Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carmen-rae  (Read 2807 times)

Persie

Not sure about the grainy pics and no full body shots

Offline Nyquist

I was thinking of seeing her but didn't get back to me when I contacted her. Anyone seen her yet ?

Andre 3000

Her videos are pretty hot.

I've had her on my HL for a while.  I'm sure she's put her prices up. I do want to see her at some point but someone else I want to see always pops up.

Offline Nyquist

Her videos are pretty hot.

I've had her on my HL for a while.  I'm sure she's put her prices up. I do want to see her at some point but someone else I want to see always pops up.

Which video in her gallery would you recommend ? (are there face shots as well ?)

domino131

She's on my hotlist and she used to be based near me I think, but she's low down on my list of girls to see. Would be Iinterested to hear any reports.

Offline Nyquist

She occasionally replies to email but when I tried contacting her and making bookings she never responds (and I can see she has read all AW correspondence). Seems like a fake/timewaster. Oh well, another one off my hotlist. Interestingly, her profile says she wants a loan from someone...... :sarcastic:

Offline Convince Me

She has a resemblance to Ferm Cotton. See 1 pic in gallery.

judgedredd

She occasionally replies to email but when I tried contacting her and making bookings she never responds (and I can see she has read all AW correspondence). Seems like a fake/timewaster. Oh well, another one off my hotlist. Interestingly, her profile says she wants a loan from someone...... :sarcastic:

:unknown: A LOAN!!!?????

Offline Nyquist

:unknown: A LOAN!!!?????

When I saw her profile yesterday, she was requesting a loan from someone.  Its not there now.......shes probably following this thread   :lol:
Shes one of those who wants free money without having to work for it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 11:12:04 am by Nyquist »

Offline mattylondon

Anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Shitty pictures and for the most part, covering up her body which makes me suspect she's a potential porker! You'll note that she has a lot of stats but her dress size is curiously absent. That's the warning sign for me.

I wouldn't punt anybody on the basis of those pictures. And she's overpriced, in my opinion, too.

Perhaps worth fucking for a quickie, as she states that time is all inclusive, but no more than that for me. I'd have to see better pictures though first.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 12:06:11 am by mattylondon »

Pieandmash

Can you send me a link pls as the one I have will not let me log on

James999

Can you send me a link pls as the one I have will not let me log on

The link is there, getting someone to send it to you will make no difference, are you some kind of idiot or perhaps the pro$$ie trying to bump the thread?  :sarcastic:

Offline mattylondon

The link is there, getting someone to send it to you will make no difference, are you some kind of idiot or perhaps the pro$$ie trying to bump the thread?  :sarcastic:
Should be sin binned for crash stupidity. How can one not just click on a fucking link!  :dash:

cockneybstrd

Shitty pictures and for the most part, covering up her body which makes me suspect she's a potential porker! You'll note that she has a lot of stats but her dress size is curiously absent. That's the warning sign for me.

Size 16 I reckon judging by the limited pictures

Big old feet too...

CaptainRoscoe

I saw her last year. Her teeth were pretty awful, and she was slightly big. Other than they, her boobs were amazing, pussy was really tight and she was friendly. Must be out of the game now.