Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh_Brunette - Port Talbot Incall  (Read 864 times)

85 review(s) for Welsh_Brunette (83 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wilko

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

What can be said about this fine young lady that hasn't already been said!
I'd seen Georgia twice before but that last time was almost two years ago, long before I joined this site, and was at her old incall place near to Bridgend. I'd always thought that I would eventually see her again but with so many options and an ever growing hot list I've tended to try something new each time I get the urge. However, when I saw that Georgia had a £100 1hr special on, I knew it time to pay another visit.

Comms were as excellent as I remembered, an email on AW to check availability followed by a booking request, and then a text on the morning of the day to advise postcode with a request to call for directions on arrival.

Venue was, I believe, Georgia's home which is just off the M4 but situated off the road in a very discreet spot. The house and bedroom were tastefully decorated and very clean. I was pleased to see that the bedroom was upstairs, so that Georgia could perform her infamous "walk up the stairs" routine  :P

I'd come straight from work so sorted the paperwork before having a quick shower.

What followed was just what I remembered from previous visits, Georgia was attentive, willing, and seemed very keen to enjoy herself. Lots of DFK, OWO, RO, and plenty of playing with her very impressive fun bags which are a delight to behold! 45 mins in and I knew I wouldn't last much longer so I asked her to ride me in cowboy which started off nice and slow with Georgia leaning in now and again for more DFK before picking up tempo as I popped with the wonderful sight of her boobs in my face.

Had a nice chat on the bed afterwards and I'm pretty sure a second round would have been available but I was spent so set off until next time, wondering why on earth I had left it so long before seeing her again!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 11:31:28 am by Wilko »

np500

I could have written this review word for word, glad you enjoyed, I too will get there at some point, top girl and ( and in my eye of beholding ) one of the best looking about.

Offline Steelworker

Sounds a great return, Wilko  :thumbsup:

Offline Bonio

Glad you enjoyed, you jammy bastard!

Offline dumbo25

It has been a while since i have seen WB too  :crazy:. Need to fix this particularly now she visits and Diff and does some discount days...We have some great SPs in the area atm.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrdiamond77

Offline loverofbootsandheels

Nice review. The scene in Wales is thriving so many girls on my HL I need to see.

Hectorshouse

Great stuff Wilko! I got to see her!

HH