Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela @Oriental Therapy Centre, Harpenden AL3  (Read 3746 times)

Offline Brokenshed

External Link/Members Only
First of all thanks for the original review, and following suggestions about car parking. I wouldn't have bothered with this place, without the first review.
Small shopping parade, just before Kinsbourne Green car park (driving from sHarpener to Luton).
I walked in on a Saturday morning, just a receptionist, no one else around. I asked for a massage and paid £45 for an hour. I have not been to a place like this before. Been to Ego massage in MK and a Thai place in Leicester. It was clear they both provided sexual services.
Oriental Therapy centre, does not look at all like Ego or the Thai place. Its cleaner, better decorated, very professional kitted out, but it is small.
Shown a Rom opposite the reception and I undressed. The receptionist, Angela walked in, and I got on the massage table and massage commenced.
Angela, mid 30's(?), slim, short, long black hair. Ok looking, but not head turning.
The same ball touching as mentioned in the first review. My thoughts turning to other things, so I ask to turn other,. I had a semi, and apologise (no idea why I apologised), she smiled and said it's fine. But no offers for extras. So massage begins round 2, lots of massaging inner thighs and touching balls, my cock is twitching she laughs and gives it a little shake. At which point I ask for extras. £20 hand job, £40 she strips off and Inc an touch her.
I opt for the £40. She said she would need to lock the front door, so off she shoots to lock door, back in a minute and she strips off dress and underwear.
Nice colour, bullet like nipples, decent bum, tiny tits. She starts stroking my cock, and my mouth latches onto the nipple nearest to me. No objections from Angela, so I ask if I can see her pussy, she re-positions herself. Unshaven pussy.  Start stroking, and she surprised me by getting wet.
Those are probably all the relevant facts. She did lean in a fee times for a kiss. At one point she was in the 69 position, but oral on her wasnt allowed (I asked).
After I came, I asked about hot stones massage, and although time nearly over, she got the stones and it was great.
Afterwards, I debated whether £85 kid for a good massage, and a  grope were worth £85 for an  hour. If I can fuck for £60 for half an hour.
 Few days later, had a crap punt and concluded £85 at Oriental Centre, better than a sub standard 30 minute punt.
Would I go back? Probably

Online bobby1973

good review
i still am thinking hard about that place

Offline magstew

Have been to this place a few  times. There is the owner(?) called something like Joanne and another girl who gets replaced every couple of weeks or so.
Located on the north side of Harpenden, easy from Junction 10 on the M1. Parking is easy.
Standard fee is £30 for 30 minutes, £45 for an hour.
Have had very good, and not so good massages. Joanne gives the best massage, a little chubby but good body. The "rotating" girls are pot luck as to quality and looks.
Keen to upsell extras, I get charged £30 for HR on the 30 min massage and £40 for the hour- with Joanne that now includes B2B, and fingering with O (giving not receiving). It took maybe three trips to get more than straight HR. Loyalty card is useful!
Don't think they go further, but plan to try- also do do a 4-hander which sounded better than it was (and was quite pricey at £90 fr the hour and another £80 for the conclusion), good fun but for that i could have shagged 3 polish girls in Luton.
All in all a decent place, but not brilliantly exciting.