Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice69 - Stratford - Brazilian  (Read 2367 times)

58 review(s) for Yasmin Petite (45 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Seen Jess recently, saw her glowing reviews and so thank you to those who have reviewed her.

Positives
- Pretty girl, more like next door type. Size 8 though look size 10 as she's quite short and her hips look quite wide. I tend to like slimmer girls but still I did find her quite attractive - 7 / 10 for me
- Good OWO, as mentioned in other reviews she does give wet BJ and also happy to do DT. Occasionally a bit toothy especially the end, I would have liked her to take her time which is minor criticism
- Sex was enthusiastic, tried a number of positions. Pumped her hard in mish and she took it well.
- No clockwatching, I actually stayed 15 minutes over excluding shower time. Maybe I was the last booking and I never felt rushed at all which was good

Neutrals
- The house smells of weed. Not a problem for me but may put off some
- Her breath doesn't smell very fresh and I didn't enjoy it very much when she was breathing out heavily when I was pumping her in mish. I don't know how to describe this but it smells a bit fishy, something just isn't right and as a result of that I didn't kiss her. She asked me to kiss her a few times but I politely declined and said it's not my thing. Maybe it's the amount of cum she gets daily... thoughts anyone?

Negatives
- None

Overall, a very good punt. I would visit again if I'm in the area. Thanks again for all the reviews here!

DylanPerry

- Her breath doesn't smell very fresh and I didn't enjoy it very much when she was breathing out heavily when I was pumping her in mish. I don't know how to describe this but it smells a bit fishy, something just isn't right and as a result of that I didn't kiss her. She asked me to kiss her a few times but I politely declined and said it's not my thing. Maybe it's the amount of cum she gets daily... thoughts anyone?

:vomit: :scare:
Just lousy hygeine. Fishy smell you describe was prob acetone.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Parking

Fortunately I have never experienced the bad breath thing with her.

On the other hand, her friend Nicole is at it again, sending unsolicited messages with her availability :thumbsdown:

Offline 0mard3000

Fortunately I have never experienced the bad breath thing with her.

On the other hand, her friend Nicole is at it again, sending unsolicited messages with her availability :thumbsdown:

What’s the deal with this Nicole chick?

Offline Parking

What’s the deal with this Nicole chick?

I have not seen her yet, apparently working this weekend.

Girls in the past who have sent me unsolicited messages have been blocked...although I'm using a punting phone it's bad practice for her to do so :bomb:

DylanPerry

Sending you availability when you haven't even seen her before? Wow. But yeah one should have a punting phone anyway...still poor form from the WG strictly speaking.

I'm not sure what the deal is with either WG. Sporadic availability and both have "friends" who randomly turn up and offer services for a few days then bounce.

Not sure why they don't work together anymore (Jessice and Nicole that is), recon there's a story behind it  :D

Offline Parking

Sending you availability when you haven't even seen her before? Wow.

Yeah man, I only asked if she was working and she replied 'off today' and I left it there.