Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elsa - Massage - B2b ~ Marylebone  (Read 3943 times)

10 review(s) for Elsa Massage  (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

peter296

External Link/Members Only

This took place at the start of the year, so i will comment on what I remember.

Prices was £70 for half an hour. B2B with shared shower and OW.

She looks similar to her pics on AW, but with a bit more flab, but its nice.

Massage was performed well , on my front, and then on my back. She does B2b more on your back, and then asked me to turn around. Then she massaged my front, and started to give me HR, so i could get hard for OW. the OW was standard, not to deep down but nice, good enough to finish by.

I asked for her to stop, and then as most thais ive seen, can give an amazing footjob . So i asked her for the same, and she did an amazing one as expected. Then HR to finish as requested.

Then the bonus, finish up the massage on my front, like many do. Then she took me and her to have a shared shower, and she washed me, and I washed her. Very different from most masseuses, and very good.

Then went to get changed and left. Maybe would see her again

STAR-LORD

Thanks for the review.  :hi:  She's hot.   :coolgirl:

Was the booking at Queensway?

peter296

Was the booking at Queensway?

it was more Marylebone than queensway

STAR-LORD

it was more Marylebone than queensway

Thank you kindly sir, and thanks for the review.  :drinks:

Sir Lancealot

Thanks for the helpful review. Had her on my HL for a while but not yet made a booking.

Offline markimark08

External Link/Members Only

This took place at the start of the year, so i will comment on what I remember.

Prices was £70 for half an hour. B2B with shared shower and OW.

She looks similar to her pics on AW, but with a bit more flab, but its nice.

Massage was performed well , on my front, and then on my back. She does B2b more on your back, and then asked me to turn around. Then she massaged my front, and started to give me HR, so i could get hard for OW. the OW was standard, not to deep down but nice, good enough to finish by.

I asked for her to stop, and then as most thais ive seen, can give an amazing footjob . So i asked her for the same, and she did an amazing one as expected. Then HR to finish as requested.

Then the bonus, finish up the massage on my front, like many do. Then she took me and her to have a shared shower, and she washed me, and I washed her. Very different from most masseuses, and very good.

Then went to get changed and left. Maybe would see her again

Was the location discreet?  Last one i was walking up and down road due to bad directions when she was Paddington

peter296

Was the location discreet?  Last one i was walking up and down road due to bad directions when she was Paddington

It’s on a side road. But easy to find, when she gave me the address, just Many hotels and BnB in the area

Offline sceezy

Does she allow touching her pussy or fingering during b2b?