Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: **THICKER Edition** BIG ASS, BIG BOOTY, BIG BUTT, PAWG... Plus-Size allowed!!!  (Read 471439 times)

Offline last_days_of_logan

I’d love a bit of that

but you wont share much. right? keeping the exploits close to your chest yeah? ;)

Offline Saltnpepper

Another brit Indie WG charging extra for OWO....what is going on lol.

This one has been here before I think, or in another thread she is the one from Alperton. Nice body though.

Offline GreatBlackShark

External Link/Members Only

Looks fully British to me 🤔

Hidden Image/Members Only

I tried booking her earlier this week, no answer, no reply to my text either.

Online Dinekid7

I tried booking her earlier this week, no answer, no reply to my text either.

Got as far as the front door myself, waiting for her to open..

Strong smell of weed
Could hear multiple voices inside
Dude handling the comms

My spidey senses were tingling so decided to walk

Offline GreatBlackShark

Got as far as the front door myself, waiting for her to open..

Strong smell of weed
Could hear multiple voices inside
Dude handling the comms

My spidey senses were tingling so decided to walk

Hmm, I was tempted to try again at some point but i think I’ll give it a miss.

Did the guy answer the phone when you called?

Online Dinekid7

Hmm, I was tempted to try again at some point but i think I’ll give it a miss.

Did the guy answer the phone when you called?

Yh, he said he handling the comms, sounds young

Although it's not a dodgy area, quite residential house, I believe she's legit, just think it's a very ameture operation going on
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 08:25:01 pm by Dinekid7 »

Offline GreatBlackShark

Thought this thread was for BIG BOOTIES?

Her booty is big, no?

Offline Payyourwaymate

£300 for a 45 year old woman with filtered pics. Kmt. Give it a rest.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Her booty is big, no?

Nah mate, she dont qualify for here. No pic evidence...just educated guess work

Offline GreatBlackShark

Nah mate, she dont qualify for here. No pic evidence...just educated guess work

Ahh fair enough. She does mainly have pics of her boobs. Her ass does look quite big in the video of her twerking tho.

Offline Saltnpepper

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh fair enough. She does mainly have pics of her boobs. Her ass does look quite big in the video of her twerking tho.

oh shit there was a video?

My bad, if YOU thought the video showed a bit of evidence then all good. scrolled fast through pics

Offline bst

When you gonna review bro? I see a lot of funny comments from you and moreover looks like you have high standards.... so a prossie getting a positive from you should be a good barometer
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Sunny

Has anybody ever seen this girl before?

Always see her on VS but after reading her previous bad review and speaking to her over the phone she seemed quite rude/unstable so never bothered but after I saw her friend Curvy Ebony Tara in Cricklewood (Works PT) a while ago who told me she's the one who introduced her to this industry and she's a good friend. Told me she's legit but she doesn't take no BS and can be quite strict/moody.

Always see her on VS but after reading her previous bad review and speaking to her over the phone she seemed quite rude/unstable so never bothered but after I saw her friend Curvy Ebony Tara in Cricklewood (Works PT) a while ago who told me she's the one who introduced her to this industry and she's a good friend. Told me she's legit but she doesn't take no BS and can be quite strict/moody.

which one is curvy ebony tara?

Offline Sunny

She advertises on VS time to time she works part time.

yeah not sure i know that one

the cassie brown lady i have been curious about for a while but like you the bad review has kept me far far away, but guaranteed that she is getting clients from here and no one is volunteering info

Offline oversexed

Has anybody ever seen this girl before?

saw but walked.

if you are a boobs man, go ahead. Pictures are adjusted. curves are not as good. has noticeable gut as well
plain african looking
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Sunny

saw but walked.

if you are a boobs man, go ahead. Pictures are adjusted. curves are not as good. has noticeable gut as well
plain african looking

When you walked away did she threaten you?

Offline p4ds

Is it just me or has it gotten harder to find quality thick ( non B&S ) WGs  ? 😓 haven’t met any since last year. Though I’m extremely picky. Anyone good enough is never available smh
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 06:23:30 pm by p4ds »

Online Dinekid7

Is it just me or has it gotten harder to find quality thick ( non B&S ) WGs  ? 😓 haven’t met any since last year. Though I’m extremely picky. Anyone good enough is never available smh

I. Agree, the games a Mess

Offline penisilin

I. Agree, the games a Mess

Seconded, it's a mess. I haven't found one for a year or so. ok, there were covid restrictions but still there's a scarcity!

Online Dinekid7

Hidden Image/Members Only

You have a similar radar to me, since this one too, arse looks meaty

The booty police in here might get onto again doe,

So In future any that look abit on the porky side, throw them in here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=228413.950

Offline GreatBlackShark

You have a similar radar to me, since this one too, arse looks meaty

The booty police in here might get onto again doe,

So In future any that look abit on the porky side, throw them in here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=228413.950

Good shout. She’s deffo more on the BBW side than just big ass. I’ll post the bigger girls that i find there instead.

Good shout. She’s deffo more on the BBW side than just big ass. I’ll post the bigger girls that i find there instead.

Its a fine line, but your input...ALL of them....have been fine. So dont feel funny about posting girls like that in here. For me personally i didnt see the video of the girl before..i just scrolled through it.....

the one that DK7 pointed you to is actually for the SSSBBW type women.....i would say that the girl you posted here is even too small for it LOL

but it doesnt really matter where you post it.....it will get picked up at some point between the 3 main booty threads
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 08:02:18 am by last_days_of_logan »

Offline GreatBlackShark

Its a fine line, but your input...ALL of them....have been fine. So dont feel funny about posting girls like that in here. For me personally i didnt see the video of the girl before..i just scrolled through it.....

the one that DK7 pointed you to is actually for the SSSBBW type women.....i would say that the girl you posted here is even too small for it LOL

but it doesnt really matter where you post it.....it will get picked up at some point between the 3 main booty threads

Ahh ok lol. Yeah, all these different criterias, my taste is way too general 😂

Online Dinekid7

Logan I must say, I do not appreciate you undermining me.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 02:27:00 pm by Dinekid7 »

Offline tantric talents

Good work!
I think you’ve paid yer way mate  :hi:

Logan I must say, I do not appreciate you undermining me.

Sorry Bro, my bad. Didnt want you confusing the new deputy

what you said is correct though, the super massive sizes are in the SSSBBW thread, just that King shark has posted some excellent ones here and didnt want him to stop putting them here cause of one comment i made (especially as i made the comment by mistake by not looking at the link properly)