Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Krystal pdt Middesbrough  (Read 1214 times)

ca1985

So last week i posted what punting should be...this is what it shouldnt be !

This punt was maybe a year ago so things may have improved but as her pictures havent im going too take a guess and say its still potentially this bad.

External Link/Members Only

So it was late (after midnight) so pickings were slim ! i should have gone solo but hey ho....

Price was 15 minutes £35 - i can live with that i guess.

Comms were decent, she replied promptly and gave address.
adddress was a not so nice part of Boro which i know from experience, so i parked further away than i normally would...
i arrived at the flat and 'Krystal' who at that time was Dirty Daisy i think was laid stroking her  :rolleyes: on the bed, i started too chat when i heard music from the next room, my gut kicks in and i ask if i can take a peak in the room.....theres a guy on the couch asleep/on drugs i do not know, a girl next too him and another on the floor doing something (drugs is my guess)
i promptly left and text saying WTF basically...she said i didnt ask if she was alone in the flat.

i told her too come down the road and id do her in/on the car (clearly my brain isnt in control here)

she said she had another property so i drove us there were the oral and sex werent bad, she wasnt in good shape and even without the other negatives i wouldnt go back though!

note too self: dont punt at short notice after midnight and try and think a bit more with the brain !

Offline nemobile1

yeah i saw a couple of videos of her and her friend she does duos with on facebook sounds a bit rough to be honest they both from teeside area and keep coming up to work from jesmond area every now and again her friend also shows up on pof

ca1985

Is the friend ‘Kandi May’ from AW ? Or Frankie filth?

Offline nemobile1

It's frankie-filth from aw mate

Online Kev3773

ca1985

Offline Fragilehand

It's frankie-filth from aw mate

Thank you for that nearly booked a few weeks ago she was also working with another girl can't remember her name but photos were snapchatted (looked overly air brushed)

Offline Dimond dave

Well that name of Frankie Thilth has me running for the door ,, many posts on her and her shit poor attitude

Avoid like the plague guys  :hi:

quote author=ca1985 link=topic=196601.msg2035279#msg2035279 date=1525118665]
Is the friend ‘Kandi May’ from AW ? Or
[/quote]