Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Briana 69 - Liverpool  (Read 2017 times)

34 review(s) for SEXY BRIANA 69 (23 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Bustydusty

External Link/Members Only

Busy punting time lately but felt I had to see Briana after seeing her pics and reviews

Goodish comms and arranged to meet in Liverpool - first time there for a punt
Dressed as she is in the pics with stockings and suspenders and I was not disappointed - she is gorgeous  :D
I got undressed and we had some good fk stood up with my hands all over her before moving onto the bed.More kissing and fondling before she moved down and started some owo - really good to lie back and watch this lovely young thing smiling at me with my cock in her mouth
No cim which she reminded me of so on with the rubber and she got on top - couldn’t last very long and she actually seemed disappointed that i came so quick.
Next she lay on her back and I went down on her - she seemed to enjoy this but unfortunately I wasn’t able to make her cum
Moved back to lie next to her so we could kiss and wank each other until I was hard again then fucked her again this time in doggie - teased my cock over her wrong un first but this was met with a firm no :unknown:
Banged away for a while til i came again while looking down at her lovely arse  :yahoo:

Paid £100 for an hour and no regrets - absolutely gorgeous friendly willing girl
Her English isn’t great but adequate - I think she struggles to understand non scouse accents :lol:

She said she might come to Manchester for a week sometime so will keep her on my hl just in case

Offline NigelF

Cheers for the review, particularly the heads up that she might visit Manchester sometime soon.

Offline MrScaramanga

Great review she’s taking a right pounding from UKP  :hi:

Online Bustydusty

Great review she’s taking a right pounding from UKP  :hi:

Cheers wouldn’t normally go for a Romanian but other reports were good - Shame no cim but def one of the best looking girls I’ve seen

Offline MrScaramanga

I’m thinking going for a repeat visit

Offline p3ngu1n

Looks fit!  :dance:

Wonder how long before her service turns proper rommie

Offline fitsy07lfc

Hopefully she sticks around, liverpool is so shit for choice and this one is a belter

Online Bustydusty

Looks fit!  :dance:

Wonder how long before her service turns proper rommie

Tbh that’s exactly what I thought so had to get in early :cool:

Offline Anon01121

teased my cock over her wrong un first but this was met with a firm no :unknown:

Cheers for the review. She has Anal on her likes list, is it extra or false advertisement?

Offline fitsy07lfc

Cheers for the review. She has Anal on her likes list, is it extra or false advertisement?
40 quid extra although noone has confirmed she does it yet

Offline MrMog

She doesn't seem to reply to AW messages.

Offline fitsy07lfc

She doesn't seem to reply to AW messages.
Yeh her communications are terrible. probably best ringing her

Online Bustydusty

Sorry don’t know I didn’t ask  :unknown:

Offline MrMog

Yeh her communications are terrible. probably best ringing her

Yeah she read it and never replied, not really a major problem tbh, plenty of other girls to see.