Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_12_Rose - Marble Arch - great tie and tease  (Read 6033 times)

118 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (118 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline paul2paul

External Link/Members Only

Comms: excellent
Venue: fine
T&C: 2 hours/ £250

No surprise another positive review for Ellie, number 102 with no neutrals or negatives. Love aligning with the community!

But we started out slow and I was saying to myself I am really not sure about this GFE thing...keep with it 101 of your fellow punters simply can't be wrong! And when the action started she gradually rocked my world.

I think out of all the action we only fucked for 10% of the time when she rode me reverse cow girl which was well above average. She kept me hard for all of our meet mostly with her mouth, hands and charms. CIM twice and a tie and tease / edging session that was stupendous. I write this 2 days later I still feel drained!   

Definitely will return.

Treat her well, she is charming. And remember to make sure you shut the lift doors!

STAR-LORD

External Link/Members Only

Comms: excellent
Venue: fine
T&C: 2 hours/ £250

No surprise another positive review for Ellie, number 102 with no neutrals or negatives. Love aligning with the community!

But we started out slow and I was saying to myself I am really not sure about this GFE thing...keep with it 101 of your fellow punters simply can't be wrong! And when the action started she gradually rocked my world.

I think out of all the action we only fucked for 10% of the time when she rode me reverse cow girl which was well above average. She kept me hard for all of our meet mostly with her mouth, hands and charms. CIM twice and a tie and tease / edging session that was stupendous. I write this 2 days later I still feel drained!   

Definitely will return.

Treat her well, she is charming. And remember to make sure you shut the lift doors!

And which part of London was this wonderful event held?  :unknown:

noir

WTF! I guess you’re still under her spell. :)

Offline nigel4498

And remember to make sure you shut the lift doors!

What happened to discretion?  :unknown:

Offline mace-window

Online Waterhouse

Oh dear, think even Ellie would blush at this.

We should all try to treat each other "well".

Online Waterhouse

WTF! I guess you’re still under her spell. :)

Have you met Ellie? 

If not, then I'd hazard a guess that you're not in the best position to pitch in with a comment like that.

It takes me days to level out and re-balance after meeting with Ellie , so I can emphatically relate to the OP.

Just my two penn'orth.  :hi:

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP she is a top punt............ :hi:

noir

Have you met Ellie? 

If not, then I'd hazard a guess that you're not in the best position to pitch in with a comment like that.

It takes me days to level out and re-balance after meeting with Ellie , so I can emphatically relate to the OP.

Just my two penn'orth.  :hi:

Did we need a reminder to treat a fellow human being or service provider in a manner we would love to be treated? I think injecting that sentence in the review is presumptuously patronising.

mrhappypants

Did we need a reminder to treat a fellow human being or service provider in a manner we would love to be treated? I think injecting that sentence in the review is presumptuously patronising.

He has written nine reviews to your one. 

Offline Meursault

Thanks OP
She's been on my hotlist for ages, but her size has just about put me off as I like more slender girls on the whole.
Her profile says she has lost a considerable amount of weight.
How would you describe her body shape compared to the profile pics?
 :drinks:

mrhappypants

Thanks OP
She's been on my hotlist for ages, but her size has just about put me off as I like more slender girls on the whole.

She has lost weight, at least a dress size from the photos which give the impression of quite a big girl when she is actually diminutive.  She has also been working at the gym and you can see it all over but perticularly in her face.  What nobody mentions, because she wears towering high heels, is she is quite short, maybe 5’2” or 5’1”.  She also is busty but bigger around the bottom and thighs.  As I have said before the service is so good she bends the rules unless you are strictly skinny only.

Offline dubhcarr

concurr with Mr HP......she is a top punt........glad you enjoyed OP would advise discretion in reviews........ :hi:

Offline paul2paul

Thanks OP
That is perhaps the very reason it took me a long time to see her. I understand that she has slimmed down and did not consider her overweight, rather she has great curves. She could loose a few pounds but then can't most of us?

Offline paul2paul

concurr with Mr HP......she is a top punt........glad you enjoyed OP would advise discretion in reviews........ :hi:
Duly noted!

Offline paul2paul

And which part of London was this wonderful event held?  :unknown:
Near Marble Arch

Offline blackjack1

This is what I imagine when I read another review for her    External Link/Members Only   

Offline Meursault

She has lost weight, at least a dress size from the photos which give the impression of quite a big girl when she is actually diminutive.  She has also been working at the gym and you can see it all over but perticularly in her face.  What nobody mentions, because she wears towering high heels, is she is quite short, maybe 5’2” or 5’1”.  She also is busty but bigger around the bottom and thighs.  As I have said before the service is so good she bends the rules unless you are strictly skinny only.
A belated thanks for that  :drinks:

STAR-LORD

Offline tantric talents

Haven’t seen her for an age. She really is one of the best out there. EAS with her is always hanging at the edge.
Now almost feeling guilty! Time to say hello again methinks? :thumbsup:

Offline workinallweek

very nice  does she do duo bookings ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nigel4498

very nice  does she do duo bookings ?
I believe she does.
Think she did one with Miss Holly awhile back.

Offline dubhcarr

I believe she does.
Think she did one with Miss Holly awhile back.

Amira?..........

Offline nigel4498

Amira?..........
It was Ameera, January this year.
She did a duo with Miss Holly in December 2016
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 12:26:10 am by nigel4498 »