Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishBeautyXXX  (Read 21810 times)

5 review(s) for britishbeautyxxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only
or

So I went to visit BritishBeautyXXX - the following was my experience.
Please note: I do generally try and review from a neutral a standpoint as possible,
although, considering that I part with money - I am inclined to have certain expectations!

So...I called BritishBeautyXXX and she didn't answer, but she did text me back a few mins later
asking me to speak with her via text....I thought that was a bit strange but decided to go with it.

we arranged a time, however there was loads of traffic so I was running rather late.
Whilst on my way, BBX called me to ask me to pick up some condoms as she had run out/accidently threw the rest away (can't remember which)...I agreed. (this might be considered strange, but I have been known to take a box of chocolates/bottle of wine on a punt so why not condoms?!

I decided to give up driving, parked 10mins walk away and got to BBX around half hour late. Now as this was a first time with her, I decided to go with 1/2 hr. BBX was ok with me being late, but then I had kept in contact. decent communication all around.

Upon arriving at BBX's flat there was a distinct feeling that the place looks like it may have been raided previously there was a black gate/and padlocks on the door. Second warning but once again, my penis was making the decisions....(and yet, whilst reading you guys are thinking, why is this a positive)....so rather than trusting my instinct, I listened to the general and decided to knock.

BBX opened the door in fishnets and a thong...she is very fit - previously on AW with a different username, I did ask her why etc and she said that people in her personal/private life found out hence she changed it.

The flat was a bit small but, considering the other things I appeared to have ignored, a small flat was hardly going to make me walk away. paperwork out of the way, BBX got on the bed and we had a brief chat - it turns out I had seen BBX previously a few months back  whilst she was working in Essex (but as you may be able to tell from the number of reviews I've just posted, I didn't realise until a few other things clicked). we had a chat and a giggle and got down to business.

there was OWO, reverse O, and CIM. BBX did not rush me and neither did she give me some bullshit display of 'acting' akin to Mariah Carey in Glitter.

I am glad, on this occassion, that I listened with my penis...the punt was a good'n. apart from the bed....I've got a bad back (for my sins) and the achilles heel of almost every punt i've had is a shit mattress. hardly on a list of priorities (for others) but my and my bad back appreciate compressed foam!

BBX's pix are very accurate and as i said before, she is fit. the punt was well worth it and I left half an hour later, satisfied.

Now, the reason I've put this down as positive (considering the ups and downs [no pun intended]) was because I would return, and I plan to. I know what to expect now and will be more prepared for it. Price was about average for London,

On the whole, a decent way to spend some time between meetings in the afternoon!

Hope that's helpful

baltar

Waiiiiiit a second I think I know who this girl is.... A certain girl in ...."wonderland".... perhaps?     :D    ;)
Looks like she dropped her prices by a tenner as well.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 08:58:51 pm by baltar »

Online Zeusthedoc

i'm not sure of the rules about being able to link to previous profiles..

but lets run with the wonderland thing ;)

Offline Meursault

Maybe I'm simply a snob, but I'm always going to be sceptical about a girl who describes herself as "Meee" in her gallery.  :unknown:

Online Zeusthedoc

haha,

also - the same 6 images!

Offline Sparta Prada

I last saw 'wonderland' a couple of months ago when she was working out of a flat in Loughton. I have seen her about 6 times in total and built up quite a good rapport with her. However, I really didn't enjoy the last meeting we had. Before when she was working from hotels each meeting was fun. But the last time I saw her - in a crappy lived-in flat - I felt as though she had lost her mojo, and have not been back since. A shame as she was a real star when she first came onto the scene but I'm guessing that this work has worn her down.

While I probably won't see her again - and when I saw the profile I knew it was her - I really wish her all the best as she's a great girl.

Offline CheeseYa

or

So I went to visit BritishBeautyXXX - the following was my experience.
Please note: I do generally try and review from a neutral a standpoint as possible,
although, considering that I part with money - I am inclined to have certain expectations!

Hope that's helpful

I stumbled across BBX' profile the other day and she replied promptly to my email request for some uncensored face pics which has whetted my appetite. Don't suppose you noticed whether there's a Tube / rail station near to her flat?

Offline Anallover6969

Had a great shag with her earlier in the year in Finsbury

Thought I recognised her arse but wasn't sure until I noticed the tat on her arm being removed on pics.

I can't find the thread but from memory, the old condom routine was mentioned on a previously.

Let's hope a punter doesn't tell her to put her rates up again!!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 12:48:47 pm by Anallover6969 »

baltar

Well... I tried calling her number.

Went to voice mail.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Waiiiiiit a second I think I know who this girl is.... A certain girl in ...."wonderland".... perhaps?     :D    ;)
Looks like she dropped her prices by a tenner as well.

Yes, I am 95% certain that is Lisainwonderland ------------------ her old profile recently disappeared.

She has a very large tattoo on her left arm, if you look at those photos there is a smudge which looks like photoshop has been used to cover it up.
The "likes" list also looks very familiar.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, I am 95% certain that is Lisainwonderland ------------------ her old profile recently disappeared.

She has a very large tattoo on her left arm, if you look at those photos there is a smudge which looks like photoshop has been used to cover it up.
The "likes" list also looks very familiar.

Hidden Image/Members Only

baltar

Oh jeezz, was anyone actually uncertain whether this was the same girl?
Im just glad there's new pics of her, I dont need to see her face as I remember the other ones.

I thought it was obvious.
I would have bet my only unborn child on it and I dont even have an unborn child.

My schadenfreude makes me really want to have wanted to be fly on the wall when she was confronted with people who found out.
I wonder how often talking about how much money she can make for such a short amount of time turns people's mind from "OMG  THIS IS HORRENDOUS!!!!! WHY DO YOU HATE YOURSELF????"   ....to... "Hmm..... you can make HOW much that fast????? . Works better when you're talking to someone on minimum wage and paying taxes on that, full time hours every day, making less in 2 days than she can make in a hour, I figure.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:34:06 pm by baltar »

Online Zeusthedoc

I stumbled across BBX' profile the other day and she replied promptly to my email request for some uncensored face pics which has whetted my appetite. Don't suppose you noticed whether there's a Tube / rail station near to her flat?

The nearest train station is Turkey Street, using inside roads and the route to hers is around a mile or so...
otherwise there is Enfield Lock, This is around 1 1/2 miles...

she is next to the M25 / A10 junction...i would suggest a cab from station.
(you could get a bus, i guess, but i have a personal disliking of buses and so would never recommend it)

:)

baltar

I can't find the thread but from memory, the old condom routine was mentioned on a previously.

What was "the old condom routine"?

Offline Tonyleung

Whilst on my way, BBX called me to ask me to pick up some condoms as she had run out/accidently threw the rest away (can't remember which)...I agreed. (this might be considered strange, but I have been known to take a box of chocolates/bottle of wine on a punt so why not condoms?!

Offline Anallover6969

or

Whilst on my way, BBX called me to ask me to pick up some condoms as she had run out/accidently threw the rest away (can't remember which)

I cant find the thread but evidently this isn't the 1st time she's asked this.

I've never been asked to pay for condoms on a punt before, maybe I should start a thread and ask who's had to pay for jonnys when punting?

Perhaps that's why she's lowered her rates by a tenna.

had to edit my poor spelling.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:51:46 pm by Anallover6969 »

Online Zeusthedoc

Didn't make much of a difference to me...as I said...
I've been known to take a box of chocolates/wine....

If it gets the punt off on the right foot, I'm not that bothered....

That said - I've usually only done that on a punt that I've booked on AW in advance, as opposed to spare of the moment arrive and drive!

baltar

Did you take the rest home though?lol ...

Offline Jerboa

Didn't make much of a difference to me...as I said...
I've been known to take a box of chocolates/wine....

If it gets the punt off on the right foot, I'm not that bothered....

That said - I've usually only done that on a punt that I've booked on AW in advance, as opposed to spare of the moment arrive and drive!

Did you deduct the condoms from the fee?  :)

Online Zeusthedoc

It was one box - Cost me a couple of quid....

If I had of bought chocolates/wine they would have cost more....

I know they were bought for a different purpose and at her request as opposed to me wanting to...

But I left the box there....and I am hardly about to squirm and piss a WG off over a few quid...
(not that I'm afraid of her, but I would rather not say anything and have a decent punt than say something and then have a shit punt).

MKDons

Incredibly for a girl who is so against bareback (which is to her credit) she is often asking punters to buy condoms on the way in!*?

And a real shame that she had personal problems with her prior profile but she was warned by more than one punter to protect her identity....

Offline akauya

Incredibly for a girl who is so against bareback (which is to her credit) she is often asking punters to buy condoms on the way in!*?

And a real shame that she had personal problems with her prior profile but she was warned by more than one punter to protect her identity....

I wonder if that's another useful advice she received from Heil Jimmy   :hi:

fredpunter

99p a dozen in wilkinson's last time I looked

Festisio

I messaged her on Adultwork for a face photo and she e-mailed me, along with some other people, all in the TO: field.

Didn't even fucking BCC it.

Could have been awkward if I'd known anyone on it.

MKDons

With the addition of your email experience it is difficult to know if she is naïve; too laid back / enjoying too much herb or just incompetent!*?

She was a great punt when she first started out!

Online Zeusthedoc

To her credit still a decent punt.

Maybe it depends on her mood and whether or not it is your first/second/third etc punt with her...

Offline NIK

To her credit still a decent punt.

Maybe it depends on her mood and whether or not it is your first/second/third etc punt with her...

If she isn't in the mood she shouldn't accept bookings. I really like the look of her but the more I read about her I have concerns over her reliability/professionalism.

Online Zeusthedoc

since she's returned with a new alias - I've only met her once....

can't speak much of her reliability...although, I had a decent punt.
I guess we all have different definitions of what professionalism might mean....

all i can say is, if you do go and see her - or indeed any WG...wish you well....

Offline smiths

If she isn't in the mood she shouldn't accept bookings. I really like the look of her but the more I read about her I have concerns over her reliability/professionalism.

Indeed, if i am paying her fee her not being in the mood is fuck all help to me. I pay for a WG to at least pretend to be in the mood. As you say they shouldnt be working if they cant offer a good service to ALL punters they see. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Indeed, if i am paying her fee her not being in the mood is fuck all help to me. I pay for a WG to at least pretend to be in the mood. As you say they shouldnt be working if they cant offer a good service to ALL punters they see. :hi:

After 30 years of punting you should know that prostitutes are totally unreliable, if you want a money back guarantee try Marks & Spencers.   :hi:

Online Zeusthedoc

After 30 years of punting you should know that prostitutes are totally unreliable, if you want a money back guarantee try Marks & Spencers.   :hi:

Truth be told - don't think you can trust them either these days....

Offline smiths

Some WGs are. Still no excuse not to be in the mood though. I had times as we probably all have where i wasnt in the mood to work but i still went in.

I tried M&S and didnt rate them, far too expensive, clothing and food wise, they dont get my business anymore. :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I tried M&S and didnt rate them, far too expensive, clothing and food wise, they dont get my business anymore. :hi:

We are drifting slightly off topic but M&S food is top quality, far better than the shit Asda provide, you only get what you pay for.   :hi:

Online Zeusthedoc

True -

either way, no one is being forced to visit her....

Offline Jimmyredcab

True -

either way, no one is being forced to visit her....

I saw her twice and rate her highly ------- however she broke the verbal contract that we had so for that reason "I'm out".      :hi:

Offline smiths

We are drifting slightly off topic but M&S food is top quality, far better than the shit Asda provide, you only get what you pay for.   :hi:

You brought M&S up Jim. Asdas food is more than adequate, its certainly not shit in my experience.

On-Topic, of course in punting its not the case you only get what you pay for. Depends on the WG. As this WG is in a good area for me i might make a booking at some stage. :hi:

Online Zeusthedoc

I saw her twice and rate her highly ------- however she broke the verbal contract that we had so for that reason "I'm out".      :hi:

Are you able / willing to say more JRC?

Offline akauya

Are you able / willing to say more JRC?

He said it all before in various different threads - maybe you weren't here at the time. From what I can remember he advised her to increase her charges but asked her to charge him less, or at least at the old price before she took his "advice".

I think her half hour was £50 and her hour £120 before her 'financial adviser' intervened.

That's our Jimmy, always looking out for the interest of his fellow punters.  :hi:

Offline mh

He said it all before in various different threads - maybe you weren't here at the time. From what I can remember he advised her to increase her charges but asked her to charge him less, or at least at the old price before she took his "advice".

I think her half hour was £50 and her hour £120 before her 'financial adviser' intervened.

That's our Jimmy, always looking out for the interest of his fellow punters.  :hi:

I know Jimmy had advised her to put up her prices and that's clearly not in the interest of punters, but on the other hand it could also be seen as looking out for a young girl in danger of being exploited. But you can't just go around accusing someone of wanting to continue to exploit a young girl by getting her to agree to accept less than he says she is worth (and worse only from him). That would be the absolute opposite of looking out for a young girl's interests (indeed it would be active exploitation) while simultaneously pissing on other punters! You can't throw that kind of accusation around willy nilly.  :hi:

Offline smiths

I know Jimmy had advised her to put up her prices and that's clearly not in the interest of punters, but on the other hand it could also be seen as looking out for a young girl in danger of being exploited. But you can't just go around accusing someone of wanting to continue to exploit a young girl by getting her to agree to accept less than he says she is worth (and worse only from him). That would be the absolute opposite of looking out for a young girl's interests (indeed it would be active exploitation) while simultaneously pissing on other punters! You can't throw that kind of accusation around willy nilly.  :hi:

She is a 21 year old adult and thus responsible for her own decisions, what she charges is 100% her business in my view. What evidence is there she was being exploited by anyone, she was apparently charging £120 an hour previous to Jimmys advice and now charges £140 an hour, both not low rates of course.

As i see it its a really bad idea for any punter to advise WGs to raise their rates, with have though been through this matter already. As i said then would the same punters also ask their energy supplies to increase their prices, or indeed any one else they buy or receive a service from. What i do know about Jim is he is a gentleman when punting. :hi:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:02:40 pm by smiths »

Offline akauya

I'm not accusing, I'm merely stating what I remember from Jimmy's own posts. Granted my recollection could be wrong (as it was some time ago) and if so I'm sure Jimmy will correct me. I'm perfectly happy to apologise to Jimmy if I got it wrong.

:hi:

Online Zeusthedoc

Well....looks like i accidentally opened up a can of worms :/

back on topic....I'm looking forward to visiting her again....

Offline akauya

Well....looks like i accidentally opened up a can of worms :/

back on topic....I'm looking forward to visiting her again....

Not at all - it's all good fun.

Anyway, back on topic - don't forget to take your own condoms :D

Offline Jerboa

If I had of bought chocolates/wine they would have cost more....

I know they were bought for a different purpose and at her request as opposed to me wanting to...

But I left the box there....and I am hardly about to squirm and piss a WG off over a few quid...
(not that I'm afraid of her, but I would rather not say anything and have a decent punt than say something and then have a shit punt).

Not quite sure why a punter would want to or need to take flowers or chocolates to a WG.

Online Zeusthedoc

Not quite sure why a punter would want to or need to take flowers or chocolates to a WG.

box of chocolates / bottle of wine - couple of quid

If it makes the punt go well, I'm happy to do whatever to try and make sure I get a good service....

Ted Bear

I was hoping she would return but she got rid of her red hair :thumbsdown:
Does anyone know if she plans to tour to N.London like before??

Online Zeusthedoc

well - she is in Enfield at the moment....

give her a call maybe to see if there are plans to tour?

Offline Jimmyredcab

She is a 21 year old adult and thus responsible for her own decisions, what she charges is 100% her business in my view. What evidence is there she was being exploited by anyone, she was apparently charging £120 an hour previous to Jimmys advice and now charges £140 an hour, both not low rates of course.

Smiths, you can be a knowall at times, in this case you are TOTALLY wrong.   :dash:

Now let me say what REALLY happened.

She was charging £100 an hour and £50 for 30 minutes but told me that the £50 service was more a quicky, I suggested that she increased the 30 minute price slightly and give the full time.

At no time did I ask for a discount.
What I did say was that I would do a report if she froze my rate at the current rate of £100, this she agreed to.
I saw her once more when her rate was still £100 anyway, she then increased her price and when I asked if my price was still £100 I got a very short reply saying no, I have no idea if she sent that reply or her pimp/boyfriend sent it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have sometimes taken a £5 bottle of wine to a regular, there is of course no NEED to do it, but surely it does no harm to spend a lousy fiver.  :unknown:

Offline NIK

Totally agree. The cash should be enough. After all they aren't exactly low paid service workers who need extras to make up for their low pay.