Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome Plymouth  (Read 1642 times)

StPB

Any recommendations for a threesome FFM in Plymouth?

bristolqwerty

Offline Cornish_Wanderer

ABBA are reforming.

They're a foursome! Maybe Bucks Fizz? Didn't one of them pass away thus leaving 3?
Banned reason: Threats of violence, unfounded accusations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jlike

Just do a FF search on AW, two profiles come up. Also I believe External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only does duo's with another girl but it looks as if she is retiring.
Have seen inkyminx solo and she is good. reviewed her under her original profile name Alisha. So not recommendations but more pointers.

Leveve

Laceys External Link/Members Only a well regarded Plymouth WG who has done 3somes with a few partners over the years. I saw her with Dionne a few years ago for my first and fwiw I thought very good but not mindblowing, lots of toys, them lezzing it up enthusiastically, all the obvious combinations of position etc.

She says on her profile she has a duo partner now, but not who it is (possibly Daisy? External Link/Members Only - also a Plymouth favorite).

Can't say this is a recommendation as I havn't seen her recently, let alone as a duo recently but it might be worth researching a bit if shes your type, or maybe someone else has seen them recently and can comment? Hopefully not a bum steer! She doesnt kiss much from what i remember so if thats your thing best to make sure who shes with does, but other than that quite a naughty little fuck :hi:

Offline Voros

Laceys External Link/Members Only a well regarded Plymouth WG who has done 3somes with a few partners over the years. I saw her with Dionne a few years ago for my first and fwiw I thought very good but not mindblowing, lots of toys, them lezzing it up enthusiastically, all the obvious combinations of position etc.

She says on her profile she has a duo partner now, but not who it is (possibly Daisy? External Link/Members Only - also a Plymouth favorite).

Can't say this is a recommendation as I havn't seen her recently, let alone as a duo recently but it might be worth researching a bit if shes your type, or maybe someone else has seen them recently and can comment? Hopefully not a bum steer! She doesnt kiss much from what i remember so if thats your thing best to make sure who shes with does, but other than that quite a naughty little fuck :hi:
When I last saw her she mentioned her duo partner was her flatmate who didn't see people by herself. I was shown a picture at the time but I can't remember particularly what she looked like. This was several months ago though so no idea if it is still the same partner.

luv2tung

I had a MFF with leggy lacey and gracie a number of years ago.  My wife called half way through the session!!

CornishLad78

When I last saw her she mentioned her duo partner was her flatmate who didn't see people by herself. I was shown a picture at the time but I can't remember particularly what she looked like. This was several months ago though so no idea if it is still the same partner.

Have seen that picture to and she looked pretty good from what I remember and £200 for 1 hour seemed pretty good value for two girls who are willing to play with each other too only thing that put me off personally was that the girl in question is a bit of an unknown with no adult work profile so not sure what to expect from her.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 06:19:09 pm by CornishLad78 »

Offline Mr_Pink

I had a MFF with leggy lacey and gracie a number of years ago.  My wife called half way through the session!!

Hero!

bristolqwerty

;) Nice to hear she was concerned enough to call to see you were being “treated well.”  :D my OH would’ve gone beserk  :sarcastic:
Lucky she didn’t FaceTime you  :scare:
I mentioned to Gracie during a recent visit I wanted a MFF and she was amazed I hadn’t tried it.  My London Asian duo with the famous agency Thai’s Elsa and Victoria was cancelled on me during the summer.
She’s apparently looking for prospective duo partners and is something I’d like to try. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:41:07 pm by bristolqwerty »

CornishLad78

Have just literally set up a threesome with both Naughty Daisy and Leggy Lacey both great girls in my opinion.

Offline Ed Ward

Have just literally set up a threesome with both Naughty Daisy and Leggy Lacey both great girls in my opinion.

Looking forward to the review  :cool:
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jankg

Enjoy! Having seen both separately I think that you are in for a great time  :drinks:

CornishLad78

Enjoy! Having seen both separately I think that you are in for a great time  :drinks:

Agreed cant't wait for this one have seen them both separately a few times now both lovely girls my preferred choice out of the two is Daisy her body is fantastic she's a really good kisser and the sex is exceptional and have wanted the threesome with the two of them for ages but as they stopped working together I missed out so glad there back offering this service.

Will post a review on my exploits later this month as the booking is a way of yet :(

Offline jankg

Agreed cant't wait for this one have seen them both separately a few times now both lovely girls my preferred choice out of the two is Daisy her body is fantastic she's a really good kisser and the sex is exceptional and have wanted the threesome with the two of them for ages but as they stopped working together I missed out so glad there back offering this service.

Will post a review on my exploits later this month as the booking is a way of yet :(

Look forward to the review. Must admit you've got me quite tempted myself. My one and only threesome was with Lacey and Dione. Might have to save some pennies!

asian1997

Having seen Daisy wednesday just gone, I am currious about a threesome with lacey, as I have to admit that daisy was by far the best meet I have had. Already arranged another meet for next wednesday
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:19:21 am by asian1997 »

CornishLad78

Glad you had a good time with Daisy asian1997  :thumbsup: as for threesomes jankg it’s been a while for me two haven’t had one since 2015 with two hotties in Bournemouth it was epic not sure why it’s taken so long to arrange another one  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 01:55:21 pm by CornishLad78 »

bristolqwerty

They're a foursome! Maybe Bucks Fizz? Didn't one of them pass away thus leaving 3?
Sorry I thought the 2 fellas were dead  :bomb:

CT140114

Understand Daisy and Lacey no longer work together. Both are great individually and very different. Lacey does have a duo partner and unless she has changed recently can be thoroughly recommended

CornishLad78

Understand Daisy and Lacey no longer work together. Both are great individually and very different. Lacey does have a duo partner and unless she has changed recently can be thoroughly recommended

This was the case re Daisy and Lacey until fairly recently I only mentioned to Daisy during my last booking that it was a shame they no longer worked together, her response was that they were willing to work with each other which is why I'm very much looking forward to seeing them on Wednesday.

Oh and thanks for the recommendation re Lacey's other duo partner are bare that in mind :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 06:23:03 pm by CornishLad78 »

CornishLad78

Had a great time with both Lacey and Daisy this morning, it was smoking hot and will post a review when I get some time as at the moment it’s all still a bit of a blur. Would  highly recommend them as it was superb :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 05:47:44 pm by CornishLad78 »

Offline pauly carp

Cant wait to read your review

CornishLad78

Cant wait to read your review

It's now up and didn't take quite as long to write as I first thought.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=198965.0
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 06:15:23 am by CornishLad78 »