter how you cock the name up. It's hardly rocket science.     :dash:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

You know Catheribe..

I've never seen any mention of her on here. Though I don't think she's been on Amour's site very long.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

You know Catheribe..

That link takes you to someone called Catherine. To make the same spelling mistake twice makes me think you're just a pisstaker.

Offline Sar-Major

I've never seen any mention of her on here. Though I don't think she's been on Amour's site very long.

She hasn't, review to follow soon.  :rolleyes:  :yahoo:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Offline Sar-Major

Nice one S-M.

Early Bird, catches the Snake, PY......................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  :yahoo: