Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liela Polish masseuse in Bayswater.  (Read 491 times)

Offline Wankingdead

Few days ago, I was in Baywater to visit Sarah, a Morrocan masseuse close to Queensway , External Link/Members Only. whom I heard good reports. And whom I am enclosing her photo.
Found my self in the area early with time to spare so contacted the management of the famous Inverness place and booked Leila.

Girl: polish, mid to late twenties blond hair tied in a bun, she is size 12 with a little belly and a nice pair of 32 b or c cups. She is not toned and will benefit from spending few weeks in the gym. Some pubic stubble and armpit hair.

The deed:
Quick shower and onto the bed , massage started with Liela pouring copious amount of baby oil on my back. Legs, neck, hair sac and crack. Massage with her mainly on one side of me, she delivered an average massage but that is not unexpected, she spent an eternity on my back with the faintest of cc swipes.
Normally I would stop the action and demand my money back but this time I decided to let her continue, at the last 5 minutes she asked if I want to turn over to which I said yes please. Another even more rubbish work on my front with her positioned across my torso in the classic con position. Anyway after a short tit wank I came in her hand and even my cum was lokewarm .
After another shower I asked how much and she asked for £80 she said we overran , now to me when you agree a certain length of time, the masseuse should stick to it,and in any case I thought we finished bang on the half hour mark.
Summary looks 7/10
Attetude              8/10
Service                 3/10
VFM.                     4/10

Overall experience. NEGATIVE and a waste of money.
Final thought: I can't help but to feel that the level of service and quality of girls had deteriorated significantly in the recent time. I suspect part of the problem is the flooding of the b2b market with less than average girls, girls who are just interested in taking your money and offer crap service, it sometimes feel like high way rubbery.

I think fellow punters should not waste their hard earned cash on Liela but try to go for Adriana or Simona and possibly Kristina until someone decent pops up.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Shame you didn't post this before Xeron's visit, might've saved his disappointment.

You definitely seem to have gotten the worst of the 3 of us.

She's certainly the least pretty of the current crew, the rest all looking younger and being in better shape.

Alice is about to leave again and Kristina seems to have gone too.  Looks like management are back in the frustrating hunt to find some quality replacements and I'm sure they aren't looking forward to that.